Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:39
but Im feeling good. Antworten

VANCOUVER -- The list of Toronto Maple Leaf injuries grew Saturday when centre Dave Bolland was taken to hospital for surgery after suffering a cut on his left leg. Comprar Air Force 1 Baratas . On Monday, the team announced Bolland had undergone successful surgery in Vancouver "to repair a a severed tendon on the outside of his left ankle." and will be out indefinitely. Bolland was hurt early in the second period of Torontos 4-0 loss to the Vancouver Canucks when he was taken into the boards by Zack Kassian. Kassians skate appeared to hit the back of Bollands leg. The 27-year-old from Mimico, Ont., instantly crumpled to the ice. He was attempting to get back on his feet when Kassian scored the games second goal. Bolland had to be helped to the bench by teammates. After the game, Toronto coach Randy Carlyle could offer few details but compared Bollands injury to the one suffered last year by Erik Karlsson of the Ottawa Senators. Karlsson missed 10 weeks when his Achilles tendon was partially sliced while being checked into the boards by Matt Cooke of the Pittsburgh Penguins. "He suffered a cut similar to the Karlsson injury," said Carlyle. "I dont know the severity or which tendon, but he did suffer a cut into that area." Moments after Carlyle spoke to reporters Bolland hobbled out of the Toronto dressing room on crutches. He was loaded onto a stretcher to be taken to hospital. "I havent really saw it," Carlyle said of the play. "I know Kassian went into finish his check. I cant comment other than that." Kassian said it was a clean hit. "I havent seen it again, or really looked," he said. "I just went in to finish my hit. I am not sure what even happened to him. "I went in there hard to finish my hit, I dont know what happened but it was a clean hit. I know it was clean so no talking about that." The Leafs are already without top centre Tyler Bozak and defenceman Mark Fraser. Goaltender James Reimer said Bollands injury will hurt the team. "Losing a guy like that, hes been real solid for us, probably one of our best players for the last couple of games," said Reimer, who faced 47 shots in the loss. "Its real tough to lose him but having said that, as a team we have to find a way to rally around him and play well for him and try to win one for him." Bolland came to the Leafs this year in a trade from Chicago. In 15 games he has six goals and four assists. Air Force 1 Descuentos . City has reached new heights under manager Manuel Pellegrini as they transition from big spending/immediate impact to perennial contender. Yaya Toures seeming discontent Tuesday may complicate that, as does the little issue of Financial Fair Play. Air Force 1 Rebajas . "[People] keep asking that question and its not a legit question because we dont have that right, we havent arrived yet," Casey responded. "Weve got to take each game at a time, each possession at a time and look at it that way. http://www.airforce1baratas.es/ .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Mercedes further demonstrated its early-season dominance by outpacing its rivals in Fridays practice sessions for the Bahrain Grand Prix, indicating the team is well poised for a third straight win to start 2014. Lewis Hamilton followed up his victory last week in Malaysia by having the fastest time in both sessions, the second of which was held under lights for the first time at the Bahrain International Circuit, which has switched to being a night race. Hamiltons time of 1 minute, 34.690 seconds was one third of a second faster than teammate and championship leader Nico Rosberg, and more than a second faster than third-place Fernando Alonso of Ferrari. "The car feels better than when we were testing here -- balance-wise, it was extremely good," Hamilton said. "There are still some tweaks we need to make it feel perfect, but Im feeling good." Defending four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel was a distant seventh on the timesheets, behind his fourth-place Red Bull teammate Daniel Ricciardo -- who carries a 10-grid-place penalty into Sundays race. The pair was split by Felipe Massa of Williams and McLarens Jenson Button. Vettel, who was a competitive third in Malaysia, was downbeat aboout Red Bulls prospects of hanging on to the Mercedes coattails on Sunday. Air Force 1 Baratas. "They are very quick. It is not a surprise, they were very quick in the testing here. They have proved that again," Vettel said. "It will be a long way for us to catch up." Even more dispiriting for Mercedes rivals was that the dominance reflected by their lap times on lighter fuel and soft tires was even more pronounced when using higher fuel loads to practice for race conditions. Williams had a distinctly different approach to the days practice, doing relatively few laps to extend engine life, reckoning that it had all the data it needed about the Bahrain track after extensive preseason testing there. Toro Rosso rookie Daniil Kvyat was eighth fastest, ahead of McLarens Kevin Magnussen and Force Indias Sergio Perez. The night session, which began in falling desert temperatures at 6 p.m. local time -- the same as Sundays race -- saw many drivers struggling to get sufficient heat in the tires, misjudging braking distances and running off track. Max Chiltons Marussia went into a violent spin after a front brake failure, while Saubers Adrian Sutil and Caterhams Marcus Ericsson both had sudden power losses. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz