Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:32
Playoff football must be perfe Antworten

WASHINGTON - Wizards coach Randy Wittman signed a contract extension Tuesday after leading the team to the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Mike Gesicki Dolphins Jersey . With its young backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal, Washington beat the Chicago Bulls in the first round before losing to the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Wizards hadnt won a post-season series since 2005. Wittman was promoted to head coach when Flip Saunders was fired in January 2012, the third rebuilding project Wittman has undertaken. He has the worst regular-season record of anyone who has coached at least 400 NBA games — 191-329, a .367 winning percentage — since the league started in 1946. Wittman, in the final year of his contract, operated under a playoff-or-else edict from owner Ted Leonsis this season. "Its really the players who made the big decision, not only in the exit interviews the last couple of years and this off-season, but the way they responded to him on the court," Leonsis said on the teams website. "They respect their coach, they listen and like playing for him, and it shows." This season, Washington went 44-38, a 15-win improvement from a year ago, to finish fifth in a weak Eastern Conference. "This team and this organization have made significant strides over the last 2 1/2 seasons and Im excited to be a part of the next step in that process," Wittman said in a news release issued by the club. Wittman was scheduled to meet with reporters Wednesday. A day after being eliminated by the Pacers last month, Wizards players were full of praise for Wittman, appreciative of his tough-love tactics, his teaching methods and his game-day preparation. "He gets as much credit as the players," veteran forward Al Harrington said then. "I would really be upset if hes not the coach leading this team out of that locker room next year." Frank Gore Jersey .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. Albert Wilson Dolphins Jersey . Simon (10-3) allowed three runs on five hits and three walks in 6 1-3 innings to break a tie with the Dodgers Zack Greinke and Cardinals Adam Wainwright for the NL lead in victories. Simon went to spring training as a relief pitcher and moved into the starting rotation when Mat Latos was recovering from elbow and knee surgeries. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-danny-amendola-jersey.html . So he and his Toronto FC teammates say they will have no problem getting up for their Amway Canadian Championship final against rival Montreal Impact, even if the result doesnt count toward Major League Soccer standings.What concerns me heading into the fifth week of football is the pace of the game and consequently its entertainment value. Maybe it is because in NFL football the money is so big and they have such an immense population base to work with the entertainment value is never evaluated, but in this league it always is. The two reasons for concern are penalties and the challenge system. Penalties have hurt games this year. In week 4 there were 90 penalties called for 773 yards. That averages to 23 a game and 193 yards. Too much. Each game had at least 20 penalties when you combine two teams and six of eight teams last week had 10 or more. Now you can blame the refs but they do have to call what they see because if they dont they wont be CFL refs for much longer. I thought Hamilton coach Kent Austin summed it up the best talking about the Tiger-Cats 10-7 loss in Calgary. In reference to his player he had the quote "they are paid to perform, they are paid to produce and they are paid to win." They are also paid to take as few penalties as possible to perform, produce and win. In the world of excess penalties and consequence of boring football it is not about referees, it is about the quality of the player. And that is truly both sides of the border. Teams lost seven full lengths of the football field last week. Too much. &nbbsp; Next concern is the challenge system on pass interference and other situations. Josh Sitton Dolphins Jersey. I dont like it. I am all for it in playoff football to a high degree but it takes too long to go through the process and when not reversed seems like a waste of time. And the referee has no choice but to get it right in under as little time as possible. I do remember the Alouettes and Ticats last year and if there was a challenge system it would have been Montreal playing Saskatchewan in the 101 Grey Cup. That was a playoff game and that is my main point. Playoffs only, and if you want to challenge the coin flip to start the game, do it! Playoff football must be perfect, regular season football not so much. I am optimistic as the season moves on the challenge system will reach as close to perfection as possible as defensive backs adjust and perfect their craft. But man and I have to be honest here, it grinds the game to the point I am grinding my teeth. The quality of football is about the quality of the football player. Great players produce exceptional games because they know how to play the game as close to perfect as possible. Right now its far from perfect and here is hoping it changes fast. Nothing is more important to the football fan, and that includes me too. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz