Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:32
ide of the net. The Stars had a 12-9 advantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it when Moulsons shot wen Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Jonathan Marchessault Golden Knights Jersey .ca. Hi-ya Kerry, I find it amazing that with all the bad calls that were made in Game 3 of the Habs-Lightning series, people are up in arms about possibly the biggest call in the game that was one of the few that was correct. Would you please do us all a favour and explain why that goal was justly disallowed? I really miss having you, Ron, Andy and Don refereeing games. You four were true professionals. Sincerely,Bob (a.k.a. Avro Arrow on TSN.cas comment threads) P.S. - Please put it in laymans terms as I think that the on-air host may have used terminology that most people arent familiar with. LOL Hey Bob: (a.k.a. Avro Arrow) I give young referee Francis Charron kudos for having the courage to correctly apply rule 69.3 and disallow the potential go-ahead goal by Ryan Callahan with 4:22 remaining in the second period and the score tied 1-1. The overriding rational of rule 69 (Interference on the Goalkeeper) is that a goalkeeper should have the ability to move freely within his goal crease without being hindered by the actions of an attacking player. There were two instances of goalkeeper interference by virtue of the rule on the play whereby a goal could not legally be allowed to stand if the puck entered the net. In the first instance Alex Killorn took the puck hard to the net and initiated contact with Carey Price as he attempted to deke and jam the puck into the net. The rotation of Killorns body and subsequent crash into the back of the net was as a result of his skate to pad contact with Price and not as a result of any back door pressure exerted by David Desharnais. (Check the footage closely!) In attempting to make the save and as a result of the contact by Killorn the Montreal goalkeeper was knocked beyond his blue paint and was then struck by a falling Desharnais. If the puck were to have entered the net following the contact initiated by Alex Killorn the goal should immediately be disallowed. As the action continued the referee would only allow a "good goal" once he determined that Price was able to reestablish his position within his goal crease to defend any subsequent shot following this initial contact from Killorn. Price got to his feet and moved laterally across the crease to establish his position and to defend a potential shot by Valtteri Filppula from the left side face-off circle. Alex Killorn was attempting to exit the net behind Price in this same moment and resulted in the second incident of goalkeeper interference inside the crease. This time however the contact was initiated by Price and not through the actions of Alex Killorn. Nonetheless a violation of rule 69.3 occurred; (Rule 69.3 - If a goalkeeper, in the act of establishing his position within his goal crease, initiates contact with an attacking player who is in the goal crease, and this results in an impairment of the goalkeepers ability to defend his goal, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.) Even though the contact initiated by Price took him deep into left field, it occurred inside the blue paint as Price was "attempting to establish position inside his goal crease" and could only be judged as such by the referee. Price knows this rule better than most goalies in the NHL and that is why he threw himself into Alex Killorn inside the blue paint. Price has utilized this rule to his advantage on at least three occasions in previous games. I demonstrated a great montage of Price initiated contact inside his goal crease on Thats Hockey 2Nite with Steve Kouleas following the Habs-Lightning game. In the footage, Price clearly initiated contact with attacking players inside his crease and in each case the referee immediately disallowed the goal. Players, coaches, former players and fans dont fully understand the rule application or the standard by which the referees are instructed to enforce rule 69. Until this "loophole" in the rule is closed referee Francis Charron and his colleagues will continue to enforce it in the same manner that we saw last night in Montreal. The NHL needs to come out in support of Francis Charron and the gusty, correct call he made. You did what is not only expected but demanded of you kid. In laymens terms Avro Arrow, my best advice to attacking players is to keep out of the blue paint and to especially keep clear of Habs goalie Carey Price! Pierre-Edouard Bellemare Jersey . Bring on Freddy Garcia. The well-travelled 36-year-old right-hander earned his second NL victory since 2007, and his first since he joined the Atlanta Braves last month, pitching six innings to help beat Miami 6-1 Thursday. William Karlsson Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/authentic-jon-merrill-golden-knights-jersey/ .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions.DALLAS - Alex Chiasson needed a break, and he got one. The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Stars coach Lindy Ruff earned his 600th NHL win, and he got it against his former team. Ruffs first 571 wins came with Buffalo. "It means Im on my way to 700, hopefully," Ruff said. "It means that Ive had a lot of good players and good teams. Those wins belong to those players." Chiassons goal was his first in 13 games, and he wasnt the only player who broke a scoring drought. Alex Goligoski put Dallas ahead briefly 2-1 with his third goal this season after 48 games without one. "He has looked refreshed and energized," Ruff said of Chiasson. "He needed one to go in." Jordie Benn hadnt scored until he tied the game 1-1 in the second period with his first goal in 12 games. He knew what a victory would mean for Ruff. "Obviously, its huge to get that win for him," he said. "Hes a very decorated guy, a great guy and a great coach." The Stars opened a two-point lead over their closest pursuers for eighth place in the Western Conference. Dallas (29-22-10) has 68 points. Winnipeg and Vancouver both have 66. Tyler Ennis scored twice for Buffalo, with Matt Moulson assisting on both goals. The second got the Sabres even at 3:23 of the third. Ray Whitney had two assists for the Stars after moving during the game on to a line with Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin, Dallas two leading scorers. Chiasson, a rookie forward, was frustrated because Sabres goalie Jhonas Enroth stopped six of his team-high seven shots on goal. Then, at 10:25 of the third period, Chiasson skated in front of Enroth and deflected Jamie Benns slap shot from the blue line into the net for the winning goal. What Chiasson couldnt do with his stick, he accomplished with his leg. "Sometimes youre going to need help from other people, but we need Jamie," he said. "Look at the first goal, Jamie was right there (screening Enroth). And then on the last one, his shot hit me in the shin guard." Enroth complained, but the goal stood. "Something happened there you couldnt really see on the replay," the goalie said, "but the ref told me it was (teammate Mike) Weber that kind of got his stick in my glove or whatever happened there." Chiasson said that the Stars 19-day Olympics break helped him. "I went through a phase where I couldnt see the light out of the tunnel," he said. "It seems like the break came at the right time.. Jonathan Marchessault Jersey. I put some weight back on, and I felt rested." Enroth made 36 saves, and Dallas Kari Lehtonen had 21. "The first couple periods, I didnt think we were in the game at all. If it wasnt for Jhonas, I dont think that the score would have been as close as it was," Sabres coach Ted Nolan said. "I thought in the third period we played a bit better. We took a bad penalty, again. They capitalized, and that was the difference." Dallas dominated the first period everywhere but on the scoreboard as the Sabres took a 1-0 lead. The Stars recorded 14 of the first 17 shots, but failed to score on three power plays despite putting seven shots on goal. Dallas nearly gave up a short-handed goal on the third advantage, but Matt DAgostinis shot hit the crossbar. The Sabres scored on their next shot. Drew Stafford skated in on the left side, and when Dallas Trevor Daley slid on the ice to try to block a shot, Stafford passed the puck across to Ennis, who scored at 17:17. Dallas outshot the Sabres 16-5 in the period, which ended with Enroth stopping Chiassons close-range backhand. Chiasson put a team-high four shots on goal in the first, including some of the Stars best chances. Enroth had stopped Chiassons slap shot on Dallas first power play, as well as two slap shots by Cody Eakin. The Stars tied it 1:30 into the second period when Jordie Benn sent a slap shot from the left point past his brother Jamies screen, and past Enroth. Six seconds before the period ended, Gologoski scored. Ryan Garbutt deflected Trevor Daleys slap shot off the post. Shawn Horcoff gathered in the rebound and sent a backhanded pass across the goalmouth to Goligoski, who scored into the left side of the net. The Stars had a 12-9 advantage in shots, for a two-period total of 28-14. Buffalo tied it when Moulsons shot went over the net but bounced back off the glass to Ennis, who tucked the puck into the lower right corner. The loss ended a season-best three-game winning streak for Buffalo (18-35-8). NOTES: The Stars were 1 for 26 on power plays in their previous seven games. ... Eakin left the game with 3 minutes remaining, but Ruff said there was no serious injury. ... Jamie Benn has six goals, nine assists in his last 11 games. ... Enroth has stopped 101 of 110 shots in his last three games. ... In his last four games against Dallas, Moulson has six goals, two assists. ... Buffalo was penalized six times; the Stars only once. "I just think it was typical last-place calls to a playoff-team calls, and thats just the way life works once in a while," Nolan said. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz