Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

30.01.2019 07:32
who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last sea Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals co-ordinators spent Monday taking phone calls from other teams arranging interviews for head coaching jobs. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . Coach Marvin Lewis isnt going anywhere, not even with that 0-5 playoff record. And Andy Dalton apparently is entrenched, too. He was reassured on Monday that hes still the franchise quarterback. The Bengals tried to move on Monday from one of the most painful moments in franchise history, a 27-10 loss at home to San Diego that stamped them as one of the NFLs worst playoff teams of all time. "Well be fine," Lewis said. "Today sucks. Well be better. Well be all right." When it comes to the playoffs, it cant get much worse. The Bengals havent won a playoff game since the 1990 season, a 23-year streak of futility thats tied for sixth-longest in NFL history. Theyve lost their opening playoff game three straight seasons, tying the NFL record. And Lewis is fast rising up the charts for post-season coaching defeats. Hes 0-5 in 11 years as the Bengals head coach. Only Jim Mora started his career with more consecutive playoff losses (6). The five straight playoff losses are tied for second-most overall -- Marty Schottenheimer, Jim Mora and Steve Owen lost six each. And the five straight playoff losses are the second-most with one team, trailing only the Giants Owen, who lost six playoff games in an 11-year span from 1939-1950. Lewis has a year left on his contract and is safe in Cincinnati, where owner Mike Brown is reluctant to change. Lewis bristled on Monday when asked if hes in a unique situation that way. "I dont think the situation is unique at all," Lewis said. "I think if the other places were in the situation -- they lost a playoff game after winning the division -- their head coach would be in place. Dont you?" The big off-season question is whether theyre still fully committed to Dalton, who has been horrid in three playoff losses. Dalton turned the ball over three times in the second half on Sunday, and has one touchdown pass and six interceptions in his three post-season games. Offensive co-ordinator Jay Gruden said on Monday that Dalton shouldnt be singled out for blame, noting the entire offence struggled. He acknowledged that Dalton played poorly in the second half, when Cincinnati was outscored 20-0. "If there is one negative, I think that Andy probably pressed a little too much and tried to do too many things out of pocket which is not what his strength is," Gruden said. Dalton is entering the final year on his deal, so the Bengals have to decide whether to offer a long-term extension or consider other options. Lewis reassured him on Monday that his confidence in him hasnt wavered. "I think everybody knows what Ive been able to do here, what weve been able to do since Ive been here as a team," Dalton said. "And so I think Ive got a lot of confidence in the stuff Marvin has been telling me. I expect to be here for a long time. Im hoping that is the case." Theres a chance both co-ordinators could move on. Gruden said the Vikings, Titans and Redskins have contacted him about interviews later in the week. Defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer expects to have three interviews later in the week, though he wouldnt identify the teams. Both have interviewed for head coaching jobs in the past. The defence finished the season ranked No. 3 and the offence was No. 10. "Ive been in the league now three years as a co-ordinator and obviously with my brother (Jon) for a lot of years," Gruden said. "If that challenge were to come about, I think Id be ready. But Im happy staying here too." Zimmer has been Cincinnatis defensive co-ordinator for six seasons. Hes never been a head coach. "You never know what happens," he said. "Who calls? Whos really interested? Whos not? Theres so many different variables." Players tossed their gear in bags and put their old cleats in donation boxes in the locker room on Monday, knowing theyre in for another year of shouldering the label of the team that cant win the big one. When asked whether hell look back on the 11-win, AFC North championship season as a partial success or as a total disappointment, linebacker Vontaze Burfict winced. "Its a disappointment," he said. ---- NOTES: The Bengals signed WR Cobi Hamilton, C T.J. Johnson, DE David King, CB Onterio McCalebb, LB Bruce Taylor and C Scott Wedige to futures contracts. All were on the practice squad and will count on the active list following the Super Bowl. Jackie Robinson Jersey . Trailing 5-4 in the third set, the 12th-ranked Isner fought off two match points and evened it at 5-5 with consecutive aces. The former University of Georgia star had his only service break of the match to go up 6-5 before firing the last four of his 30 aces to close out Ginepri, an Atlanta resident ranked 281st. Mike Piazza Jersey .The team had a meeting prior to facing Russia at the world junior hockey championship and got the effort theyve been looking for by defeating the Russians 4-1 to advance to the quarter-finals. http://www.authenticdodgersgear.com/dodgers-enrique-hernandez-jersey/ . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA.FLORENCE, Italy -- Juventus coach Antonio Conte has been named Serie As coach of the year by his colleagues for the second consecutive season. Conte gathered 26 of the 64 votes for the Panchina doro -- golden bench -- award. Fiorentinas Vincenzo Montella was second and Walter Mazzarri, who coached Napoli to second place last season before taking over Inter Milan, finished third. The votess were based on last season, when Juventus won its second consecutive Serie A title. Justin Turner Jersey. Conte says "having won for the second time fills me with pride. ... I dedicate it to my family, to my staff and to my players, without whom I would not be here." Eusebio Di Francesco won the Serie B award for leading Sassuolo into the top division for the first time. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz