Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.02.2019 08:57
TORONTO – Jose Bautista struck an optimistic tone following Sundays game in Cincinnati, speculating his injured left hamstring w Antworten

TORONTO – Jose Bautista struck an optimistic tone following Sundays game in Cincinnati, speculating his injured left hamstring wouldnt keep him out of action for too long. Adrian Dantley Jersey . An MRI on Monday seemed to confirm Bautistas assumption. A mild, or grade one, hamstring strain and Bautista is day-to-day. "Thats what my assumption is but Ive got to see how my body responds," said Bautista. "At least for me heals the same to a headache or, lets say a hamstring strain. I guess every situation is different. Well see how I feel tomorrow. I dont want to say Ill be ready in two days or three days and I dont know because I dont." "I think we lucked out there," said manager John Gibbons. Bautistas confident he wont require a trip to the disabled list. "Theres a really good chance that I can avoid it, yes," he said. In fact, he didnt rule out an appearance at some point in the series with the Yankees, which concludes on Wednesday night. "Theres definitely a chance," said Bautista. "Im not saying a start but you never know, a pinch hit at-bat here or there, thats a possibility." It was a rough finale to a tough 10-game road trip on which the Blue Jays went 3-7. Bautista left Sundays game in the third, one inning after Brett Lawrie was hit on the hand by a Johnny Cueto fastball, fracturing his right index finger in the process. Bautista felt a pull as he charged down the first base line, beating out a sacrifice bunt. He remained in the game until two batters later when he advanced to second on a Colby Rasmus single. The problem with a muscle pull or strain is that a player can feel relatively normal walking and doing normal daily activities. Its when the muscle is put through the rigour of exercises and baseball activities that a player finds out the degree to which hes healthy or unhealthy. Recall that Colby Rasmus was hopeful of avoiding the disabled list when he felt tightness in his hamstring. Rasmus did end up on the DL, on May 13, and didnt return until June 18. He missed 33 games and he suffered a setback about halfway through when the muscle grabbed as he was running sprints in the Rogers Centre outfield. The Blue Jays had lost 11 of 15 games entering Monday nights play. Gibbons said he expected Bautista would be honest regarding the status of his hamstring. Bautista promised he wouldnt fudge facts in an effort to get back into the lineup too soon. "If I feel like Im going to make it worse by starting to play again, Ill be doing the team and myself a disservice," said Bautista. "Ive got to know that Im at least not going to make it worse. If my recovery becomes slower or I still have to deal with some pain point, I can handle that but if theres an increased chance of me making it worse, no, I cant do that." The club recalled outfielders Anthony Gose and Kevin Pillar, moves facilitated by the disabling of Lawrie and the optioning of catcher Erik Kratz to Triple-A Buffalo. Gose and Pillar are expected to platoon in rightfield for as long as Bautista is out, something they did in centrefield in the absence of Rasmus. Adam Lind returned to the starting lineup on Monday night. He had three pinch-hit appearances since suffering a bruised foot on June 14 in Baltimore. Pressed into action due to Bautistas and Lawries absences, Lind admitted hes not yet returned to full health. "They said a while, maybe three weeks," said Lind. "If I could just sit around and chill, it would probably less time. I havent played but Ive still been on it, in spikes, not totally resting it but thats part of the job I signed up for." The Road Ahead Beginning with Mondays tilt against the Yankees, Toronto has 19 games remaining before the All-Star Break. The first nine are at home; three with New York, four against Chicago and two versus Milwaukee. The Jays then embark on a taxing 10-game road trip, both in terms of miles traveled and quality of opponents. The club will visit Oakland for four games, Anaheim for three and Tampa Bay for three. After an otherworldly May in which the Jays went 21-9, the club has stumbled to a 9-11 mark in June. The doubting segment of the fanbase has become increasingly vocal, voicing opinions on radio call-in shows and on social media. Bautista wasnt pleased to hear it and offered a matter of fact response. "Well, good for them," said Bautista. "I dont have to defend ourselves. If they want to root for the Yankees or the Red Sox, be my guest. They shouldnt be Jays fans if thats how they feel. Thats my opinion." Rudy Gobert Jersey . The 2014 edition will be the ninth meeting between the Caps and Vikes in a tradition that dates back to 2005. "Since the original Whitecaps, the club has enjoyed fantastic support from fans in Victoria and all across Vancouver Island," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. Donovan Mitchell Jersey . Its the second of three meetings between these teams this season. Vancouver was a 2-1 winner on home ice December 22nd. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-dante-exum-jazz-jersey/ . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Carmelo Anthony hears those voices saying hes getting old, that he cant jump like he once did.Hard not to, since some of them are coming from right in his locker room.Anthony answered in his own way Sunday, scoring 18 of his 31 points in the third quarter as the New York Knicks beat the Los Angeles Lakers 92-80.He stared back toward his own bench in the second quarter after rising high to slam down a lob pass from Jason Smith, revealing that his teammates were teasing the 30-year-old forward recently after seeing him dunk.They said they havent seen that before in a long time, Anthony said, and we had this conversation before the game today, so it was just one of those moments where I had to look at the bench and let them know that Ive still got it.With Kobe Bryant out for the season and both teams among the worst in the NBA, it was anything but a Super Sunday in New York, where the national TV audience that was originally scheduled to see it missed the Lakers shooting 35.5 per cent from the field.Anthony stood out above the ugliness, turning mostly to his jumper in the third quarter to help New York pull away. He shot 13 of 25 and grabbed eight rebounds.Melo got hot, had it going and gave them a nice cushion, Lakers forward Carlos Boozer said. We tried to fight back a little bit but it was a little too late.Langston Galloway added 13 points for the Knicks, who have won five of seven and did it easily, building their first 20-point lead since they were up 21 in a victory over Philadelphia on Nov. 22.Boozer had 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Lakers, who lost for the 10th time in 11 games. Jordan Clarkson also scored 19 points.The Lakers had snapped their nine-game losing streak with a double-overtime victory over Chicago on Thursday but they remain lost on the road, where they fell for the seventh straight time.We just got off to a bad start in the first quarter, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. I thought New Yorks energy was a whole lot harder than ours and their effort was a lot better than ours. Thhey just played better. Karl Malone Jersey. he Knicks are 10-38, slightly worse than the Lakers 13-35 mark. Missing half its star power with Bryant sidelined after shoulder surgery, the game was yanked from ESPN — the Knicks fourth consecutive game that was dropped from the NBAs national TV schedule.It was Derek Fishers first time coaching against the team he helped win five championships, and now Phil Jackson, the coach of those teams, will have to figure out how to build the Knicks into contenders. Fisher said that doesnt require landing another star like the Lakers did when they got Shaquille ONeal or Pau Gasol, but acknowledged they may not be able to build gradually as teams such as Oklahoma City and Portland have.I think you owe it to Carmelo to do it the right way, but at the same time he just signed a contract for five years, Fisher said. Hes 30 years old. We dont have 10 years to figure this out.The Knicks led 32-19 after one and pulled away in the third, when Anthony scored 12 straight Knicks points.TIP-INSLakers: Scott said before the game that Nick Young (sprained right ankle) was available but held him out because he hadnt seen the swingman show he could run and cut. ... Starting forward Jordan Hill strained right quad in the first quarter and didnt return.Knicks: The Knicks recalled rookie Cleanthony Early from Westchester of the NBA Development League before the game. He averaged 18.5 points and 11.0 rebounds in two games during his assignment. He didnt play Sunday. ... The Knicks games on Jan. 24 against Charlotte (NBA TV), Wednesday against Oklahoma City (ESPN) and Thursday against Indiana (TNT) had also been taken off national TV.COURTSIDE SEATScott was finishing his career as a player with the Lakers when Bryant and Fisher were rookies and remembers watching them play spirited 1-on-1 games. I used to sit on the side with ice on my knees watching. It was fun to watch because neither one was giving an inch, Scott said.UP NEXTLakers: Visit Milwaukee on Wednesday.Knicks: Host Boston on Tuesday. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz