Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.02.2019 06:58
WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Jets captain Andrew Ladd thought there was plenty to like about his teams first-period performance Sunday n Antworten

WINNIPEG -- Winnipeg Jets captain Andrew Ladd thought there was plenty to like about his teams first-period performance Sunday night -- even though they found themselves trailing by two goals. Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale . But there was even more to like at nights end, after Ladds late-game equalizer and shootout winner lifted the Jets to a 5-4 win over the San Jose Sharks. Ladd tied the game at 4-4 with 1:43 remaining on a quick shot from the left circle with Blake Wheeler screening goalie Antti Niemi. "We needed a goal at the end," said the left-winger, who notched his fifth goal of the season. "(Bryan Little) made a great play, and I tried to get it off as quick as I could." The Sharks were leading thanks to Dan Boyles second power-play goal of the game. The defenceman finished a precise play when Logan Coutures no-look, backhand pass set him up for an easy goal from point-blank range. Michael Frolik, Dustin Byfulgien and Grant Clitsome added goals for the Jets (8-9-2). Tomas Hertl and Tommy Wingels scored for the Sharks (10-2-5), who lost in a shootout for the third time in their last four games. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec stopped Couture, Wingels and Boyle as Ladd scored the lone goal in the penalty-shot contest. Niemi stopped 42-of-46 shots for the Sharks, while Pavelec made 30 saves. The Jets, who scored four first-period goals against Nashville on Friday night, were buzzing around Niemi early, but the netminder kept the game scoreless. Winnipeg had a 10-2 lead in shots when Boyles point shot on the power play opened the scoring for San Jose at 14:04. Less than two minutes later, Jason Demers sprung Hertl on a breakaway with an 80-foot pass, and Hertl beat Pavelec with a deke to his forehand for his 10th goal of the season. "The way the game played out, I thought we had a really good first period," Ladd said. "A couple mistakes and were down 2-0. A lot of times its tough to come in and be positive, but I thought we did a good job of that, and a good job of sticking to our game plan." Jets coach Claude Noel thought his team responded well to the early two-goal deficit. "I thought we were resilient in the game," Noel said. "I thought we didnt lose our focus, we didnt lose our hope, and we easily could have after the first period. "To me it was a huge building block for our team." Even after Boyles second goal, as the game started to slip away, Noel said his bench believed it could force overtime. "We still felt there was time on the clock and we could get some stuff done," he said. Patrick Marleau appeared to have scored the overtime winner for San Jose, but the goal was disallowed when Wingels made contact in the crease with Pavelec. "Its a discretionary call that occurs in a game," said San Jose coach Todd McLellan, adding that ones opinion of the call would likely depend on which team they support. Pavelec thought the call was warranted, as he felt Wingels pushed him in the back. "We made stride as far as our competitiveness," McLellan said. "But I still dont think were at our best." The Jets have won back-to-back contests for the first time since the seasons first two games. The Jets drew even in the second period, beating Niemi three times on 17 shots. Frolik scored off a perfect cross-crease pass from Matt Halischuk to make it 2-1, only to see the Sharks restore their two-goal lead 41 seconds later on a high shot from in tight by Wingels. Byfuglien scored his first goal of the season -- on his 64th shot on goal -- to make it 3-2, and Clitsome drew the Jets even with a wrist shot through traffic from 50 feet out. Notes: A pre-game moment of silence was observed for Remembrance Day, and Second World War veteran Len Kropioski, a Jets season-ticket holder, joined anthem singer Stacey Nattrass on the ice. a The Jets struggles on the power play continued as they went 0 for 2. Winnipeg has one power-play goal in its last 14 games. a San Jose plays its next three games in Western Canada before a trip to Chicago next weekend. a Winnipeg plays in Detroit on Tuesday night before returning home to face Philadelphia. Discount Air Max 90 .com) - Australian Open champion Li Na, former Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova and former world No. Air Max 90 Cheap . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division. http://www.airmax90cheap.us/ . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped.CHARLESTON, W.Va. - New York Jets quarterback Geno Smith is eager to work with Michael Vick, even if it means a hotly contested competition for the starting job. "Awesome, man. Vicks my guy," Smith said during a fan signing event Saturday in West Virginia. "We needed to find a guy that was legitimately a guy that could come in and play. I think thats what we did. "Mission accomplished." Vick signed a one-year deal with the Jets on Friday, the same day New York released former starter Mark Sanchez. The Jets hope Vick, who spent the last five seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles, will be able to push Smith during training camp. Vick is "going to be a guy I can work with, have a really good working relationship with and also compete with," Smith said at the Charleston Civic Center. Smith was unfazed by Vicks comments Friday night on a conference call with New York-area reporters that he wouldnt necessarily be content standing on the sideline all season. "Thats every quarterback," Smith said. "I understand where Mikes coming from. No one wants to sit the bench. I dont know a player that does." Smith threw for 12 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in his rookie season while starting all 16 games after Sanchez injured his right shoulder in the preseason. He drew praise from coach Rex Ryan for a sttrong finish in which the Jets won three of their last four to finish 8-8, but Smith expects to have "an open competition" with Vick for the starting job — just like it will be for every position on the team. Air Max 90 China. "Its just good to have a guy to compete with like Mike," Smith said. "Were going to compete. Were not going to say, Hey, youre the starter. And well leave it at that. We want to get better. "I love it. Its really making everyone work harder and keep you right on your toes because you dont have a moment to be satisfied or just say Ive arrived. Youve got to continue to work at it." Smith respects the opinion of Vick, who first reached out to him during Smiths senior season at West Virginia in 2012. Smith, a second-round pick, recalled that the NFL draft process and how to handle expectations were among the topics they discussed. "Some of the things I asked him was, How did you deal with being THE guy?" Smith said. "I was in that situation last year. As soon as I walked into the locker room, I was expected to produce. And as we all know in the league, its hard to do that. If youre not on a team thats already set up to win, youre going to have your struggles. "It was more about me just having an understanding of the position that Im in and just continuing to grow." Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz