Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.02.2019 06:51
NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-torrey-smith-blue-jersey/ ]Torrey Smith Panthers Jersey[/url] .Y. - I Antworten

NEW YORK, N. Torrey Smith Panthers Jersey .Y. - Infielder Stephen Drew and the New York Yankees are working to finalize a $5 million, one-year contract, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.The person spoke Tuesday night on condition of anonymity because the deal is subject to a physical. The agreement includes $1.5 million in performance bonuses: $500,000 each for 450, 500 and 550 plate appearances.New York has planned to platoon Didi Gregorius and Brendan Ryan at shortstop following the retirement of captain Derek Jeter. Drew appears likely to slot in at second base, where the top candidates following the trade of Martin Prado to Miami had been a pair of rookies, 23-year-old Rob Refsnyder and 25-year-old Jose Pirela.Drew, who turns 32 in March, was acquired by the Yankees from Boston on July 31. He hit .150 with three homers and 15 RBIs in 155 plate appearances for New York while making 34 appearances at second base and 12 at shortstop as a backup to Jeter.He batted .253 with 13 homers and 67 RBIs for Boston in 2013 as the Red Sox won the World Series, and then became a free agent. Drew didnt accept Bostons $14.1 million qualifying offer but couldnt find a deal to his liking as teams seemed reticent to part with a top draft pick.Drew re-signed with the Red Sox on May 22 in a deal that paid him exactly $10 million for the remainder of the season, but he hit .176 with four homers and 11 RBIs in 39 games and was dealt to the Yankees at the trade deadline for third baseman Kelly Johnson. D.J. Moore Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. DaNorris Searcy Panthers Jersey . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. http://www.shoppanthersonline.us/panthers-marquis-haynes-blue-jersey/ .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday.Michael Cheika says some of Australias European-based players may skip the three-Test series against England in June due to their heavy workload through the club season. Cheika spoke to several Wallabies players during a trip to Europe where he watched Six Nations matches, and while they were all keen to play this season it might not be against England.The Australia coach says it is unlikely players who had completed a full European season would be considered for the England series, and would instead be held back for the Rugby Championship later in the year. Among the overseas-based players whose fitness will be managed are France-based backs Drew Mitchell and Matt Giteau, prop Sekope Kepu, scrum-half Will Genia and utility back Adam Ashley-Cooper. Matt Giteau and Adam Ashley-Cooper could be rested for the Wallabies three-Test series against England Guys who have had a full season, its unlikely they will be playing in June and thats a good opportunity for us to get some new players in because were very keen to grow the base of players that can really contribute to the team, Cheika said.The only way to do that is to give them opportunities and then after they (the overseas-based players) have had a bit of a break at the end of their season, well look at selection for the Rugby Championship.Meanwhile, Cheika shrugged off Australias struggles in Super Rugby this season and hit back at critics for being too pessimistic about the local game. The Waratahs have lost four of their opening seven Super Rugby fixtures Four of Australias five Super Rugby teams are in the doldrums, with only the conference-topping Melbourne Rebels exceeding expectations at the midway point of the season.I am not concerned at all, said Cheika. I only see opportunity all the time I watch the bboys play. Dontari Poe Jersey. I am not going to say its all going swimmingly. We would like to have a few more wins as a nation, for sure. But one thing I learned in Super Rugby is that the season goes for 18 rounds and there is a still way to run.There is a lot of carry-on from people who have a different agenda or maybe theyve had too many years of negativity and they cant break the cycle, instead of just saying this is a game of footy, I am going to enjoy it. Check out the best tries from round nine of Super Rugby Cheika gave special backing to former captain and flanker Michael Hooper, who was heavily criticised by Australias first World Cup-winning coach Bob Dwyer as being a non-event in Super Rugby this season.I dont need to go on the record about what I think about Michael Hooper; I think it will be seen through my selections, said Cheika.Watch Englands series in Australia live on Sky Sports 1 HD, starting with the first Test on June 11. Also See: Tomane to miss England clash WATCH: Super Rugby tries Bledisloe Cup game on move? Pumas v Wallabies at Twickenham Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz