Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.03.2019 10:05
LONDON -- The head of the English Premier League will face no disciplinary action for making disparaging comments about women in Antworten

LONDON -- The head of the English Premier League will face no disciplinary action for making disparaging comments about women in a private email exchange with a friend. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Authentic . A Premier League committee met to consider the matter involving its chief executive Richard Scudamore in London on Monday, with British Prime Minister David Cameron among the high-profile critics of his conduct. However, Peter McCormick, acting chairman of the Premier League, said in a statement that the leagues 17 clubs -- not including the three relegated teams -- "resolved unanimously that no further disciplinary action is required or justified." An investigation looked at a large quantity of emails and other documents sent by Scudamore and found there was "no evidence of wider discriminatory attitudes or inappropriate language or a general attitude of disrespect to women." Praising Scudamores "previously unblemished record over 15 years of service to the Premier League," McCormick added in the statement that women working for the Premier League said there was "no climate of disrespect of women in the workplace." Scudamore, who has brokered the deals that have turned the Premier League into the most lucrative and popular division in world football, issued an apology immediately after a British newspaper published parts of the leaked emails. In a statement released on Monday, he accepted that "entering into email exchanges of this nature was wrong" and "is something that will never be repeated." "I appreciate that I have a tremendous amount of hard work to do to convince those in the game who do not know me that my leadership and work in the areas of equality and discrimination to date reflect who I am and what I believe," he said. Scudamore pledged he will continue to do his utmost "personally, and through all the Premier Leagues means, to help promote diversity and inclusion, develop the womens game and support women who want be involved in football at any level." Tyler Lydon Jersey . An unconventional night for Texas-El Paso nearly led to the Miners getting a huge upset. Down by 14 with 2:21 left, the Miners went on a frantic closing spurt that fell just short, and UTEP was beaten by No. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-paul-millsap-jersey . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday.We hear from James Taylor and Michael Holding as well as the captains after England wrapped up victory over Sri Lanka in the first Investec Test. Taylor discusses how players pass the time during rain delays, his disappointment at having been forced to retire just as he was establishing himself in the England side and how he is enjoying the chance to join the big names in the Sky Sports commentary team for the day.Click here to download the latest Sky Cricket Podcast. He also talks about his upcoming surgery, fielding at short leg and playing rugby against Jonny Bairstow.Meanwhile, on the pitch England completed a comprehensive win by an innings and 88 runs with James Anderson taking another five-for to end with match figures of 10-45.Afterwards, both captains - Alastair Cook and Angelo Mathews - as well as man of the match Bairstow, gave their reaction.. Cheap Swingman Nuggets Jerseys. . Sky Sports Cricket Podcast - 21st May As well as that, Michael Holding explains why Englands bowlers should be given the credit rather than the Sri Lankan batsmen being blamed for their low scores at Headingley and sees promise in Kusal Mendis.The former West Indies fast bowler also ponders how England will try to replace Ben Stokes if the all-rounder is ruled out of the second Test at Durham.Watch the second Investec Test between England and Sri Lanka, at Chester-le-Street, from 10am, Friday, Sky Sports 2. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Jimmy takes 10 in innings win WATCH: Story of D3 Scorecard As it happened ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz