Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.02.2019 08:51
Camiilo Vargas Antworten

FUKUOKA, Japan -- Yuzuru Hanyu of Japan brushed off a fall and merely increased his lead in beating three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada at the Grand Prix Final on Friday. Scarpe Salomon Outlet . Hanyu, who had a 12-point lead after Thursdays short program, fell on his opening quad salchow but completed all of his other jumps, including seven triple jumps plus a quad toe loop in the free skate to eclipse Chan by 13 points. "I wasnt completely satisfied with the long program," Hanyu said. "But after falling on the quad I was able to pull myself together and complete all my jumps and that was huge." Chan also hit all his jumps, but he was unable to erase the deficit and finished with 280.08 points to Hanyus 293.25. Nobunari Oda of Japan, a late substitute for defending GP Final champion Daisuke Takahashi, was third with 255.96. "It was a good day and Im happy with how I skated," Chan said. "I felt nervous going into the long program. It was a mental battle even before I got on the ice." Beating Chan was a huge boost for Hanyus chances of being selected to represent Japan at the Sochi Olympics. "This is a huge step for Sochi," said Hanyu, who will turn 19 on Saturday. "I feel I am meeting all the requirements. We still have the national championships but obviously, I am feeling pretty confident." Chan said he wasnt disappointed with the result. "I finished the event strong," the Toronto skater said. "There was a lot of good things I did here, and that was regaining my composure and regaining my concentration after a bad short program and putting out a great long that I dont usually do. Its not very Patrick Chan of me. "Most of the time, I think people know me well that the short program has always saved me ... but I think today was proof that Im getting better and really becoming a more well-rounded competitor." He said his long skate was even more satisfying given his previous track record skating in Japan. "Honestly, I started thinking about my previous performances here in Japan, and I dont really have the best track record," he said. "The last two times I competed here has for the World Team Trophy, and I really havent skated well at every single one of those in Japan, just because its at the end of the season. "Every time I come back to Japan I feel like I relive those moments where I didnt skate my best and those were really tough times. Thats why I think I learned a lot today." In ice dancing, world champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White of the United States led after the short dance with 77.66 points, seven-tenths of a point ahead of Tessa Virtue of London, Ont., and Scott Moir of Ilderton, Ont. "Overall it was strong," said Virtue. "Technically we got all the points we wanted which was our objective. We just have to go out and perform the same way in the free dance." Ekaterina Bobrova and Dmitri Soloviev of Russia stand third at 68.90 just ahead of Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Waterloo, Ont., at 67.68. "We captured the essence of the program," said Poje. "We didnt lose that uniqueness. We wanted to utilize the taps and the back and forth between the two of us." Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia were first after the pairs short program with 82.65. World silver medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany were second with 79.46 while Qing Pang and Jian Tong of China were third on 75.40. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., totalled 73.07 and are fourth less than three points behind third spot. Kirsten Moore-Towers of St. Catharines, Ont., and Dylan Moscovitch of Toronto are sixth. "This is the type of skate weve been waiting for," said Radford. "After some rough short programs this season, this one gives us a lot of confidence." Moore-Towers and Moscovitch also came off the ice satisfied. "We cant do much better than a clean short," said Moore-Towers. "The best part was our energy. We felt comfortable and at home out there. It was fun and when we get to feel it that way, its enjoyable." The GP Final is the first and only event where most of the worlds top skaters will meet before the Sochi Olympics. The womens free skate and the ice dance and pairs free programs are scheduled for Saturday. Scarpe Salomon Uomo Offerta . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Scarpe Salomon Offerta .C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson. http://www.salomonoutlet.it/ . With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth.TORONTO - Colombia has summoned stars James Rodriguez of Real Madrid and Radamel Falcao of Manchester United for international friendlies against Canada and El Salvador.Both games are at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, N.J. The third-ranked Colombians face No. 72 El Salvador next Friday and No. 122 Canada on Oct. 14.Rodriguez cost Real Madrid a reported 80 million euros (C$112.6 million) after the World Cup. Falcao joined Manchester United on a one-year loan from Monaco that will reportedly cost the Red Devils 24 million pounds (C$44 million), with the striker earning 265,000 pounds (C$475,000) a week.The Canadians, meanwhile, have added 18-year-old Toronto FC striker Jordan Hamilton, currently on loan to Portugals Trofense, to its roster.The Colombia-Canada game is the second half of a doubleheader that also features No. 21 Ecuador against El Salvador at 7 p.m. ET.---Colombia Goalkeepers: David Ospina, Arsenal (England); Camiilo Vargas, Santa Fe; Jose Fernando Cuadrado, Once Caldas. Outlet Salomon Online. Defenders: Camilo Zuniga, Napoli (Italy); Pablo Armero, AC Milan (Italy); Cristian Zapata, AC Milan (Italy); Santiago Arias, PSV (Netherlands); Eder Alvarez Balanta, River Plate (Argentina); Pedro Franco, Besiktas (Turkey); Jeison Murillo, Granada (Spain).Midfielders: James Rodriguez, Real Madrid (Spain); Abel Aguilar, Toulouse (France); Carlos Sanchez, Aston Villa (England); Fredy Guarin, Inter (Italy); Juan Fernando Quintero, Porto (Portugal); Alexander Mejia, Atletico Nacional (Colombia); Carlos Carbonero, Cesena (Italy); Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Fiorentina (Italy); Edwin Cardona, Atletico Nacional; Yimmi Chara, Deportes Tolima.Forwards: Jackson Mart?-nez, Porto (Portugal); Radamel Falcao, Manchester United (England); Teofilo Gutierrez, River Plate (Argentina); Carlos Bacca, Sevilla( Spain); Adrian Ramos, Borussia Dortmund (Germany). Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz