Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

14.03.2019 09:02
MOSCOW -- A third-place finish kept Canadian Olivier Rochon in control of the overall World Cup aerials title. [url=http://www.c Antworten

MOSCOW -- A third-place finish kept Canadian Olivier Rochon in control of the overall World Cup aerials title. Adidas Ultra Boost Discount . The skier from Gatineau, Que., captured the bronze medal in a mens freestyle aerials World Cup event on an artificial ramp Saturday. That left Rochon tops in the overall standings with just one more event to go. "Throughout the season I really havent been thinking about the yellow bib and the crystal globe (presented to the overall leader)," Rochon said. "Now that its so close, I have to let myself think about that. "But its not over until its over." The World Cup freestyle meet is scheduled for March 17 in Myrkdalen-Voss, Norway. Chinas Jia Zongyang captured the mens event with 124.89 points for his jump to claim his third World Cup win this season. Denis Osipau of Belarus was second with 116.06 while Rochon finished third with 114.39. The night event drew about 20,000 spectators to the downtown Moscow scaffolding upon which the jumps were built. "Ive got to say I love it here," Rochon said. "The people, the crowd, the energy it brings to the competition. "The Russians definitely put up the standards for a World Cup, its kind of like the Olympics. You know when I know theres a big crowd all watching me it gets me pumped, like its my time to shine." And heading into the final event of the season, Rochon isnt planning to take a conservative approach. "Im going to try to do the best I can do," he said. "Usually when I do that, it gets me to where I want to go." Kong Fanyu won the womens event. She performed an almost clean jump and got 96.05 to claim her first career World Cup win. "Im very happy with presentation today," said Kong Fanyu. "Its my first World Cup win and I hope to continue to jump on this high level." World Cup leader Xu Mengtao scored 94.29 points for second, and Cheng Shuang was third with 90.41. Rochon leads the aerials standings with 514 points from nine of 10 events. Zongyang is second, 78 points behind. Thomas Lamber of Switzerland is third with 374 points. Xu Mengtao tops the womens standings with 560 points. She is followed by Olga Volkova of Ukraine with 480 points and defending World Cup champion Cheng Shuang with 440. Cheap Adidas Ultra Boost Australia . -- Andy Dorman and Kelyn Rowe scored in the second half to lead the New England Revolution to a 2-1 victory over Sporting Kansas City in the first leg of their Eastern Conference semifinals series on Saturday night. Buy Adidas Ultra Boost Australia . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. http://www.cheapultraboostaustralia.com/ . Last July, F1 teams held in-season testing sessions at Silverstone to assess new tires provided by Pirelli after several blowouts on the same circuit at the British Grand Prix in June prompted a furious response from drivers and even a boycott threat the following week.Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks. Greg Monroe did his part to end Detroits slide, but Jared Sullinger was just as clutch to push Boston to a victory. Sullinger scored 10 of his 14 points in overtime to help the Celtics snap their five-game losing streak with a 109-102 win. It feels awesome, Sullinger said of closing out the win. Everybodys in a smiling mood. Jeff Green supplied 32 points to pace Boston and Kelly Olynyk added 20 in a reserve role. Monroe was a force inside down the stretch, and his 29-point effort off the bench was a huge reason his team made a game of it late. His effort was all for naught, however, as Detroit lost its 10th straight game. I got into a good rhythm and I just have to continue to be comfortable coming off the bench, said Monroe. Andre Drummond deposited 27 points with 14 rebounds and five blocks in the setback. Rajon Rondo assisted on Sullingers 3-pointer to open the extra session, then he ripped the ball away from Monroe, raced up the floor and found Green, who knocked down a corner 3 to push the Celtics lead to 94-88. Evan Turner followed with a tough runner to force a Detroit timeout with 3:18 left. Like he did in the fourth quarter, Monroe kept the Pistons in it with four straight points, but Sullinger countered with another 3-pointer which preceded his jumper that made it 101-92. The Celtics didnt necessarily help themselves in the final minute, as Drummond followed Turners free throw with a three-point play, then Kentavious Caldwell-Pope hit a 3 after Olynyk went 1-of-2 from the line. Green went to the line and calmly made a pair of free throws as the Celtics held on. Olynyk scored the final five points of a 10-3 run to open the fourth and give Boston a 71-61 lead. Turner then found Green for a 3-pointer later on in the quarter to make it 80-68. (We) played well in a lot of the fourth quarter, until the very end, Celtics coach Brad Stevens admitted. The Pistons used a heavy dose of Monroe in the latter stages, though, as he scored nine straight to cuut the margin to 84-82 with 1:31 remaining. Adidas Ultra Boost Online Australia. Green stopped the run with a pair of free throws, but Monroe kept up his momentum with a bucket to keep it a two-point game. Rondo threw the ball away at the other end which set up free throws for Drummond, who split the pair to cut it to 86-85 with 23.1 seconds left. Turner knocked down two free throws to extend the lead, then Caron Butler buried a quick 3-pointer to tie the game at 88-88. Green drove the lane in the closing seconds and let go a floater that Drummond sent back his way to send the contest to overtime. Neither team shot the ball particularly well in the third quarter, as Boston managed to make 7-of-24 shots from the floor and Detroit converted 6-of-22. The Celtics did, however, turn their one-point halftime deficit into a three- point lead, taking a 61-58 advantage into the fourth. Greens basket with over five minutes left in the first gave the Celtics an 18-8 lead, but Monroe scored the next six points as Detroit responded with a 13-0 run. Phil Pressey quelled the surge with a 3-pointer to tie the game, then Caldwell-Pope closed the quarter with a dunk that gave the Pistons a 23-21 lead entering the second. Detroit still led in the early stages of the second, however, it went scoreless for nearly five minutes in the quarter. Meanwhile, Boston slowly took advantage courtesy of an 11-0 run for a 42-35 lead with 1:26 remaining until half. Caldwell-Pope ended the drought with a 3-pointer, which was followed by a layup from Drummond and a trey from Kyle Singler that helped the visitors to a 43-42 edge at the break. Game Notes Marcus Smart, Bostons sixth overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft, was held scoreless in his return to the lineup from a 10-game absence due to a sprained ankle ... Detroit has also lost four straight on the road ... Boston snapped a six-game losing streak at TD Garden and improved to 3-7 at home ... The Pistons had a 55-49 edge on the glass ... The Celtics scored 21 points off turnovers ... Detroit owned a 56-30 scoring edge in the paint. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz