Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:18
great quality on this ( Antworten

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Cheap Asics Running Shoes .com) - American Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Lucie Safarova made the most of their first Australian Open together, besting Chan Yung-Jan and Zheng Jie to win the womens doubles title at the years first major. Mattek-Sands and her Czech partner entered the tournament unseeded and only advanced to the final after Julia Goerges retired due to an illness in the semis. They took the first set from the 14th-seeded duo with a break of serve and won a second set tiebreak to come away with a 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) victory at Rod Laver Arena. The prize for capturing their first major title is splitting $575,000. Chinas Zheng was an Aussie and U.S. Open doubles champ in 2006, while Chan of Taipei was an Aussie and U.S. Open doubles runner-up in 2007. Cheap Wholesale Asics . -- Stacy Lewis shot 7-under 65 to lead the LPGA Tour team to the championship of the 3Tour Challenge on Tuesday. Clearance Asics Shoes . - Josh Sterk scored twice to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 7-1 rout of the Ottawa 67s in Mondays Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesaleasics.com/ . Anor had not scored since getting his first two goals of the season vs. Philadelphia on March 22 but struck with laser precision from distance in the 56th and 75th minutes. Montreal (3-10-5) lost its third straight and Impact coach Frank Klopas said it literally was a case of his players not stepping up. SEATTLE -- After scoring 46 goals in five seasons for FC Dallas, Kenny Cooper knocked in a big one against his former team Wednesday. Less than two minutes after coming onto the field, Cooper converted a pass from Obafemi Martins in the 88th minute, and the Seattle Sounders came from behind to beat FC Dallas 2-1 and win their fifth straight game. Martins also set up Lamar Neagle for the tying goal in the 62nd minute. He has an MLS-leading six assists. Cooper subbed in for Neagle in the 86th minute. With Martins bringing the ball down the left side, Cooper ran into the box, took Martins cross and one-timed it high into the left side of the net for his third goal of the season. Cooper played his first four MLS seasons (2006-09) with Dallas, then returned last year after stops in New York and Portland. After drilling the ball past Dallas goalkeeper Raul Fernandez, he didnt engage in any elaborate goal celebration. The score was his 75th in MLS. "I would never want to disrespect a former team that was good to me," Cooper said. "Theres a lot of great quality on this (Seattle) team. I think were all determined and hungry to get out there and contribute. Once I get that opportunity, Im giving it my best." Cooper was acquired in an off-season trade as coach Sigi Schmid and the Sounders sought to bolster their bench after a late-seasonn nosedive in 2013. Discount Asics Shoes. He has played in nine of Seattles 10 games, coming off the bench in four. Schmid said his reserves are well-prepared. "Theyre good pros. Theyre motivated, and theyre (ticked) off when theyre not playing," he said. "When they get on the field, they want to make my life and my choices as hard as possible." The Sounders (7-2-1) tied a club record with their fifth straight victory, extending their unbeaten streak to six and their league-leading point total to 22. They came from behind in five of the games during the unbeaten streak. Each of the five game-winning goals have come in the final 15 minutes. "Its probably more nerve-wracking for us on the bench than it is for them on the field," Schmid said. "1-0 down for us is nothing. We can battle back from that." Brazilian forward Michel gave FC Dallas (5-4-1) the early lead when he converted a penalty kick in the 16th minute. It was his fourth goal of the year. Blas Perez helped set up the penalty kick when he charged into the box in pursuit of a ball, with Brad Evans and Zach Scott of the Sounders on him. In a tangle of feet, Perez went down, with Evans whistled for the foul. FC Dallas, which started 4-0-1, lost its third straight. "We deserved more, but thats the game," said Dallas coach Oscar Pareja. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz