Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.03.2019 07:36
FRANKFURT, Germany -- Max Meyer and Jefferson Farfan scored in the second half to give Schalke a 2-0 win over Eintracht Frankfur Antworten

FRANKFURT, Germany -- Max Meyer and Jefferson Farfan scored in the second half to give Schalke a 2-0 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in the Bundesliga on Friday. China NBA Jersyes Cheap . The victory strengthened Schalkes hold on third place and pulled it even on points with second-place Borussia Dortmund ahead of its match at Bayern Munich. Schalke dominated the match and wasted a dozen good chances. Klaas-Jan Huntelaar had a penalty saved by Eintracht goalkeeper Kevin Trapp, while Schalke twice hit the woodwork. Trapp also saved Huntelaars header from two meters out. But Schalke broke the deadlock in the 59th. Sead Kolasinac fired against the post, Trapp saved the follow-up but Meyer slotted home. Farfan buried a free kick from 20 metres (yards) in injury time to seal the win. Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. Cheap NBA Store . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. http://www.wholesalejerseysnba.com/ . They are back to a game above .500 on the year and back to .500 on the road. It was their 10th extra time game of the year, and only the second one that did not got to a shootout.Santa Clara, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - San Francisco 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore says he is retiring from football without ever playing a down in the NFL because of the same knee injury that cut short his college career two years ago. Lattimore, 23, was drafted in the fourth round by the 49ers last year despite a gruesome injury to his right knee in October 2012, when the University of South Carolina star tore multiple ligaments and suffered a dislocated knee cap against Tennessee. His sophomore season was also cut short in 2011 over a torn ligament in his left knee. Lattimore said in a statement Wednesday that hes given my heart and soul to the game that I love, and its time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life and help others though his foundation, which benefits youth sports programs in South Carolina. I have given every ounce of my energy toward making a full recovery from my knee injury, and I have made a lot of progress, Lattimore said. Unfortunately, getting my knee fully back to the level the NFL demands has proven insurmountable. I am grateful for the entire 49ers organization. Their decision to draft me was the realization of a lifelong dream to be an NFL player, and I cannot thank them enough for believing in me and for doing everything in their power to assist my recovery. San Francisco general manager Trent Baalke said it was clear Lattimore had put a lot of thought into his decision. He is a high-character young man who has done everything asked of him and more during his time with us and we have a great deal of respect for the strength and commitment he showed throughout the rehab process, Baalke said in a statement. Wholesale Basketball Gear. It has been a pleasure to have Marcus as a member of our team and our community and we are confident that he will be very successful in whichever path he chooses to take in life. We look forward to supporting Marcus and wish him nothing but the best. Lattimore holds South Carolina records for rushing touchdowns (38) and total touchdowns (41). He rushed for 2,677 yards in 29 appearances for the Gamecocks and entered the NFL Draft as a junior. He says he will return to South Carolina to finish his degree. South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier credited Lattimore with spurring much of the programs success since the running backs first season in 2010 and said he can help the team, possibly as a graduate assistant. He leads by example, Spurrier said. He does all the coaches ask and then a little bit more. Hed be out here before practice getting the running backs going through drills on their own. Hed just say, Follow me, lets go get better today. Thats the kind of young man he is. Hes a tremendous team player; a team player all the way. We look forward to him getting back here in Columbia. Were all disappointed that (the) pro thing didnt work out. But there are other things in life besides playing pro football. Hell be successful in whatever he does. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz