Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.03.2019 08:40
PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch changed the script and fired back at his critics. [url=http://www.jerseyschinanfl.com/]Nike NFL Jerseys Antworten

PHOENIX - Marshawn Lynch changed the script and fired back at his critics. Nike NFL Jerseys .After two days of giving only scripted answers, the Seattle Seahawks star running back gave his most extensive comments of Super Bowl week, mostly telling reporters why he wont talk to them.I dont know what story yall trying to get out of me. I dont know what image yall trying to portray of me, Lynch said Thursday. But it dont matter what yall think, what yall say about me because when I go home at night, the same people that I look in the face — my family that I love, thats all that really matter to me. So yall can go make up whatever yall want to make up because I dont say enough for yall to go and put anything out on me.When Lynch arrived at the podium, a man with a reporters credential who said he was a teacher asked him to give his students a shoutout.But Lynch wouldnt bite and began his unscripted statement.Yall shove cameras and microphones down my throat, Lynch continued. But when Im at home in my environment, I dont see yall, but yall mad at me. And if you aint mad at me, then what yall here for? I aint got nothing for yall, though. I told yall that.Lynch, who had spurned reporters efforts to get him to talk at mandatory news conferences Tuesday and Wednesday, seemed frustrated that they were still trying.Im here preparing for a game. And yall want to ask me these questions, which is understandable. I could get down with that. But I told yall. Im not about to say nothing. ... All of my requirements are fulfilled.Lynch praised his teammates, his hometown of Oakland, California, and his Family First Foundation. When asked who the best player on the Seahawks was, he said: All of them.As he has all week, Lynch stayed five minutes before leaving.At Media Day on Tuesday, Lynch repeated: Im just here so I dont get fined while talking to reporters.On Wednesday, he replied to all questions with: You know why Im here.Lynch has a history of avoiding reporters. In November, the NFL fined him $50,000 for violations of the leagues media policy in addition to collecting the $50,000 fine that was imposed against Lynch for violations last season. The fine from 2013 was held in anticipation of future co-operation from Lynch.The Professional Football Writers of America complained to the league about Tuesdays session and Lynch had been apprised of a potential fine. A league spokesman declined comment.Lynch again wore a Beast Mode baseball cap and told everyone where they could buy one. The two hats he already wore this week have sold out on Lynchs website, where theyre part of his Beast Mode apparel line.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. Wholesale Jerseys NFL . Warren made six birdies and a bogey for a 5-under total of 139 to sit one shot ahead of Felipe Aguilar of Chile, who carded a 69. David Horsey of England was also on 5 under through 15 holes to join Warren atop the leaderboard before play was stopped. http://www.jerseyschinanfl.com/ .J. - Pete Carroll is in support of the NFL looking further into whether medicinal marijuana could beneficial for players.The Dallas Mavericks are bringing back Devin Harris in what could be a more prominent role for the point guard. Two people familiar with the deal told The Associated Press on Saturday that Harris and the Mavericks have agreed on a new contract. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the team hadnt announced the deal. The 31-year-old Harris played for Dallas on a one-year, $3 million deal last season, missing the first half of the year after off-season toe surgery. He originally had a three-year contract worth $9 million, but the deal was scuttled by the toe injury. The new deal is reportedly similar in value to last years three-year contract. The deal with Harris came two days after Dirk Nowitzki agreed to terms on a three-year, $30 million contract with a player option in the final season of the deal. The Mavericks struck both deals while still waiting for word from free agent Carmelo Anthony, who visited Dallas last week. If Anthony signs elsewhere, Dallas will be in the market forr a small forward to play alongside Nowitzki. Cheap NFL Jerseys Factory. . Harris was the backup to Jose Calderon last season, but the Mavericks traded Calderon to the New York Knicks when they acquired Tyson Chandler the day before the draft. Dallas got Knicks point guard Raymond Felton in the deal, but hes coming off an unproductive year that included trouble off the court. In his first season back with Dallas after starting his career there, Harris averaged 7.9 points and 4.5 assists in 40 games. But he shot a career-low 38 per cent from the field, including just 31 per cent from 3-point range. Acquired by the Mavericks as the No. 5 overall pick in a draft-night trade in 2004, Harris is the highest draft choice for Dallas since owner Mark Cuban bought the team in 2000. Harris was on the first Dallas team to reach the NBA Finals in 2006 -- a six-game loss to Miami -- before going to New Jersey in a trade that brought Jason Kidd to the Mavericks in 2008. He also played in Utah and Atlanta. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz