Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

10.01.2019 02:34
BELMONT, Mich. [url=http://www.airmax720cheap.com/]Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale[/url] . -- Inbee Park figures the best defence ag Antworten

BELMONT, Mich. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . -- Inbee Park figures the best defence against the nerves that come with being in the lead is a hot putter. Using a new blade putter this week, Park made two long birdie putts on the back nine Saturday and finished with a 3-under 68 to remain a stroke ahead after the third round of the Meijer LPGA Classic. "I feel like I havent holed that kind of putt for a long time and its all of a sudden happening this week," Park said. "This putter, it seems like its going really on line and I feel like Im stroking the ball better this week." The third-ranked South Korean player holed a 25-footer from the fringe on the par-3 14th, bogeyed the par-4 15th after missing a 3-foot par try and rebounded with a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th. The 26-year-old Park won six times last season and took the Manulife Financial in June in Canada for her 10th LPGA Tour title. She had a 13-under 200 total at Blythefield Country Club. "I think it would have been nice if I had probably two- or three-(shot lead)," Park said. "That gives me more breathing room, but one is still better than nothing. Im in better position than everybody else." South Korean rookie Mirim Lee was second after a 67. Norways Suzann Pettersen was another stroke back after a 69. Cristie Kerr matched the low round of the tournament with a 64 to jump 44 spots to a tie for 12th at 5 under. She hit 10 of 13 fairways and had only 26 putts. Park, using a blade putter instead of a mallet for the first time since 2008, birdied the first hole and stayed in front until Pettersen birdied Nos. 7 and 8 to tie for the lead. The tie lasted one hole before Park rolled in a 12-foot birdie putt at the ninth. Pettersen birdied the par-4 13th with a 20-footer to tie again, only to have Park roll in the 25-footer from the fringe at 14. Pettersen then matched Parks bogey at 15, also missing a 3-foot par try. Thats when Lee slipped in between the two with birdies at Nos. 15 and 16. Pettersen, who for much of last year was No. 2 in the rankings to Parks No. 1, said she struggled with her game, gusty wind and greens that are firming up. "Overall it was one of those days where you just fight to stay in it," said Pettersen, ranked fourth in the world. "I didnt have the greatest of feels throughout the round. There were a lot of challenges out there, and there will be as many tomorrow and hopefully I can do just a little better." Park, who shot 66 in each of the first two rounds, said it was easily the toughest day of the three. "The wind was quite tricky to me," she said. "I played pretty consistent again, but the golf course was tougher, the conditions harder. I have to stay consistent and keep rolling in some putts." Park knows very little about Lee. "I know shes from Korea and she played on the KLPGA Tour, and I know shes hitting it quite long from seeing it from behind today," Park said. "Except for that, I really dont have much information. Obviously she played quite solid for three days." Wholesale Air Max 720 . Its the games against the leagues struggling franchises that have proved to be an issue. Air Max 720 Sale Cheap . Icardi is living with the ex-wife of former teammate Maxi Lopez, and the Sampdoria forward refused to shake Icardis hand before kickoff. Walter Samuel and Rodrigo Palacio also scored for Inter while Lopez had a penalty saved. http://www.airmax720cheap.com/ . - Regan Smith had the checkered flag in sight at Daytona a year ago and a freight train of cars in his rearview mirror.Australia opening batsman Shaun Marsh is a doubt for next months first Test against South Africa after suffering a hamstring injury in a domestic cup match this weekend. Marsh, who missed Australias recent ODI tour of South Africa with a broken finger, was hurt during his innings of 70 for Western Australia against Tasmania in the Matador One-Day Cup on Saturday.WA Cricket described Marshs injury as a low grade tear. Marsh will return to Perth where he will undergo rehabilitation with a view to being available for selection for the opening Test of the three-match series against South Africa at the WACA Ground next month, WA Cricket said in a statement. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.. Air Max 720 Sale. 99. No contract. Marsh returned to the Australia Test side for the final match in Sri Lanka, replacing Joe Burns, and scored 130 - his second Test century in as many matches after a career-best 182 against West Indies last December.The first Test begins in Perth on November 3, leaving Marsh less than three weeks to prove his fitness.Burns and Usman Khawaja, who were both dropped in Sri Lanka, are in line to replace Marsh should he be unavailable for selection.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: Duckett pushes Test claim Broad: Duckett impressive Adil Rashid blog Cricket videos China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz