Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

09.03.2019 07:48
CANONSBURG, Pa. [url=http://www.cheaphawksjerseys.com/]Cheap Swingman Hawks Jerseys[/url] . -- Its a no go for Sidney Crosby thi Antworten

CANONSBURG, Pa. Cheap Swingman Hawks Jerseys . -- Its a no go for Sidney Crosby this week. And theres still no hint when the NHLs marquee star will make his long-awaited comeback. On Monday, Crosby ruled himself out of playing in either of the Pittsburgh Penguins games this week, meaning the earliest he could return from the concussion that has sidelined him since January is Nov. 11. It might not be possible for Crosby to play that soon, either, even though that date has been the most mentioned when those around the NHL speculate about the Penguins captains return. While Penguins coach Dan Bylsma raved about how well Crosby is practising -- he said its at a superstar level -- he cautioned that Crosbys injury recovery still isnt nearly complete. Most of all, Bylsma said, Crosby needs further contact work in practice. "Hes been practising at a high level for a while," said Bylsma, a former NHL forward. "If you watch him practice, you see speed and skill at a level that not many of us ever get to. At the same time, you have to understand the rehab, him putting good days together, getting in those (contact) situations. Hes at a high level, but hes still in the process of rehabbing." The Penguins will practise as many as four times each this week and next after playing 13 games in 24 days to start the season, on-ice time that might finally allow Crosby to absorb some hits. He will not be cleared for game action until he proves to his doctors that he can handle contact during practice. Because Crosby and his doctors, the Penguins medical staff and the coaches and front office all must sign off on his return, no one is daring to suggest a possible comeback date for a player who already has won an NHL MVP award, scoring title, Stanley Cup and Olympic gold medal. Because the Penguins had so few practice days in October, Crosbys contact in practice was minimal at best. There werent many hits thrown around during an hour-long practice at a suburban rink Monday, even though the Penguins dont play again until Thursday at San Jose. The finish up their California road swing Saturday at Los Angeles, then are off until they meet Dallas on Nov. 11. "Its the same old story," Crosby said. "We havent had a ton of time to practise, but in the next little while there will be some opportunities." Crosby hasnt missed any practice time since training camp opened Sept. 17, and he has remained symptom-free from the concussion that occurred following violent hits in successive games Jan. 1 and Jan. 5. But practice speed doesnt resemble game speed, and hits in practice dont resemble those of games. As of Saturday, Crosby wont have played in an NHL game in 10 months, and even the best of players needs time to get acclimated to game speed, contact and making plays on the fly. "Its not just an automatic thing," Crosby said. "To go through hitting is a big step. I just want to make sure I get through that. Its the most important thing -- however long that takes. I dont want to get too far ahead. I just want to make sure it goes well and (I) give myself the best chance to handle it." For now, everything appears to be there -- the stickhandling, the speed, the adept decision-making, the instinctive ability that always seemed to make Crosby one stride ahead of everyone else on the ice. Crosby said he probably cant get in much better shape no matter how long he practises. "Its about as good as its going to get without playing a game," Crosby said. "You can only get to a certain point in practice. I feel like Im in good shape. Its not game shape. You cant get that until you play." Most of Mondays Penguins practice was devoted to shooting and skating drills, but Bylsma said there will be more game-type situational work Tuesday. "I think Im getting more comfortable," Crosby said. "The more I can get in game situations, the better. I feel like each time weve done that, its gotten easier and easier. Its a good sign." Penguins centre Jordan Staal (lower body injury) skated before practice after being held out of a 4-3 loss in Toronto on Saturday. He remains listed as day to day. "I would say it still seems like he probably will be fine going forward," Bylsma said. "But well see how that works out later in the week." Cheap Tracy Mcgrady Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. Cheap Hawks Jerseys .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament. http://www.cheaphawksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-dominique-wilkins-jersey . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers.LOS ANGELES -- Andrew Cashner pitched seven strong innings to win for the first time since mid-April, Jedd Gyorko hit a two-run homer, and the San Diego Padres snapped a six-game skid by beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-3 Tuesday night. The Dodgers had their four-game winning streak end, and their NL West lead was cut to 2 1/2 games over San Francisco. The Padres totalled 12 runs during their losing streak, but they built a 5-0 lead for Cashner by the third inning, allowing him to beat the Dodgers for the first time. Cashner (3-7) allowed two runs and nine hits, struck out two and walked one after being winless in 11 outings. His last victory was against Colorado on April 16. The right-hander improved to 1-2 against the Dodgers. Roberto Hernandez (8-11) gave up five runs and three hits in three innings, struck out three and walked one. Gyorkos homer on the first pitch he faced from Hernandez in the third extended San Diegos lead to 5-0. The Padres went ahead 3-0 with two outs in the second. Cashner helped himself with a two-run double, and Cory Spangenberg followed with an RBI single. Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez committed the first of his two errors in the inning on Cashners double to deep centre with runners on the corners. The throw to the infield bounced past two cutoff men, including a spprawling Ramirez, allowing the runner on first to score and Cashner to advance to third. Cheap Pete Maravich Jersey. Ramirez made an effort to get Cashner at third after recovering the ball on the lip of the infield grass, but his awkward, backhanded throw hit the Padres pitcher as he slid into third. That play came a night after the Dodgers committed three throwing errors on the same play, allowing San Diego to score two runs in Los Angeles 9-4 victory. The Dodgers trailed 5-2 in the sixth on Adrian Gonzalezs two-run homer. Matt Kemp followed with a double, but he was hit by the ball off Carl Crawfords bat and was out at third. The Padres added a run in the eighth on Rene Riveras sacrifice fly. Pinch-hitter Justin Turners RBI single in the ninth drew the Dodgers to 6-3 before Kevin Quackenbush struck out Dee Gordon, and Ramirez flied out to end the game. TRAINERS ROOM Padres: RHP Joaquin Benoit and RHP Blaine Boyer, both experiencing shoulder problems, are progressing and should return soon. UP NEXT Padres: Ian Kennedy (10-12, 3.75) has worked six or more innings in 20 of his 29 starts, including 20 of his last 28 since April 6. Dodgers: Dan Haren (12-10, 4.17) has pitched well in his last six starts, going 4-1 with a 2.04 ERA and limiting batters to a .203 average. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz