Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:32
good things with Mar Antworten

CANTON, Ohio - The Browns have released veteran quarterback Vince Young a few days after drafting Johnny Manziel. Jordan Henderson Jersey . Browns owner Jimmy Haslam announced the move with Young on Monday during a speech at a Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon. Youngs release follows the clubs selection of Manziel, Texas A&Ms dynamic and polarizing quarterback in the first round of the NFL draft. The team signed Young and quarterback Tyler Thigpen on May 1. Young was thrilled to be getting a chance to revive his career, but will now have to try to do it elsewhere. Young hasnt played in an NFL regular-season NFL game since 2011. The 30-year-old has a 31-19 career record. A former Heisman Trophy finalist in, Young spent five seasons with Tennessee. He started three games for the Eagles in 2011. He spent part of the past two preseasons with Buffalo and Green Bay. Andrew Robertson Jersey .C. -- The shot that would have beaten No. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Jersey . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. http://www.liverpoolgear.us/Authentic-Mohamed-Salah-Liverpool-Jersey/ . -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Its Geno Smiths turn to try to prove he should be the New York Jets quarterback this season. In a move that was expected for several days, Rex Ryan announced Thursday that the second-round draft pick will start over Mark Sanchez in the Jets preseason game against the Giants on Saturday night. "Well see how far we take him into this game this week," Ryan said. "Mark will play also. I think (Smith) has looked good and seems like the ankle is obviously a lot better than it was this past week. "Im excited to see him play." The rookie has worked with the first-team offence all week during practice. Smith, in a tightly contested competition with Sanchez, did not play in the Jets last preseason game last Saturday night against Jacksonville because of a sprained ankle. Most NFL teams normally play their starters into the third quarter of the third preseason game, but the Jets wanted to see how Smiths ankle responded this week before deciding on a starter against the Giants. Because Sanchez played three quarters against the Jaguars, the Jets want a better look at Smith in game action. "We want to see him play," offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg said. "Hopefully, hell get the chance to turn it loose and let his natural abilities show up, and his natural style. I think, and I almost know, that hes worked so hard that hes there mentally." Smith has played just two quarters in the preseason after getting hurt while rolling out on a play in the third quarter at Detroit nearly two weeks ago. He was cleared for practice early last week, but struggled on the sore ankle -- capped by what Ryan called a "brutal" performance last Wednesday in which Smith was intercepted four times. He bounced back this week with an outstanding week of practice as his ankle also healed. "Im proud of Geno last week pushing through it," Mornhinweg said. "This week, it was still biting him just a little bit, but he was significantly better." Quarterbacks coach David Lee has seen vast improvement in Smiths footwork along with his command in the huddle since training camp began. "His leadership is starting to show," Lee said. "Its hard when a guy doesnt know everything to be a great leader. But once he knows it, we should see more and more leadership from him." Ryan said the team is still not prepared to select a starter for the regular-season opener against Tampa Bay. While Jacksonville and Philadelphia made decisions on their starting quarterbacks earlier this week, Ryan refuses to put a deadline on the Jets selecting one. "We did say all along that it was going to be an equal competition," Ryan said. "And, I think, obviously, the fact that Geno wasnt able to play last week, you never really saw him when there were live buullets, so to speak. Dominic Solanke Jersey. So, it wouldnt be an equal competition had we not played it out this way." Lee added that a strong performance by Smith perhaps still might not be enough for the Jets to select a starter for the season. That means the quarterback competition could potentially go into the final preseason game against Philadelphia next Thursday. "Its been too close to call," Lee said. "I want it clear. I want it cleaner before we make that decision." Lee also acknowledged that he has often gone back and forth on who he thinks the starter should ultimately be. "They come off the field and youre frowning at one and (saying), Atta boy to the other," Lee said. "Im being honest, its kind of been an emotional up-and-down deal: Whos the best one today? Maybe thats our guy. We can do this with him and the other one, we can do this with him. We can do more with this guy in the passing game. "So thats an honest answer." Mornhinweg insisted he hadnt put as much thought into the daily fluctuations of the quarterbacks, preferring to let everything play out. "Mark has had a terrific camp," Mornhinweg said. "Hes had a bunch of ups, and hes had some dips there. Genos had an outstanding camp for a rookie and hes just had a little bit more than a couple of plays in a preseason game. So, well see what happens in this next ballgame. Well see what the outcome is." Ryan also refused to put any parameters on what Smith might need to show against the Giants to be convinced that hes the guy who should start the season under centre. "I think obviously its an evaluation process still that were going through," he said. "I dont want to say, Look, hes got to look like Phil Simms in the Super Bowl." That performance by Simms, of course, was one for the record books when he completed 22 of 25 passes to help the Giants beat the Denver Broncos in 1987. Mornhinweg said the decision will be made when one of the quarterbacks elevates himself above the other, and if that doesnt happen, the team would then go on instincts. "I think I know exactly where Marks at," Mornhinweg said. "Theres no question that I think we can do some very good things with Mark. I dont quite know where Genos at yet, even though we might think we know. But those preseason games are such a good evaluation period for a young man." ---- NOTES: Lee revealed that Sanchez recently had minor surgery to repair an infected toe nail on his right foot. "He doesnt blink, he doesnt tell me, I just happened to hear from somebody else," Lee said. "Hes out there, practices." ... Ryan announced that Vladimir Ducasse will start at LG against the Giants instead of Stephen Peterman, who is getting work at centre to back up Nick Mangold. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz