Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 105 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

22.02.2019 07:18
KELOWNA, B. [url=http://www.niketanjunoutlet.com/]Cheap Nike Tanjun Shoes[/url] .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a Antworten

KELOWNA, B. Cheap Nike Tanjun Shoes .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Riley Stadel, Tyrell Goulbourne, Rourke Chartier and Cole Linaker also scored for the Rockets, who lead the second-round series 2-0, while Jordon Cooke made 36 saves for the win. Scott Eansor, Alexander Delnov and Roberts Lipsbergs supplied the scoring for the Thunderbirds. Seattles Taran Kozun allowed five goals on 29 shots against. --- OIL KINGS 3 WHEAT KINGS 0 EDMONTON — Tristan Jarry won the goaltender battle, stopping 29 shots as the Oil Kings blanked Brandon to go up 2-0 in their second-round matchup. Jordan Papirny stopped 54-of-57 shots, including 21 in the third period, for the Wheat Kings. Edgars Kulda had two goals and an assist to lead the Edmonton offence. Ashton Sautner also scored for the Oil Kings while Brett Pollock tacked on two assists. --- ICE 4 TIGERS 2 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. — Rinat Valiev broke a 2-2 deadlock at 13:08 of the third and Jagger Dirk added insurance into an empty net as Kootenay doubled up the Tigers to open its second-round series with a victory. Jon Martin and Austin Vetterl also scored for the Ice and Mackenzie Skapski made 28 saves for the win. Marek Langhamer gave Medicine Hat a chance by stopping 38-of-41 shots while Cole Sanford and Trevor Cox each had a goal and an assist. Jordan Steenbergen of the Tigers and Kootenays Blake Penner were assessed fighting majors and game misconducts at 19:49 of the third. --- WINTERHAWKS 6 ROYALS 3 PORTLAND, Ore. — Oliver Bjorkstrand and Derrick Pouliot each had two goals and an assist as the Winterhawks toppled Victoria for a 2-0 second-round series lead. Nicolas Petan and Anton Cederholm also scored for Portland and Brendan Leipsic chipped in with three assists. Steven Hodges scored twice for the Royals and assisted on Austin Carrolls goal as well. Brendan Burke made 22 saves for the Winterawks while Victorias Patrik Polivka turned aside 38-of-44 shots in defeat. --- Nike Tanjun Clearance . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (5) – He had good saves on Giroux, Akeson, and Hartnell tonight. Cheap Nike Tanjun China . JOHNS, N. http://www.niketanjunoutlet.com/ . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca! Hi Kerry, Here is my qualm, which has been happening for quite some time now. When a player like John Scott clearly comes out to do damage, and targets the head of Loui Eriksson, why is Adam McQuaid awarded a penalty even though he technically did the right thing from a hockey perspective? I get that the rules are the rules, but when you were on the ice and saw something like that happen, wouldnt you rather punish the offending party rather than call a foul on McQuaid who was simply sticking up for his teammate? I am not asking you to explain the letter of the law, rather I am asking whether refs have difficulty enforcing penalties even when they know they may not be the right call. Thanks, Bagoon -- Bagoon:Your qualm is with the playing rules and not the manner in which the Referees must enforce them! Even though you dont care to accept the letter of the law you must understand that rules are in place to punish the "offending party" in all cases and to provide added player protection. Adam McQuaid is certainly a standup guy but he must also be held accountable for his decision to instigate a fight. John Scott was the initial offending party when he made a horrible decision to pick the head of Loui Eriksson with a late hit. A referee raised his arm on the play and correctly identified the infraction as a match penalty under rule 48.5 for attempting to or deliberately injuring Eriksson. The assessment of a match is the most severe penalty in the book that a referee can impose. Scott was not only expelled from the game but was automatically suspended from further competition until the Commissioner (Player Safety Committee) has ruled on the issue. John Scott wont be returning to action any time soon! The Ref did his job and the Bruins would have received the benefit of a five-minute power-play had McQuaid not intervened at this point. Please understand that when a match penalty is imposed on a play the only penalty that is dispensed with (not assessed) under the rules is the game misconduct that results from a "third man in" situation. All other player penalties (including the instigator of a fight) are to be imposed. I totally understand what Adam McQuaid did in defence of his teammate, Loui Eriksson. I can think of several other Bruin players that would have done exactly the same thing had they been on the ice at the time or were able to get to Scott before McQuaid did. While many would applaud McQuaid for his response (perhaps even some guys in stripes; albeit silently) the Referees could not turn a blind eye and allow a free pass to McQuaid for his obvious instigation of the fight. That being said, if there was any possible leeway that could have been extended to McQuaid (haad he been a little less obvious in his attack of Scott) I am most certain the Referees would have granted it. Cheap Authentic Nike Tanjun. Based on Adam McQuaids actions however the Ref was handcuffed in his ability to simply impose coincidental fighting majors or even an additional minor penalty to McQuaid for roughing instead of the instigator penalty (2 + 10). I have extended every possible courtesy to a player that came to the aid of his teammate like McQuaid did but only when afforded the opportunity to bend a rule (benefit of the doubt) without completely compromising my integrity or that of the rules. It was much easier to do back then when there was no instigator rule to impose. Adam McQuaids subsequent actions are totally and accurately described in rule 46.11; (An instigator of an altercation shall be a player who by his actions or demeanor demonstrates any/some of the following criteria; distance travelled; gloves off first; first punch thrown; menacing attitude or posture; verbal instigation or threats; conduct in retaliation to a prior game (or season) incident; obvious retribution for a previous incident in the game or season.) Perhaps you might remember from a recent column where I said that when a penalty is to be assessed the "meter keeps running." Adam McQuaid started the meter for the Bruins when he took off after John Scott. What you are really suggesting Bagoon ("right thing from a hockey perspective") is for the Referees to allow players to police themselves through vigilante rule. Believe me when I tell you I saw the effect of that far too many times during the 70s-90s! Had this type of hit occurred during some of those eras, Scott would not only have been jumped by McQuaid but the entire Bruin bench would have vaulted over the boards to get at him; followed closely behind by the Sabres to pick a partner! I have witnessed 25 minute brawls on the ice and even under the stands. I for one dont want to go back to that storied element of hockey history. Instead I want to see players punished severely and consistently for dangerous or deliberate hits to the head of an opponent to stop this madness. Hits such as these do not qualify under the banner of "tough" hockey but instead are designed to inflict punishment, deliberate injury and provide the potential to end a players career or worse yet. The Game, the League and the Referees owe every player safe protection under the playing rules and through supplementary discipline. Regardless of how Refs feel personally about a cheap shot they observe on the ice they must do their job and impose the appropriate penalties that result. Turning a blind eye to obvious infractions; negative elements within the game; or a reckless attitude demonstrated by some players is not the answer. Strict enforcement of the playing rules and suspensions are the only responsible position to take. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz