Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

06.03.2019 07:57
MIAMI -- Giancarlo Stantons home runs can be indescribable for his Marlins teammates. [url=http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/]Che Antworten

MIAMI -- Giancarlo Stantons home runs can be indescribable for his Marlins teammates. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . "Uuufff," was all shortstop Adeiny Hechavarria could come up with after Stantons latest mammoth shot. Stanton hit a homer that was pushing 500 feet to lead Miami to an 8-2 win over the San Diego Padres on Friday night. His two-run blast travelled an estimated 484 feet to left field, according to ESPN Stats and Info, nearly leaving the stadium and giving the Marlins a 2-0 lead in the first inning "He absolutely crushed that ball, but it doesnt surprise me," Marlins pitcher Tom Koehler said. "Ive seen him hit balls further." Jarrod Saltalamacchia had three hits and drove in two runs and Adeiny Hechavarria had a career-high four hits for the Marlins, who have won four of five to start the season. "I think guys are feeling good, theyre confident," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "Were having fun. Were just going out there and playing." Tom Koehler (1-0) pitched six innings, allowing two runs and Brad Hand pitched three scoreless innings for his first career save. Yasmani Grandal and Jedd Gyorko each had two hits for the Padres, who have lost three straight. Eric Stults (0-1) allowed five runs in four innings. Stantons second home run got the Marlins rolling and is the longest in the three-year history of the Marlins ballpark. "It was a good first punch," Stanton said. He has nine RBIs through five games while hitting .350. Logan Morrison previously had the longest homer in the stadium at 467 feet off Washingtons Dan Haren on Sept. 6, 2013. "Now you cant say Lo-Mos got a bigger bomb than me," Stanton said. "I thought the one that hit the scoreboard (462 feet against Jamie Moyer in 2012) was equivalent, but sweet. The pitch wasnt where Stults had in mind. "I just threw a fastball down the middle," Stults said. "I was trying to throw a fastball in and just didnt get it to my spot." Casey McGehee had two RBIs pushing his total to 10, which is the most by any Marlins player in the first five games of the season. McGehee had a sacrifice fly as part of a three-run third inning to stretch the lead to 5-0 and had an RBI single in the eighth to cap the scoring for Miami. The Marlins have scored 35 runs in their 4-1 start after finishing last in the majors in runs last season during their 100-loss campaign. On the other end is San Diego, which has scored eight runs in four games. "Thats something that can get a little bit overplayed," Gyorko said. "We have 700 at-bats coming so you cant look too much into things at this point." Garrett Jones also had an RBI double and Marcell Ozuna drove in a run for the Marlins. Hechavarria, known more for his dazzling defensive plays at shortstop, is hitting .579 after hitting .227 as a rookie last season. "I was just disappointing in my performance last year, that was a driving force into me improving this year," Hechavarria said. Yonder Alonso and Gyorko drove in the runs for the Padres. "Its so big in this game to get into a rhythm and they had it going early and we didnt," Alonso said. NOTES: Grandal, a Miami native, reached base four times and had approximately 150 friends and family members in attendance. . Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Brandon Albert threw out the ceremonial first pitch. . Marlins 21-year old ace RHP Jose Fernandez (1-0, 1.50) will make his second start of the season on Saturday against Padres RHP Andrew Cashner (0-0, 1.50). Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Store . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping .com) - Top seed Klara Zakopalova reached the second round, while former French Open champion Francesca Schiavone came up a loser Tuesday at the inaugural Rio Open tennis event. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseys.co/ . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way. LARNACA, Cyprus -- Diana Matheson, Adriana Leon and Kaylyn Kyle scored for Canada in a 3-1 victory over Italy at the Cyprus Cup on Friday. Canada improved to 2-0 with the win after shutting out Finland 3-0 in the tournament opener two days earlier. Matheson opened the scoring against the Italians by converting a cross in the 33rd minute. She then fed Adriana Leon for a tap-in goal 10 minutes later. Early in the second half, Rhian Wilkinson crossed the ball to Kyle who scored from close range to make it a three-goal game. "We just started to press them more and once we started pressing them, we were able to win the ball higher up the field," Matheson said. Cristiana Girelli scored Italys lone goal in the 51st minute. The game was chippy at times. Canadian midfielder Sophie Schmidt was bloodied after appearing to take an elbow to the face but was in good spirits afterwards with a bandage on her cheek. Italys Elisa Bartoli was handed two yellow cards by the referee. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Online. The first came after she tripped up Canadas Christine Sinclair and the second came later in the game after she plowed into Matheson. Canadian coach John Herdman was pleased with how his team responded to the aggressive style of play. "The Italians were relentless with their pressure and when you skip a tackle, theyll leave a foot in and bring you down," he said. "And I was pretty pleased with how the girls got a bit testy as well and decided to try and match that pressure and physical intensity." Canada, which is currently ranked seventh in the world, will wrap up preliminary-round play Monday against No. 11 England at the GSP Stadium in Nicosia. A tie puts Canada into the final and will see England relegated to second in the group as Canada has more goals scored. Canada has won this tournament three times but has lost in the final the last two years: 1-0 to England last year and 2-0 to France in 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz