Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2019 10:05
CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/]Cheap Mavericks Jerseys[/url] .C. - Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin s Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys .C. - Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin says he has no plans on slowing down after needing just 11 games to establish new franchise rookie records for receptions, yards receiving and touchdowns in a season.So pardon the big man if he scoffs at the idea of hitting the so-called rookie wall.Benjamin laughs and says it better be a pretty tall wall.The physically imposing 6-foot-5, 240-pound Benjamin has developed into Cam Newtons favourite target this season and has proven Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman hit a home run with the 25th pick in this years NFL draft.Benjamin ranks second among a strong rookie receiving class in catches (54) and yards receiving (768) and first in touchdown receptions (8), putting himself in contention for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year honours.And yet, he seems capable of so much more.Benjamin can be aggravatingly brilliant. On one play hell drop an easy pass or cut off his route to cause an interception. On the next, hell make a spectacular one-handed leaping grab in the end zone that reminds you of his incredible potential.Coach Ron Rivera said that inconsistency comes down to inexperience.Benjamin spent only two years at Florida State, including one as a starter. He turned pro after catching the winning touchdown pass in last years national championship game against Auburn.He has shown a lot of growth and is starting to understand what it takes to be a pro at this level, Rivera said. At Florida State it was evident that he was by far the better player. Here there are guys who challenge him.Veteran wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery said Benjamin wants to be great.He listens, Cotchery said. You hear the stories about guys of this generation and they dont really listen to people. But hes a guy that takes in everything that Coach teaches him, and even listens to me.The Panthers drafted Benjamin as a replacement for Steve Smith with visions of him becoming the teams No. 1 receiver down the road.They didnt know he would take to that role so quickly.Benjamin emerged as the teams top receiver in training camp. He opened the season as the starter and now leads the Panthers in yards receiving and touchdowns.Since Day 1, we never thought about him as a rookie, Newton said. And sometimes I have to remind myself that this is just his first year. Over time, he gets it. And when he gets it, its fun to watch and hes fun to throw to.Newton said Benjamin has even been there for him off the field.He has been one of the people calling me and tell me to keep my head up, said Newton, who has struggled at times during the teams current five-game losing streak.Benjamins numbers sometimes get overlooked as part of a rookie receiving class that includes Sammy Watkins, Odell Beckham, Mike Evans, Jarvis Landry and Brandin Cooks.But the Seahawks Richard Sherman praised the big rookie after he made a highlight-reel catch on a long pass between the cornerback and safety Earl Thomas during an October game.Hes huge, and he has a huge catching radius, Sherman said. You have to be aware of all that. He has speed. He made some fantastic plays.Cotchery said Benjamin has a chance to become one of the leagues best receivers if he continues to listen to Panthers wide receivers coach Ricky Proehl, a former NFL player.He can be as great as he wants to be, Cotchery said. Right now hes around a great coach who will continue to identify things he needs to work on. Coach Proehl is so detailed that he will find the smallest things you need to correct — and that will be a huge benefit to Kelvin. Because at the end of the day Kelvin really hasnt played a lot of football yet.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Jason Kidd Jersey . Bilbaos first victory in four rounds lifted it four points clear of Real Sociedad and kept it in command of Spains last Champions League berth for next season. In contrast, Betis was left 11 points from safety after a dismal performance that at times bordered on self-destruction amid some questionable refereeing decisions. Harrison Barnes Jersey . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/ . -- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford made it through a third straight practice without any setbacks and expects to play in Oaklands regular-season finale against San Diego. DENVER -- Though the Nashville Predators couldnt keep Colorado off the scoreboard, they did keep the Avalanche out of the record book. Colin Wilson had two goals and two assists, Viktor Stalberg added a goal and an assist, and Nashville beat the Avalanche 6-4 on Wednesday night. Craig Smith and Paul Gaustad also scored for the Predators, who stopped Colorados six-game winning streak. Matt Duchene had a goal and two assists for Colorado (12-2-0), which fell one win short of NHL history. The Avalanche were attempting to set a franchise record and match the 2007-08 Ottawa Senators for the best 14-game start in league history. "When you have a taste of winning -- to use a bad analogy -- its like a drug. You crave it more and more," Duchene said. "It feels terrible and weve felt this twice this year and it feels awful. It feels that much worse. When youre used to losing, its just another game, but when youre used to winning it hurts that much more." After finishing with the worst record in the Western Conference last season, the Avalanche are near the top this season. "As much as I wish to be 81-1, its a little tough," Colorado coach Patrick Roy said. "Theyre a good team; its a nice way for us to learn." It took a career game from Wilson, who has worked his way back from a shoulder injury in March that ended his 2013 season. He had four points March 8, the game before he was hurt. "Obviously, it was great getting some numbers, getting the puck in the net, just to remember I can do it," Wilson said. "It was a while ago that I got injured, so it was good to get back at it." The Predators appeared to take control when Gaustad and Wilson scored early in the second to give them a 4-2 lead. Paul Stastny got one back with a power-play goal with 6:27 left in the period, and Duchene tied it 4:23 into the third. Wilson answered with his second goal of the night when he beat Semyon Varlamov at 7:34. "I felt the pressure on my back and I was going to slip it five-hole but decided to move it really quick to my backhand," Wilson said. Varlamov finishedd with 22 saves while allowing a season high in goals. Luka Doncic Jersey. "Its always tough to give up five goals," he said. "It was not my greatest game this year." The Avalanche pulled Varlamov for an extra skater with more than a minute left, and Gabriel Bourque scored into the empty net. Nashville goalie Carter Hutton made 11 of his 27 saves in the third to preserve the win. The teams, now in the same division, found a reason to ramp up the rivalry when Colorado forward Jamie McGinn left his skates to check Nashville rookie defenceman Seth Jones into the boards. Jones stayed on the ice for a moment before skating to the bench under his own power. He went to the locker room but returned late in the period. "My face kind of went into the boards, bit my teeth a little bit but my head was fine," Jones said. "I was (worried) but I kind of knew right away when it happened. I went directly to my teeth and I didnt have a headache." McGinn was given a charging minor and the Predators capitalized with Smiths third goal to give Nashville a 2-1 lead. "You could see Seth was putting the brakes on, hes got his back turned, hes exactly what we talk about being a vulnerable player," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "McGinn takes the two or three hard steps and then I thought he left his feet. "I just thought he hunted him out and he was a vulnerable player, and thats what were trying to take out of the game." Stalberg opened the scoring with his first goal of the season at 13:12 of the first, and P.A. Parenteau tied it with his fifth 2:11 later. Ryan OReilly scored early in the second for Colorado. NOTES: Ryan Ellis and David Legwand had two assists each for Nashville. ... McGinn returned to the lineup after missing three games with a knee injury. ... Nashville C Matt Hendricks missed his second game with an upper-body injury while C Mike Fisher missed his first game with a lower-body injury. Both players are day to day. ... Avalanche LW Alex Tanguay will miss two weeks with a knee injury sustained in Saturdays win over Montreal. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz