Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 07:53
LONDON - Max Verstappen is set to become the youngest ever driver in Formula One after Toro Rosso announced that the 16-year-old Antworten

LONDON - Max Verstappen is set to become the youngest ever driver in Formula One after Toro Rosso announced that the 16-year-old Dutchman will join the team next season. Aaron Colvin Jersey . Verstappen has been racing in the Formula 3 European Championship this year, winning eight of 27 races, and joined the Red Bull Junior Team this month. Toro Rosso, the sister team of Red Bull, said Monday that Verstappen will race alongside Daniil Kvyat in 2015, replacing Frenchman Jean-Eric Vergne. "Ever since I was 7 years old, Formula 1 has been my career goal, so this opportunity is truly a dream come true," Verstappen said in a statement. The teenager, who will turn 17 next month, is the son of former F1 driver Jos Verstappen. He would shatter the record for the youngest person to drive in F1, with Jaime Alguersuari holding the current mark of 19 years, 125 days. The 20-year-old Kvyat is the youngest driver on this years F1 grid. "We consider Max to be one of the most skilled young drivers of the new generation and we believe he has the necessary maturity and mental strength to take on this challenge successfully," Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost said. "This year he has already demonstrated how well he can cope under difficult conditions. ... Bearing in mind that Scuderia Toro Rosso was created with the aim of bringing young talent from the Red Bull Junior Team into Formula 1 and to educate them, it will now be up to us to provide Max with a competitive car, which will enable him to have the best possible start to his Formula 1 career." Houston Texans Jerseys . - The Seattle Seahawks have signed nine players to 2014 future contracts, including quarterback B. Justin Reid Jersey . Brad Malone had the other goal for the Monsters (1-1-0), while Elliott chipped in an assist for a three-point night and the games first star. Bryan Lerg also had two assists. Corban Knight and Max Reinhart scored for the Heat (1-1-0), who opened their season Friday with a 5-2 win over the Monsters in Cleveland. http://www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/authentic-jordan-akins-jersey.html . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories.Lewis Hamilton has celebrated the sexy lap which secured the Mercedes driver a dramatic pole position just ahead of team-mate Nico Rosberg in Bahrain. Hamilton had been as low as fourth before his final flying lap at the end of Q3 after an error on his initial flier but produced the fastest lap ever recorded at the Bahrain International Circuit to pip Rosberg by less than a tenth of a second.That was a sexy lap! a jubilant Hamilton shouted as he crossed the line. Lewis just did a fantastic job, conceded Rosberg. My lap felt good, I actually thought I was on pole.Hamiltons pole position is the 51st of his career and was the undisputed highlight of a qualifying hour that otherwise fell flat with only one flying lap set in the final six minutes of Q2.It was a relief to finally put a lap together, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. On the lap before I was down already to Nico and then l went wide and lost it, so I knew that l had to go out and get everything more on that final lap. Qualy Report: Hamiltons world class lap Lewis Hamilton denied Nico Rosberg at the last in Bahrain - but elimination rules flopped again It means a lot - it felt like my first pole. I nearly lost my voice [on the warm-down lap], it was like scoring a goal!Rosberg had been the faster Mercedes driver throughout practice and appeared set to claim his seventh pole position in the last eight Saturday outings.Its actually the only lap Ive put together all weekend, and it was the last one. I hope thats the first of many, added Hamilton.Throughout practice I was going round and it wasnt quite perfect and Nico would be a tenth ahead. So to finally put it together and knowing that l had to improve after going off on my first flying lap, so happy. Keke Coutee Jersey. Hamilton also divulged that he had set his Mercedes car up with race strategy in mind.I think thats maybe why Ive been struggling against Nico this weekend, he suggested.Both Mercedes cars were beaten off the line in Melbourne by Ferrari and Hamilton, who also claimed pole in Australia from Rosberg, has admitted that race starts remain an area of concern for the world champions.Its always important to get a good start. Its something weve been working on, but its only been a couple of weeks so whether or not weve made big improvements I highly doubt it, but hopefully it is better, he said.Rosberg, meanwhile, was left to rue his last-gasp defeat by such a narrow margin.I was 100 per cent sure l had pole so that was disappointing, the German admitted. But if there is one track where pole isnt important it is here in Bahrain and so much can happen. It will be an interesting race with a lot of opportunities.The Bahrain GP is live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday. The race begins at 4pm, with build-up underway from 2.30pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: When is Bahrain GP on Sky? Qualy Report: Hamilton on pole Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz