Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.02.2019 07:54
NEW YORK -- Florida Panthers defenceman Ed Jovanovski was fined $5,000 by the NHL on Sunday for elbowing Columbus Blue Jackets f Antworten

NEW YORK -- Florida Panthers defenceman Ed Jovanovski was fined $5,000 by the NHL on Sunday for elbowing Columbus Blue Jackets forward Corey Tropp on Saturday night. Nike Air VaporMax Navy White . Jovanovski was assessed a major penalty and game misconduct for elbowing in the first period of the Blue Jackets 3-2 victory over the Panthers. Nike Air VaporMax Pink White . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. Nike Air VaporMax Light Grey Black Lime .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. http://www.cheapnikeairvapormax.com/?tag=nike-air-vapormax-purple-white-black . Long snapper Patrick Mannelly announced Friday that he is retiring after a 16-year-career with the Bears, a span in which he played in a team record 245 games and snapped the ball 2,282 times. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers. "Theres no room for Donald Sterling in the NBA -- there is no room for him," the Heat forward said Saturday night before a playoff game against the Charlotte Bobcats. The league said Saturday it was investigating the recording posted on TMZs website, calling the comments "disturbing and offensive." James said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver should take swift action if the comments are found to be made by Sterling. "Obviously, if the reports are true its unacceptable in our league," James said. "It doesnt matter, white, black or Hispanic -- all across the races its unacceptable. As the commissioner of our league they have to make a stand. They have to be very aggressive with it. I dont know what it will be, but we cant have that in our league. "Were the model citizen of all sports around the world because we are the most recognizable figures. ... Its vvery disrespectful and its appalling. Nike Air VaporMax White Blue Sale. " One of James best friends, Chris Paul, plays for the Clippers. James said he hasnt spoken with Paul, but "I can only imagine what is going through his head." "I have kind of wavered back and forth if I would actually sit out," James said. "If our owner would come out and say the things he said I would have to sit down with my teammates and talk to my family because at the end of the day, our family and teammates are way more important than that,. Basketball is huge and the playoffs have been unbelievable so far and I hate that something has to come out." In the recording, the man on the recorder questions his girlfriends association with minorities. James said hes not angry about the comments, just disappointed. "I can only imagine if a player came out and said something of that stature what would happen to us as players," James said. "I believe in Adam (Silver) and I believe in the NBA and they have to do something very fast before this really gets out of hand. But like I said there is no room for Donald Sterling in our league." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz