Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.01.2019 09:10
BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. [url=http://ww Antworten

BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. Air Jordan 11 NZ . His performance throughout the playoffs, and especially the final, did the trick. Kane, whose overtime goal in 2010 gave the Blackhawks their first championship since 1961, led Chicago in scoring in the 2013 playoffs. He finished with 19 points on nine goals and 10 assists, including nine points in his final 10 games. "Its much deserved," said captain Jonathan Toews, who won the Conn Smythe three years ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room that could have won that. I dont think theres anyone better than him. They way he played down the stretch, we wouldnt be here without him. Hes a hell of a player. Im very happy for him." Kane joked that goaltender Corey Crawford (1.84 goals-against average and .932 save percentage) was snubbed. Cases also could have been made for left-winger Patrick Sharp and Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask. But Kane was one of the Blackhawks major catalysts, especially once coach Joel Quenneville reunited with Toews and Bryan Bickell on Chicagos No. 1 line. "I think it speaks more for my team than myself, personally," Kane said. "Playing with great players, it was the best year of my life just playing with these guys." Kane scored twice in Game 5 to put the Blackhawks on the verge of their second title in four years and was on the ice for two more goals in Mondays Game 6 clincher at TD Garden. Nothing about those performances surprised Dale Hunter, who coached Kane with the Ontario Hockey Leagues London Knights in 2006-07. Hunter recalled on Monday when his brother and Knights general manager, Mark, called Kane into his office 10 games into a season that began with six or seven goals and a few assists. "(Mark) said, OK, Pat, youre playing outstanding and adjusting to junior-A fine, and youre doing really good," Dale Hunter said. "(Kane) goes, No, no, you havent seen me yet. Im better than that." Its hard to see Kane playing any better than he did in this Cup final and in parts of these playoffs. He had a hat trick, including the overtime winner, to send Chicago past the Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference final. "When hes playing with the puck, hes so dynamic and skilled and fun to watch," Sharp said. "Sometimes we watch him a little bit too much. But hes a great player and once he started to get it into gear he was going to be lights out. He was lights out in this series and the last couple games against L.A." Being lights out, Kane said, had a lot to do with his teammates and linemates. "We actually came up with a name for myself this morning, calling me the Benefish, for the beneficiary of all their hard work," Kane said. "I had a couple chances to finish and ended up doing that, so got to give them the credit. "It ended up working out." Air Jordan 11 Retro Cheap . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout. Air Jordan 11 Cheap Onilne . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). http://www.airjordan11nz.com/ . -- Jake Paterson made 39 saves as the Saginaw Spirit halted the Guelph Storms seven-game win streak with a 6-3 victory on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.TAMPA, Fla. - Steven Stamkos cemented a miserable trip to Florida for the Toronto Maple Leafs.Stamkos scored his 20th goal to break a third-period tie, and the Tampa Bay Lightning rallied from an early two-goal deficit to beat the Maple Leafs 3-2 on Monday night.A pretty solid game by us all around, Stamkos said. We dominated most of the play.Stamkos gave the Lightning a 3-2 lead with his knee-high deflection of Matt Carles shot with 8:55 to play. Tampa Bay also got goals from Ryan Callahan and Valtteri Filppula.Mike Santorelli and Joffrey Lupul scored for the Maple Leafs, who gave up four third-period goals in a 6-4 loss Sunday at Florida. James Reimer started on consecutive days with Jonathan Bernier sidelined by flu-like symptoms and made 38 saves.Granted tonight, its a back-to-back game, Maple Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf said. Theyre sitting here waiting, and you could tell what team was fresher. But with saying that, thats part of playing in the National Hockey League. Youve got to be able to play back-to-backs.Toronto has lost five of six.Santorelli put the Maple Leafs up 1-0 at 4:28 of the first when he lifted a shot from below the right circle over Ben Bishop, who stopped 21 shots.Lupul made it 2-0 on Torontos second shot, which came from the low slot off a pass by Tyler Bozak 7:47 into the first.Thats not good, Bishop said. You just kind of tell yourself thats enough, no more. I thought the guys did a good job of responding as far as peppering their goalie and getting some chances.Callahan stoppedd a 13-game goal drought with a power-play goal he swatted into the net to cut Tampa Bays deficit to 2-1 at 6:37 of the second. Air Jordan 11 Retro NZ. Filppula tied it 3:09 later.Tampa Bay outshot the Maple Leafs 32-14 through two periods.I thought the way the game went, it was like we got scatterbrained for a bit in the second period, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle said. Obviously, they had more shots than we did, and they controlled the puck more often. They were hungrier than we were, and they had better jump than we did, thats for sure.Reimer stopped all 15 shots he faced in the first, and made a nifty glove save on Jonathan Drouins shot from the left circle early in the second.My job is to stop them, whether theres 10 shots a night or 100 shots a night, Reimer said.The Maple Leafs managed only four first-period shots, all in the first 9:34.Lupul got Torontos fifth shot 9 minutes into the second, a period in which Jake Gardiner hit the crossbar twice in the first 10 minutes and Bishop made a pad save on James van Riemsdyks short-handed rebound backhander.It was nice to get rewarded, Stamkos said. We stuck with it and didnt panic.NOTES: Lupul has eight goals and 24 points in 20 games against the Lightning. ... Tampa Bay D Victor Hedman had two assists. ... Toronto RW Richard Panik sat out one day after getting hit in the head against Florida. ... Drouin played after sitting out one game due to flu-like symptoms. ... Lightning D Jason Garrison missed his third straight game with an undisclosed injury. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz