Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

20.02.2019 07:36
NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-jj-redick-76ers-jersey/]JJ Redick Jersey[/url] .Y. - NFL Commissioner Antworten

NEW YORK, N. JJ Redick Jersey .Y. - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and chief assistant Troy Vincent were told by 11 former players Tuesday that the league must act immediately when someone is accused of domestic violence.At a 3 1/2-hour meeting to discuss ways to improve the leagues personal conduct policy, the former players also said teams must be held accountable when players misbehave.One question asked around the room was, when an arrest occurs, do you take them off the field or let them play and let the due process take care of itself? said Vincent, the NFLs vice-president of football operations. To a man, they said, Take them off the field, pay them, and let due process take care of itself.At the meeting were Hall of Famer Mike Singletary, plus Matt Birk, Eddie Mason, Patrick Kerney, Willie McGinest, Roman Oben, Marty Lyons, Charles Way, Tony Paige, Scott Turner and Robert Porcher. More weekly meetings are planned among league officials and former players, current players and team owners.I felt like the clock was on after last Friday and the clock was on that we cant talk to enough people, Vincent said of a news conference at which Goodell announced the league will re-examine how and when it should discipline players for violating the policy.You begin this discussion with people it means the most to: the players and the owners, Vincent added. Lets begin by bringing in some of our thought leaders.The NFL has faced heavy criticism of its personal conduct policy after incidents this year involving Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald and Jonathan Dwyer. Goodell repeatedly has said he mishandled the punishment of Rice for punching his then-fiancee in a hotel elevator.Vincent said the meeting became emotional at times as the players stressed the importance of making sure everyone is accountable.Singletary, the great former Bears linebacker, pointed out the need to find who is most influential person in this persons life and then get the message across that if the player cant accept societal and league rules, the lines are long behind them, and the people on those lines are ready to step up and assume the responsibility.Vincent said he felt the league got a bit closer to finding solutions to swifter and more emphatic punishments for players who violate the personal conduct policy.You cant negotiate the game, Vincent said, his voice cracking. The one thing we all got to fight for ... we are talking about the game and we all got to be all-in. We all have got to answer the questions of where are we today, how did we get here, why is this happening, how do we stop this and manage this?We dont have time to wait on anybody to give us direction. There is one thing we dont negotiate, its the game.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. Amir Johnson Jersey . Quarterback Drew Willy appeared to injure his throwing hand on the third last play of practice Thursday. http://www.official76ersproshop.com/kids-dana-barros-76ers-jersey/ . Leave it to Matt Niskanen, the newly proclaimed Eddie Haskell of the Washington Capitals.PORT LUCIE, Fla. -- New York Mets closer Bobby Parnell threw batting practice Saturday, facing batters for the first time since his 2013 season was cut short by a neck injury. Parnell last pitched in a game on July 30. He missed the final two months of the season and had surgery Sept. 10 to repair a herniated disc in his neck. The right-hander threw 36 pitches to David Wright, Daniel Murphy and Eric Young Jr. "You work all off-season throwing bullpens with no batters in there and it seems like you cant miss a spot," Parnell said. "You throw a hitter in there and it becomes 100 times harder. It feels good to get out there and face some guys, face some hitters and find the strike zone with some intensity turnedd up. Robert Covington Jersey. It was a nice feeling today." Parnell said he was able to keep the ball down and didnt feel any discomfort in his neck or right arm. "Ive been taking a lot of baby steps," he said. "I feel great, my arm feels good, neck feels good. Everythings going well. But as far as today, this feels like a big mental hurdle. I didnt know how I would react to balls coming off the bat and I felt strong out there. I felt good and felt like I had some reaction in the neck, so everythings good." The Mets are being cautious with Parnell, but he is currently scheduled to throw a second batting practice on Tuesday. He said hell throw at least one more batting practice session before getting into a game. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz