Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 07:58
. Peavy flourished Antworten

EDMONTON - Veteran Saskatchewan quarterback Kerry Joseph didnt mince words about his performance Sunday. Cheap Nike Shoes For Sale .The 41-year-old completed just 7-of-17 pass attempts for 120 yards to go along with one touchdown and five interceptions— including four in the first half— as the Roughriders fell to the Edmonton Eskimos 18-10 in the CFL West semifinal. I just sucked. Bottom line I sucked, a dejected Joseph said. It was horrible on my part. I let these guys down, I let this organization down, I let the province of Saskatchewan down and it was horrible, plain and simple.Pulled after throwing his final interception six minutes into the third quarter, Joseph said his dismal day— which could the final one of his long career— was a combination of the Eskimos defensive game plan and his own issues.They brought a lot of pressure early, he explained. I didnt see the field well, I didnt make good throws. At the end of the day, the only way I can sum it up is I sucked.Still, the Eskimos werent able to take full advantage of the turnovers and the excellent field position they enjoyed throughout the first half. They managed just three field goals and a single until Kendial Lawrences 84-yard punt return touchdown about nine minutes into the second quarter.The same thing that was a weakness for us during the season came back to bite us in the ass in this game, Rider coach Corey Chamblin said of Lawrences touchdown. You cant expect to win games like that. If we dont give that up, its 11-10 and you do a couple of little things and you win.Joseph did connect with Korey Williams for a 54-yard touchdown pass with 53 seconds left in the half to send the Riders into the dressing room trailing by just 10 points.There was a sense of confidence in the Saskatchewan room at half time because we knew despite the turnovers we were still in the ball game, said Joseph. The Riders, however, could manage only one field goal in the second half.Running back Anthony Allen, who was held to just 22 rushing yards on six carries, praised the Edmonton defence for its first-half effort.The defence was playing great, he said. They were doing a good job of using the short field and only letting them get three points, sometimes no points. It was up to us to capitalize and we didnt today.Chamblin said he didnt pull Joseph in the first half, or at halftime, because he wanted to give the veteran the chance to pull us out with his experience.(Edmonton coach) Chris Jones sent pressure the whole time. He was going to live or die by it. We couldnt get some balls off… (Joseph) just didnt have it.The Riders, who ran for 172 first-half yards in their win over Edmonton one week earlier, could never get their running game going on Sunday.Thats the whole thing, they were blitzing the run. Jones knew that was our strength, our running game, and he was able to take that away and move us to the pass game.Im never pleased with a loss but that score right there is (evidence) we fought to the end and thats one thing I will commend this team for, they fought to the end. Wholesale Nike Shoes Free Shipping . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Authentic Wholesale Nike Shoes .Y. -- The New York Islanders were merely content with a lopsided victory. http://www.nikeshoxcheap.com/ . Locke overcame a shaky start to pitch seven innings and Josh Harrison had three hits to extend his hot streak as the Pirates beat the Miami Marlins 7-3 on Wednesday night.San Francisco, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - The reigning World Series champion San Francisco Giants officially announced on Tuesday that they have re-signed veteran pitcher Jake Peavy to a two-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed by the team, though ESPN reported that Peavy will earn $7 million in 2015 and $13 million in 2016 in addition to receiving a $4 million signing bonus. The deal also includes a full no-trade clause. Peavy flourished with the Giants after being acquired from Boston just priior to the July 31 trade deadline, posting a 2. Cheap Nike Shoes Online. 17 earned run average and a 6-4 record over 12 regular-season starts. The 2007 National League Cy Young Award winner also made four postseason starts for San Francisco, going 1-2 with a 6.19 ERA. The 33-year-old right-hander had been having a rough season with the Red Sox, winning just one time in 20 starts while pitching to a 4.72 ERA. A three-time All-Star, Peavy owns a 139-111 career record with a 3.53 ERA over 13 major league seasons. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz