Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

01.02.2019 06:33
nts and his brother Frederi Antworten

ST. Grey Nike Tanjun . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Joe Torre, Tommy Lasorda and Jim Leyland were among the many friends and family members at Tropicana Field on Saturday to celebrate the life of longtime baseball man Don Zimmer. The tribute was held before the Tampa Bay Rays played Seattle. Zimmer, a senior adviser for the Rays, died Wednesday at 83 in a hospital in nearby Dunedin. Both teams wore Zimmers No. 23 Brooklyn Dodgers jersey as they lined up along the foul lines. Fans stood and cheered at the end of a video tribute. There is no funeral or other memorial service planned. More than 20 family members, including Zimmers wife "Soot" -- they were married at home plate during a minor league game in 1951 -- also attended. "A great life," Soot Zimmer said. "No regrets." Son Tom Zimmer, a scout with the San Francisco Giants, caught the ceremonial first pitch thrown by granddaughter Whitney Goldstein. Torre says Zimmer was "one of a kind" and "an institution." Zimmer was Torres bench coach for four World Series championships with the Yankees. "His loss creates a void in my life," Torre said. "I hired a coach who became a family member, basically. I think baseball is just going to miss the presence of him. He was a big teddy bear, theres no question about it." Zimmer spent 66 years in baseball as a player, manager, coach and executive. "I just hope that people remember what a great baseball man this guy was," Leyland said. "He was a character, but he wasnt somebody that you laughed at when you understood how much this guy knew about baseball. His passion for the game and his passion for people." "Its kind of an ironic day," he said. "Todays the day of the Belmont, as you know, and everybody knows how he liked horses. Family came first, baseball second, horses third. So, family is here today, were going to have a ballgame and the Belmont is today." Zimmer convinced Torre not to make ties mandatory when the Yankees travelled. Torre, who wore a tie Saturday with horses on it, removed it when the subject came up during the ceremony. Yankees star Derek Jeter made a video statement. So did Yankees manager Joe Girardi, whose first big league manager was Zimmer with the Chicago Cubs. "He made an impact like no else has," Texas Rangers senior adviser Tom Giordano said. The ceremony ended with "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" played on a bagpipe. "Perfect," Tom Zimmer said. "Emotional." Nike Tanjun For Sale .com) - Novak Djokovic captured a mens Open Era-record fifth Australian Open title on Sunday by defeating rival Andy Murray in the final in Melbourne. Red Womens Nike Tanjun .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. http://www.cheapniketanjun.com/ . -- The Chicago Bears agreed Tuesday to a one-year contract with defensive lineman Israel Idonije and are bringing him back for a second stint.Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Monday and his teammate Mikaël Kingsbury grabbed the silver. The bronze medal went to a Russian skier, Alexander Smyshlyaev, to the delight of the crowd. A third Canadian skier, Marc-Antoine Gagnon, finished just off the podium in fourth place. Bilodeau, the champion four years ago in Vancouver, becomes the first man to ever successfully defend the mens Olympic moguls crown. Hes also the first Canadian athlete to defend an Olympic crown in any event since speed skater Catriona Le May Doan won gold in the 500 metres in both 1998 and 2002. Worlds best "I knew I had done everything to get ready," Bilodeau told CBC after his victory. "I knew I had to put the pressure on that young kid whos so good," referring to his teammate, Kingsbury. "I went for the best run of my career," he said. Bilodeau and Kingsbury came in as heavy favourites, having spent much of the last few years trading places atop the world rankings. The 26-year-old Bilodeau was the gold medallist four years ago in Vancouver. But Kingsbury, 21, was the reigning world champion. "It means a lot," Kingsbury said of his silver medal. "I did a great run, just a little mistakee. Discount Nike Tanjun. Alex totally deserved it [and] Im super proud of myself to have the silver medal." The gold and silver bookends a very successful week of freestyle skiing for Canada at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park in Sochi. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. On Monday, it was Bilodeaus family doing the crying and celebrating, with his parents and his brother Frederic in attendance, cheering him on. "Mikaël is in my mind when I ski but my brother is in my mind all the time," Bilodeau said. The two brothers embraced near the finish line after the event ended. Although he was favoured to medal, the day got off to a rough start for Bilodeau. At one point he sat in eighth place, barely passing the cutoff to move on to the next round. But he found his game in subsequent rounds before saving his best performance for the final. His last run was awarded the highest score of 26.31, but there was still one skier to come — his teammate and rival, Mikaël Kingsbury. Kingsbury performed a solid run in his final run. But his score of 24.71 was not enough, and he had to settle for the silver. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz