Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

28.02.2019 09:13
CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. [url=http://www.officialraysgearshop.c Antworten

CHICAGO -- Jose Abreu says he didnt expect this much success, especially in cold weather. Blake Snell Jersey . Yet he set another rookie record on Sunday. Abreu drove in four runs and set a major league rookie record for RBIs through the end of April and the Chicago White Sox beat the Tampa Bay Rays 9-2 on Sunday. Abreu, who had a two-run home run in the sixth and a two-run single in the seventh, has 31 RBIs to lead the majors. Albert Pujols had the previous rookie RBI mark of 27 in 2001. Abreus homer was his major league-leading 10th and extended his own record for home runs by a rookie through April. "I go to the field to play baseball, help the team," Abreu said through a translator. "I really dont go looking for records, but theyre definitely welcome. Thats not something that I go looking for, but its a nice thing." Another White Sox rookie had a memorable day. In his major league debut, Scott Carroll (1-0) gave up two runs, one earned, in 7 1-3 innings after he was called up from Triple-A Charlotte to fill in for injured ace Chris Sale. Carroll, 29, received a standing ovation when he exited the game, and he planned to celebrate with more than 30 friends and family members. "I couldnt have asked for a better showing," Carroll said. "I know I was capable of it, but its just awesome to finally get the opportunity and showcase my skills here at this level." Rays starter David Price (3-2) allowed eight runs, six earned, in six innings. Trailing 1-0, the White Sox scored five runs in the sixth and four runs in the seventh. The Rays committed four errors in the sixth. Gordon Beckham reached on an error and scored from second when Price threw away the ball after fielding Marcus Semiens bunt single. Adam Eaton scored when right fielder Wil Myers fumbled the ball after Prices throwing error. Abreu then hit a two-run home run for a 4-1 lead. He set the rookie record for homers by the end of April on Friday with his ninth -- a walk-off grand slam against the Rays. "Hes pretty strong," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "Ive been talking about how impressive hes been this series. He is good. Hes gonna get better." Dayan Viciedo doubled and scored on shortstop Yunel Escobars throwing error for a 5-1 lead. "Its very unusual. Its uncharacteristic of us to make those errors, but were human, and I still feel like I have eight Gold Glovers out there whenever Im out there on the mound," Price said. "We have those days, and it stinks." Semien doubled to extend the White Sox lead to 6-1 in the seventh. Abreu hit a two-run single and Ramirez added an RBI single for a 9-1 lead. The Rays went ahead 1-0 in the fifth when David DeJesus singled and scored on right fielder Viciedos error. The Rays scored their second run in the eighth on Evan Longorias single. Before his call up, Carroll was 27-38 with a 3.95 ERA in 138 games during eight minor league seasons. He underwent Tommy John surgery in 2012 and bounced back with a 3-1 record and 1.57 ERA in four Triple-A starts this season. "As soon as I found out I was going against Price, I thought to myself, What an opportunity, " Carroll said. "Theres no better chance to showcase my skills and get to go against one of the best guys, a Cy Young winner. I just happened to be better than him today. Its a fun experience, and Im just so happy to do it." NOTES: Sale (forearm strain) played catch before Sundays game, but when hell return from the 15-day DL is uncertain. He is eligible to come off the DL on Saturday. ... To make room for Carroll on the 25-man roster, the White Sox optioned RHP Erik Johnson to Triple-A on Saturday. OF Avisail Garcia (left shoulder) was moved to the 60-day DL to make room for Carroll on the 40-man roster. ... Jake Odorizzi (1-2, 6.52) will start Monday for the Rays. Andre Rienzo (1-0, 4.91) will pitch for the White Sox. Mallex Smith Jersey . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. Sergio Romo Jersey .com) - Eric Fehrs goal 42 seconds into overtime lifted the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 come-from-behind victory over Columbus, halting the Blue Jackets seven-game win streak. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Chris-Archer-Kids-Jersey/ . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden.Every day leading up to the eve of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, TSN.ca will be previewing one of the eight participating groups. Today, the previews continue with Group F featuring Lionel Messi and Argentina, Peter Odemwingies Nigeria, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Edin Dzeko and Iran featuring Steven Beitashour of the Vancouver Whitecaps. Featuring one of the most complete attacking forces in the tournament with Lionel Messi, Kun Aguero and Gonzalo Higuain, can Argentina live up to the massive expectations for the team on its home continent? Click here for the Argentina team preview The reigning holders of the African Cup of Nations, Nigeria enters the tournament knowiing that progression into the knockout round is attainable. Alex Cobb Jersey. Can Shola Ameobi and the rest of the Super Eagles muster up enough offence to see the Round of 16? Click here for the Nigeria team preview Making their maiden voyage to the World Cup in Brazil, can Asmir Begovic and Bosnia and Herzegovina make their first World Cup a memorable one and escape from Group F? Click here for the Bosnia and Herzegovina team preview Heading into their fourth World Cup, Iran will look to progress past the group stage for the first time ever. Is former Portugal boss Carlos Queiroz the man to make this dream into a reality? Click here for the Iran team preview ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz