Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
elaine95 Offline

08.01.2020 08:10
quarterback sneak. The prior Thursday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ran multiple quarterback sneaks without incident.So what d Antworten

The Chiefs wants to get their star defensive lineman signed to a long-term deal Khalen Saunders Jersey Cheap , but a new report says there has been no recent progress" Kansas City Chiefs NewsReport: “no change” in Chris Jones’ contract situationNew,130commentsThe Chiefs wants to get their star defensive lineman signed to a long-term deal, but a new report says there has been no recent progressCDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Report: “no change” in Chris Jones’ contract situationTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David Eulitt/Getty ImagesAccording to friend-of-the-site Terez Paylor of Yahoo! Sports, there has been no change in the status of negotiations between the Kansas City Chiefs and defensive tackle Chris Jones, who has one year remaining on his rookie contract.Early in the year, it was reported that extending Jones’ contract would be a priority for the Chiefs.After a season in which he recorded 15.5 sacks, an interception Khalen Saunders Jersey Womens , a pair of forced fumbles and 35 solo tackles, Jones’ contract is expected to be in the range of a five-year deal worth $100 million.Jones did not report to the voluntary parts of the offseason program — which is not at all unusual for a player in the midst of contract negotiations — but also stayed away from the Chiefs’ mandatory minicamp sessions in mid-June.This raised concerns that Jones might not report to training camp until a a deal is finalized.That could be a possible scenario if Jones was already a vested veteran.But Jones needs another accrued season (as defined in the current collective bargaining agreement between the NFL and the NFL players association) in order to be an unrestricted free agent when the 2019 season concludes.Even if he were to play every game in 2019 campaign, Jones will not accrue another season if he doesn’t report to the team at least 30 days before the first game of the regular season.That means Jones — even if he decides to miss a few days of training camp to make a point — is almost guaranteed to report to camp by August 6.In addition, the Chiefs have said they will not conduct serious negotiations with Jones’ camp until he shows up.We will keep you updated. On Thursday night, Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes dislocated a kneecap while executing a quarterback sneak. The prior Thursday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady ran multiple quarterback sneaks without incident.So what does Brady do to avoid injury on a play like that?“Pliability, man Khalen Saunders white jersey ,” Brady told reporters on Saturday. “That’s what I work on every day.”So was the Mahomes injury a freak thing?“I mean, it’s football,” Brady said. “It’s a contact sport, so guys get hurt all the time. I think that’s the nature of a physical sport, whether it’s football or — you run around, it’s part of it. So, you’ve just got to do the best you can to try to avoid getting injured Khalen Saunders Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , but sometimes you can’t.”When running a sneak, Brady has a simple strategy for gaining the needed yardage and avoiding injury.“I’m just trying to get the first down,” Brady said. “If that’s what it’s got to be, I try to get as many yards as I can, so I try to go to the soft spot of the defense and — yeah, try to get as many as I can.”Although the connection between pliability and health remains unclear, Brady has been able to play effectively into his 40s without getting injured. This year Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , with so many quarterbacks getting injured, Brady just keeps going.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz