Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

27.02.2019 07:53
NEWARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapsneakers.us/]Discount Sneakers[/url] .J. -- Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit. Then Antworten

NEWARK, N. Discount Sneakers .J. -- Marshawn Lynch was there. He even talked a bit. Then he was gone, cutting short his Super Bowl media day appearance after 6 1-2 minutes. And then he was back, albeit to the side of the "mixed zone" the NFL created for players not on podiums or in microphone-equipped speaking areas at the Prudential Center. But this time he wasnt speaking, except briefly to Deion Sanders for NFL Network, to the Seahawks website, and to Armed Forces Network. Seattles star running back, wearing a cap, hood and dark sunglasses, even acknowledged he was trying to avoid being fined by the league for not meeting his media requirements Tuesday. Thats why he returned to the floor of the arena rather than disappear completely after he cut short his Q and A with perhaps 100 media members packed together trying to hear his pearls of wisdom. When he came back, one reporter asked Lynch, "Are you trying to avoid being fined by standing here?" Lynch twice nodded his head yes. Earlier this month, Lynch was fined $50,000 for not co-operating with the Seattle media. The NFL put the fine on hold, saying it would be rescinded if he complied with media obligations. "Players are required to participate and he participated. We will continue to monitor the situation," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Tuesday. Lynch has required media sessions Wednesday and Thursday. The Seahawks play the Denver Broncos on Sunday. Along with letting slip a profanity to Sanders, he three times described himself as "smooth" to the Hall of Fame cornerback, adding: "I aint never seen no talk that won me nothing." Earlier, Lynch answered 16 questions at the outset of the Seahawks one-hour availability, with topics ranging from the Denver defence to teammate Michael Robinson to, well, why he avoids interviews. "I like to keep it low key," said Lynch, who the Seahawks opted to not place in one of the 17 areas with microphones and name plates identifying the players. "Im just about action. You say hut and theres action. All the unnecessary talk, it dont do nothing for me. I appreciate that people want to hear from me, but I just go to work and do my thing. You feel me?" Whether Lynch will feel like showing up the next two days, when the Seahawks will be available in a hotel ballroom -- no barriers between them and the media -- is uncertain. Lynch also talked to teammates while standing around. Several youngsters in the stands above him asked to have footballs signed and he obliged once they tossed him the souvenirs. He also signed a Seahawks helmet, but he didnt converse with the fans. While he did that, about five dozen media members stood in front of Lynch and shouted out a few questions. He ignored almost all of them as time ran out in Seattles availability. Lynch watched as the scoreboard clock counted down to zero and, when it was announced the Seattle portion of media availability was over, he left for good. "Hes such a major factor on our football team," coach Pete Carroll said, "but in this setting he becomes somewhat of a recluse and doesnt want to be a part of it. We try and respect that as much as we can." Robinson was asked if he advised his backfield mate on how to handle media day. "Hes a grown man," Robinson said. "I dont tell him much. I think he knows what hes doing. Hes got a good plan in place, and as long as he runs inside-outside zone on Sunday, Im happy with that." Lynch never has explained his beef with the media. He regularly spoke to reporters until late in the 2012 season. In March of that year, he signed a four-year contract worth $31 million, including a guaranteed $18 million. In July 2012, he was arrested for driving under the influence near his hometown of Oakland, Calif. Cheap Nike Sneakers . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Adidas Sneakers Cheap ." One game is checked off, 15 remain and the next one to get crossed out could come Tuesday night when the defending champion Heat host the Milwaukee Bucks in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. http://www.cheapsneakers.us/ . Mohamed Diame put West Ham ahead in the 47th minute before goals by substitutes Carlton Cole and Joe Cole condemned Fulham to a fifth straight defeat, keeping the visitors in the bottom three. Speedskater Sven Kramer says he will "likely" skip the 1,500 meters next Saturday to fully centre on the 10,000 instead for his second gold of the Games. The Dutchman, who already won the 5,000 meters during the opening weekend of the Olympics, said Monday that the middle-distance would likely be too much of a distraction during his preparation for the longer race onn Feb. Wholesale Sneakers. 18, which he is bent on winning after his blunder at the 2010 Vancouver Games. Four years ago, gold was seemingly assured when his coach sent him into the wrong lane on a crossover and got him disqualified. Kramer said that even if his coach said he could take 1,500 gold too, "it is the 10K I want to win. That is why I came here." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz