Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:52
Gareth Southgate was keen to praise the performances of Wayne Rooney, Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard following Englands 2-0 win ove Antworten

Gareth Southgate was keen to praise the performances of Wayne Rooney, Dele Alli and Jesse Lingard following Englands 2-0 win over Malta on Saturday. Giancarlo Stanton Jersey . The interim boss, who replaced Sam Allardyce at the helm 11 days ago, enjoyed his first game in charge on Saturday as Daniel Sturridge and Alli struck first-half goals at Wembley to secure a second win from two matches in World Cup qualifying.Southgate handed an international debut to Manchester United forward Lingard, while he played Tottenham midfielder Alli in an advanced role behind the forwards. That meant captain Wayne Rooney was played in central midfield and Southgate was quick to praise all three players after the match.He told Sky Sports: Rooney dictated the play and controlled the game for us. Wayne Rooney played in a deep midfield role We knew wed have a lot of the ball and I think having his experience and leadership, not only today, but to get through whats been a difficult week, has been important for the team.I think number 10 is Deles best position. Hes a super link between the midfield and forwards and he is a goalscorer, thats one of his strengths. Jesse Lingard made his England debut on Saturday I was also delighted with Jesse Lingard. I thought he had an outstanding game. I thought he was really bright, linked the play well and was very creative in a lot of the play that he did.For him it would have been nice to cap that with a goal.Alli, Lingard and Theo Walcott all spurned good chances to extend Englands advantage as they warmed up for Tuesday nights visit to Slovenia.While Southgate was frustrated by the wasteful finishing of his players, he insisted there is more to come in the remaining three matches of his spell. Dele Alli scored Englands second goal against Malta I thought we did some very good things, he said.In the first half we moved the ball very well, made several very good chances and took our goals well. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. The keeper made some excellent saves and I think in the second half there was a little bit of looking after ourselves for Tuesday, subconsciously - but we still could have had a more comfortable win. That gives us plenty to work on.Theres a lot more to come but after what has been a very difficult 10 days for everybody to play as well as they did in the first half was pleasing. Theres a lot more to come. Interim boss Gareth Southgate won his first match in charge Youve got to remember we played a team that was 5-4-1 and weve had problems breaking that down in the last few months. We created a lot of chances and have to be more ruthless in finishing them.Of course, you would like a heavier win and for everyone to go home absolutely flying but I dont think that was because we didnt create enough chances. We didnt finish them today.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: England 2-0 Malta As it happened Match stats Injury blow for Bertrand C.C. Sabathia Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Roger Maris Jersey . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and listen on TSN 690. The Canadiens have won three in a row and four of their last five games and recently put the finishing touches on a 3-1-0 road trip. http://www.yankeesrookiestore.com/Yankees-Sonny-Gray-Kids-Jersey/ . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon has reworked his lineup in search of an offensive spark. Maddon had sluggers Wil Myers and Evan Longoria first and second Wednesday night in the lineup against Oakland. Part-time outfielder Brandon Guyer, who normally hits seventh or eighth, was the cleanup hitter. Over a 28-game stretch through Tuesday, Longoria hit .202. Myers started the day with two RBIs in his past 14 games. &quuot;I wanted to get them as many at-bats as possible to get them going," Maddon said of Myers and Longoria. Didi Gregorius Jersey. "Right now its really difficult to try to set up a logical batting order based on as a group not hitting. If those two guys go, well be in pretty good shape." The Rays, last in the AL East, had scored in just one of their previous 28 innings entering Wednesday, and had 14 runs over the previous seven games. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz