Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:48
Blacksburg, VA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-quinton -jefferson-jersey]Authent Antworten

Blacksburg, VA (SportsNetwork. Authentic Quinton Jefferson Jersey .com) - It wasnt pretty, but the second-ranked Virginia Cavaliers escaped Blacksburg with a 50-47 victory over the Virginia Tech Hokies on Sunday. Justin Anderson scored 12 points and Virginia overcame a 10-point deficit in the second half to remain one of just two unbeatens left in the country along with top-ranked Kentucky. The Cavaliers (19-0, 7-0 ACC), who shot just 34.7 percent from the field, are off to their best start since the 1980-81 team led by legendary center Ralph Sampson started 23-0. Ahmed Hill scored with 1:06 remaining to get the Hokies within 50-47, but missed a free throw that resulted from the play. Malcolm Brogdons shot rimmed out at the other end. Following a timeout, Will Johnston passed up on an open 3- pointer before passing to Malik Muller. Anderson blocked Mullers shot and Darion Atkins came down with the ball for Virginia. Atkins missed the front end of a one-on-one with 12.8 seconds left, but Adam Smiths long 3-pointer rimmed out as time expired. Atkins had nine points for Virginia, which got eight points apiece from Anthony Gill and Brogdon. Smith ended with 15 points for the Hokies (8-11, 0-6), who have lost seven in a row. Final Score: (5) Duke 77, St. Johns 68 New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Mike Krzyzewski can now be known as Coach 1K. Dukes Hall of Fame leader became the first Division I mens head coach to record 1,000 career wins after the fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied for a thrilling 77-68 victory over St. Johns in front of a capacity crowd at Madison Square Garden. The milestone result, which occurred on the same MSG court in which Krzyzewski ecplised mentor Bob Knight for the all-time Division I wins record back in 2011, was reached after Tyus Jones, Jahlil Okafor and Quinn Cook led the Blue Devils (17-2) on a 23-5 run that turned a 10-point deficit deep into the second half into a 74-66 lead with a minute to play. Jones netted nine of his game-high 22 points during the game-changing sequence, with 11 of Cooks 17 points came after halftime. Okafor also finished with 17 points while pulling down 10 rebounds and going 7-of-10 from the floor. St. Johns (13-6) nearly spoiled the celebration behind big efforts from SirDominic Pointer and Rysheed Jordan, but was held without a field goal for a six-minute stretch as Duke came charging back. Pointer ended with 21 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks. Jordan tallied 18 points, though just two came in the second half. Final Score: (10) Louisville 80, Pittsburgh 68 Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Terry Rozier matched a career high with 26 points and 10th-ranked Louisville got its offense back on track in an 80-68 win over Pittsburgh at Petersen Events Center. After shooting just 29.5 percent that included a dreadful 4-of-25 rate from 3-point range in their last game, a 63-52 home loss to Duke eight days ago, the Cardinals hit on 65.2 percent of their field goal attempts in a strong bounce-back effort. Montrezl Harrell, playing for the first time since being stripped of his captains role by head coach Rick Pitino in a well-publicized move during the week, went 8- of-12 from the floor in an 18-point effort for Louisville (16-3, 4-2 ACC). Chris Jones buried 3-of-4 tries from beyond the arc en route to 17 points. Jamel Artis posted 18 points and eight rebounds for Pittsburgh (13-7, 3-4), with James Robinson recording 16 points and six assists in the loss and Michael Young finishing with 14 points and nine boards. Final Score: (14) Wichita State 74, Drake 40 Wichita, KS (SportsNetwork.com) - Ron Baker had 15 points, Tekele Cotton added 10 and No. 14 Wichita State routed Drake 74-40 on Sunday afternoon. The Shockers have won 26 consecutive games in Missouri Valley Conference play, the leagues longest streak since Kansas 34-game run from 1922-24. Fred VanVleet posted eight points, six assists and four steals for Wichita State (18-2, 8-0 MVC), which has won eight straight since losing to George Washington in Hawaii on Christmas. Final Score: (20) Northern Iowa 54, Illinois State 53 Normal, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5.2 seconds to play gave No. 20 Northern Iowa a 54-53 victory over Illinois State. The Panthers were trailing by a point when Daishon Knight missed a free throw with 14.5 seconds left and Seth Tuttle grabbed the rebound. Wes Washpun then sent the ball to Buss, who had an open look from the right corner and drained it. Knight charged down the court and put up a tough layup at the buzzer, but it hit off the bottom of the rim as Northern Iowa escaped with the victory. Tuttle had 21 points and 10 rebounds, while Buss finished the game with eight points for the Panthers (18-2, 7-1 MVC), who have won their past seven games. Bobby Hunter had 13 points and five rebounds off the bench while Reggie Lynch and Paris Lee each scored 12 for the Redbirds (12-8, 4-4), who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Final Score: Ohio State 82, (23) Indiana 70 Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - DAngelo Russell had 22 points and 10 assists as Ohio State pulled off an 82-70 win over No. 23 Indiana on Sunday. JaeSean Tate had 20 points and six rebounds in his second career start, while Marc Loving added 12 points for the Buckeyes (16-5, 5-3 Big Ten), who have won their last two. Yogi Ferrell scored 26 points and Collin Hartman gave 12 on 4- for-5 from behind the arc for the Hoosiers (15-5, 5-2), who had won four straight coming in. Final Score: Butler 77, (24) Seton Hall 57 Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Andrew Chrabascz scored 16 points to lead Butler in a 77-57 victory over No. 24 Seton Hall on Sunday. Kellen Dunham had 15 points, Roosevelt Jones added 12 points and seven rebounds and Alex Barlow had 11 points, six rebounds and eight assists for the Bulldogs (15-6, 5-3 Big East), who have won their past two games. Brandon Mobley scored 15 points and Desi Rodriguez contributed 12 for the Pirates (13-6, 3-4), who have lost three straight. Seton Hall fell to 4-4 without star freshman Isaiah Whitehead, who has been out since late December with a stress fracture in his foot. Authentic Brett Hundley Jersey . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Authentic Shalom Luani Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justin-britt-jersey . PAUL, Minn.MELBOURNE, Australia - Serena Williams says her close friend Caroline Wozniacki is the fittest player on tour, and many would agree after the Danish former No. 1 completed the New York City Marathon — her first attempt at the 26-mile (42-kilometre) distance — in about 3 1-2 hours.But Williams said Saturday that she doesnt share Wozniackis love of running. Not even close.I do a lot of sprints. I need to keep my speed up, Williams said Saturday. I do distance to keep fit. I absolutely hate running, but I do it because I hate the way I look if I dont run.— By Dennis Passa — http://twitter.com/DennisPassa___LOVING THE CHOICE: Maria Sharapova isnt sure what she enjoys more — playing tennis and winning tournaments or being a couch potato — but she appreciates having the ability to choose.Sharapova has bbeen hampered in the past by shoulder injuries and surgeries. Seattle Seahawks Jerseys China. Last year at Melbourne Park, she lost in the fourth round and then revealed she had a hip complaint.This years shes healthy, and appreciating it, though also considering the tempting alternatives.The best thing is that Im here, she said Saturday. I have the opportunity to go out and try to win this tournament.It is sometimes nice to think that I could be on the couch watching on TV. I dont know if Id actually be watching ... I dont know if Id be drinking wine. Maybe a sangria actually..— By Dennis Passa — http://twitter.com/DennisPassa___Australian Open Scene follows tennis first Grand Slam tournament of the year as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It will be often be updated throughout the day. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz