Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 07:36
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto is recovering from a strained muscle above his left knee and could so Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto is recovering from a strained muscle above his left knee and could soon begin a rehabilitation assignment in the minors. Puma Sneakers Australia . Votto, from Toronto, has been on the disabled list since May 21, trying to get rid of inflammation and to strengthen the muscle. He stayed in Cincinnati to get treatment on the leg while the team was on a seven-day trip. He was cleared to take batting practice with the team on Tuesday before the opener of a series against the San Francisco Giants. Rain washed out batting practice on the field, forcing players to hit indoors. Hes also going to take infield practice and run the bases the next few days. If he gets through that without a problem, he will start a rehab assignment. He and the team havent decided how many games hell need before hes ready to return. The Reds have gone 8-8 without him. "I feel really good, like I was before I got hurt earlier on in the season," Votto said. "So if I can get to good place, youre going to see a little bit more of the older version of me -- the younger version of me. Its one of these injuries that take a little bit of time." Votto is the 12th Reds player to go on the disabled list this season. The 2010 National League MVP is batting .257 with six homers and 12 RBIs in 39 games. The Reds are getting closer to having their lineup, rotation and bullpen back to full strength. Relievers Aroldis Chapman, Jonathan Broxton and Sean Marshall opened the season on the DL but have returned. Votto is the only regular position player still missing. Right-handed starter Mat Latos is scheduled to make another rehab start on Wednesday. If that goes well, he could be activated. Latos has been on the disabled list all season recovering from knee surgery and a strained forearm. The Reds opened their series on Tuesday with a 26-29 mark, in fourth place in the NL Central. They trailed Milwaukee by 7 1-2 games. "I think getting Joey back and possibly Mat Latos back in the rotation (soon) is definitely going to be a positive bump, not just for improving the 25-man roster but getting guys enthused that were close to being whole," manager Bryan Price said. "I think wed all be excited to see our club at full strength." Puma Shoes Australia . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. Puma Shoes Australia Sale . A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. http://www.wholesalepumaaustralia.com/ . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2.The National Hockey League Department of Player Safety will not suspend Minnesota Wild forward Nino Niederreiter for his hit on Vancouver Canucks forward Alex Burrows during Wednesdays game. In a series of tweets, it is explained by the Department of Player Safety that Niederreiter makes full body contact with Burrows and although there is headd contact, he does not "pick" the head in the course of making the hit. Puma Wholesale Australia. Burrows immediately left the ice under his own power and went straight to the Canucks dressing room after taking the hit but did return to the bench shortly thereafter. Niederreiter was assessed a minor penalty for interference on the play. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz