Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:58
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish returned to his dominant form. [url=http://www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/authentic-kirk-co Antworten

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Yu Darvish returned to his dominant form. Kirk Cousins Vikings Jersey . The star pitcher allowed just four hits over eight sharp innings and the Texas Rangers beat Minnesota 5-0 on Saturday, handing the Twins their fifth straight loss. Darvish (8-4) allowed only one hit and one walk after the second inning in lowering his earned run average to 2.42 following two consecutive defeats and his home ERA to 1.83. With 10 strikeouts, he hit double digits for the fifth in his last eight starts. Adrian Beltre had three hits for the Rangers and scored Texas first run, which proved to be all the Rangers needed, in the second inning. Shin-Soo Chin and Leonys Martin added two hits each. "I thought he was Yu Darvish again," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "I dont care how good you are. There will be bumps in the road. There will be times when things dont go right. And that even can happen for Yu Darvish. It was good for him to go out there today and find his pitches that worked." Darvish, though, said he was unable to find a comfortable delivery throughout the game. "I just couldnt find the right one today," he said through an interpreter, "but I managed to pitch those eight innings. I cant say I was disappointed." No matter the delivery, Darvish frustrated the Twins with a cut fastball that was particularly effective against lefties. "Id say (Darvishs cutter) is probably his best pitch," said Twins DH Joe Mauer, whose first-inning single extended his hitting streak to a season-high nine games. "He can definitely make the ball move in a lot of different directions." Phil Hughes (8-4) lost for only the second time in eight road starts this season, allowing all five runs on 11 hits in 7 2-3 innings. "Its not been going our way as of late," Twins leftfielder Chris Parmelee said, "but our hitting will come around." Neal Cotts finished for Texas in a non-save situation and retired the side in order. The Rangers have won the first two of the three-game weekend series with the Twins following a season-long eight-game losing streak. The shutout was Texas 14 of the season, tops in the American League and one short of the St. Louis Cardinals major league leading total. Beltre scored on a double by Chris Gimenez on a fly to straight-away centre that sailed just beyond the reach of Sam Fuld. The Rangers added a second run in the third inning when Rougned Odor singled, stole second, advanced on an infield out and scored on a dribbler back to the mound by Elvis Andrus. The Rangers added three insurance runs in the eighth, one on a squeeze bunt by rookie Luis Sardinas. They chased Hughes, who went into the game with a 1.52 ERA in five previous career appearances at Globe Life Park. Darvishs strong outing followed a quality start by Nick Tepesch on Friday night to give Texas consecutive quality starts for the first time since June 14-15. The Twins put runners at second and third in the second inning on singles by Oswaldo Arcia and Parmelee. No. 9 batter Pedro Florimon, hitless in his previous 18 at-bats, flied out to centre with two away to end what proved to be Minnesotas only threat of the game. Notes: Rangers OF Alex Rios, hitless in his last 15 at-bats, was given a day off after playing all 126 games since being acquired last Aug. 9 from the Chicago White Sox ... Texas LHP Derek Holland threw a 67-pitch simulated game on Saturday, but the club isnt ready to start him on a rehab assignment. ...Minnesotas Sunday starter, Kyle Gibson, shut out Texas over six innings on May 28. Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey . Now, Sarah Burkes legacy will live on in Canadas Sports Hall of Fame. Burke, who tragically died at age 29 from a training accident in 2012, headlined the 2014 class named for induction Wednesday. Brian ONeill Vikings Jersey . -- Arizona pitcher Bronson Arroyo is expected to miss a week to 10 days because of a back injury. http://www.officialauthenticvikingsshop.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey.html . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013.ST. CATHARINES, Ont. - Zach Fucales teammates on Canadas world junior team can tell when hes comfortable between the pipes. They can hear it.Hes always yapping, hes always talking to guys, Connor McDavid said. He never shuts up on the ice.Fucale has the kind of relaxed personality that makes him well-suited for a goaltending competition with Eric Comrie ahead of the world junior championships. But its also a good attitude to have after reports surfaced that the 19-year-old will be traded from the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Halifax Mooseheads to the Quebec Remparts once the tournament is over.I cant control those things, whats happening back there, the Rosemere, Que., native said Wednesday. Im right here, right now with Team Canada and Im with a great group of guys, great staff here. Im not worried about that and Im just focused on helping this team.Fucale and Comrie were the only goaltenders Hockey Canada brought to its world junior selection camp this week, and coach Benoit Groulx has called it an open competition between them. Somehow that hasnt bothered Fucale, even though he was the No. 1 goalie on last years team.Me and Coms, we have the same goal in mind and thats to win, Fucale said. Whoevers in there, were going to help the team win as much as we can, and thats all we can do. I feel comfortable in the net and so does Coms.Groulx, who coaches the Gatineau Olympiques of the QMJHL, said he likes Fucales competitiveness. Groulx noted Fucale played 58 games as a 16-year-old and then helped Halifax win the 2013 Memorial Cup.Hes been through many big games in his career, Groulx said. I think that he carries that confidence with him. He competes hard.Fucale will start in goal for Canada on Friday night in its first international game, an exhibition against Russia at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Thats a nod to his past success and his status as the front-runner in the goalie competition.In 24 QMJHL games this season, Fucale is 13-11 with a 3.20 goals-againsst average and . Jalyn Holmes Jersey. 890 save percentage. But those numbers are due in part to the Mooseheads rebuilding group.Theres a lot of things that influence stats and a lot of things happen. Im not worried about it, Fucale said. I know, my teammates know and my goalie coach and I have been working hard. I feel Im doing very good things on and off the ice. Those things will pay off.Groulx pointed to Halifaxs bad start and a barrage of injuries as reasons for Fucales numbers dropping off. He also knows another season in the same junior league can take a toll.When its your fourth year in the league and youve been playing with three solid teams and then youve to come back for a fourth one, sometimes its tough to start the engine, Groulx said. But I thought he got better in November. He had an outstanding game against Russia at the Subway Series. I think he feels good about himself now. Hes mentally ready. Thats what hes showing us on the ice.Fucale brushed off talk about being traded, reports that came out of Quebec on Wednesday. He cant officially be sent to the Remparts, who are loading up for a Memorial Cup run, until January when the world junior tournament is over.That allows him to put trade talk aside for now.Im not focused on that, Fucale said. I cant control what goes on over there. Im just concentrating on helping this team win.Groulx wants Fucale to be himself in net, especially if that means chirping to stay on his game. One thing hes not worried about is the trade distracting Fucale.With the experience hes got, I dont think hell look further ahead, Groulx said. If that part is true, hes going to the Memorial Cup again. Its not a bad thing for him. I really feel that right now I dont see anyone here having his focus anywhere else than with this team.Note — Groulx said McDavid, forward Nic Petan and defenceman Joe Hicketts would not play against Russia. Thats an indication their spots on the 22-man roster are safe.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz