Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:52
DALLAS - The Raptors begin a brutal trek on Friday with a visit to Dallas to take on former Raptor Vince Carter and the Maverick Antworten

DALLAS - The Raptors begin a brutal trek on Friday with a visit to Dallas to take on former Raptor Vince Carter and the Mavericks. Comprar Vans Baratas Online . After Fridays game, the teams road trip continues with stops in Oklahoma City, San Antonio and New York. Listen to the game live on TSN 1050 at 8:30pm et. Toronto was 3-1 since Rudy Gay was agreed to be traded, but lost a heartbreaker on Wednesday. The Raptors fell 104-102 in overtime, at home, to the Charlotte Bobcats. Charlottes Kemba Walker buried a 15-foot jumper at the horn to get the victory. DeMar DeRozan was the high-scorer in the game with 30 points, while Kyle Lowry added 17. John Salmons chipped in 11 off the bench and Jonas Valanciunas and Amir Johnson both finished with 10 points. Johnson added 13 rebounds. It was another tough loss for a young team with new parts. "I love the challenge of coaching young players, I enjoy that," head coach Dwane Casey said after practice on Thursday. "I enjoy winning more, but I understand where we are." The Mavs, who are 11-2 in American Airlines Center, have won 12 of their last 13 against the Raps at home. The Mavericks have played good basketball of late and will try to continue the surge Friday when they finish off a homestand. The Mavs are 2-0 on this little stay in Big D with wins over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday and a 105-91 victory Wednesday versus the slumping Memphis Grizzlies. Dallas has taken five of its last seven and during that stretch, allowed opponents 100 points or more just twice. During these seven games in the month of December, the Mavs are holding teams to an average of 96.6 points per game. "In the month of December weve been better defensively, and our goal is to stay on that track," head coach Rick Carlisle said Thursday after practice. "Weve spent the majority of our practice time on defense. We know how important it is, and were just going to be vigilant about it. Its not something that you can take days off from. You cant take days off from the mental edge aspect of it, and we know that." The Mavericks held the Grizzlies to just a shade under 40 percent shooting from the field on Wednesday. Dallas lost the rebounding battle by one, but shot almost 55 percent. Dirk Nowitzki paced five Dallas players in double figures with 20. Monta Ellis finished with 18, followed by 14 from Carter, 12 from another former Raptor in Jose Calderon and 10 out of yet another former Rap in Shawn Marion. The Mavs play five of their next six on the road. Zapatillas Vans Baratas Outlet .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks. Vans Outlet Online España . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. http://www.baratasvans.es/ ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Venus Williams won her 45th career WTA title at the Dubai Championships in an impressive 6-3, 6-0 victory over Alize Cornet of France in the final on Saturday. The 44th-ranked Williams, playing courtesy of a wild card, also won this title in 2009 and 2010. Shes won her last 15 matches in Dubai. Williams, who will move up to No. 29 in Mondays updated rankings, last won a title at the 2012 Luxembourg tournament. "I have had a good week," she said. "Everything is falling together." The former world No. 1, Williams won all five of her matches this week in straight sets. "Just a lot of match toughness, mental toughness," said Williams, when asked to explain her remarkable week of play. "When things got tough, I definitely got going this week. "If I was down break point, when push came to shove, I was pushing and shoving, I guess," she added, laughing. The scoreline didnt indicate how strong an effort Cornet put into the final, often matching Williams stroke by stroke, but falling short in the end. After Cornet squandered a 2-1 lead with a service break by losing the next four games, she was in tears during the changeover.. Vans Baratas Online. "I think 6-3, 6-0 is a bit tough in an hour and 30, so I guess there was a battle on the court, but she was just better than me today," Cornet said. "She was playing more aggressive. "She was pushing me out of the court very far from the baseline, and I didnt play as deep as yesterday, didnt serve as well. She deserved to win." Williams closed out the first set on a third set point with a clean backhand winner. In the second set, it was Williams all the way. The 26th-ranked Cornet was attempting to post back-to-back wins over the Williams sisters. On Friday, Cornet scored her first career upset over a No. 1-ranked player by beating Serena Williams 6-4, 6-4 in the semifinals. "The difference between me and Serena was just I put a few more balls in the court," Williams said. But Cornet walked away hoping if she ever had a similar opportunity to play the Williams sisters in the same tournament the result might go in her favour. "For sure, beating the Williams sisters in the same tournament would have been amazing, and maybe next time if I have the chance (I can) do it," said Cornet, offering her only smile of the night. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz