Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
hongwei28 Offline

13.05.2019 04:35
www.titansjerseyproshop.com Antworten

Titans safety Kevin Byard‘s decision to dance on the star at midfield at AT&T Stadium after intercepting Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott on Monday night led to Cowboys defensive back Byron Jones shoving him off the logo and Titans coach Mike Vrabel saying “that’s聽not what we want as an organization.”Vrabel also said that he’d prefer to see Byard celebrate with his teammates and that he’d spoken to Byard about his feelings. On Wednesday Cameron Wake Jersey , Byard said it was something he thought up to get his team “riled up” but that his conversation with Vrabel made it clear to him that he should go about things differently in the future.“Some people loved it, some didn鈥檛, but the main thing is the head coach didn鈥檛 like it, and that鈥檚 the most important thing,” Byard said, via the team’s website. “I am more concerned with the trust and the way my head coach and my teammates view me. Those guys know that I am not a selfish person, and I understand that act looked selfish and that鈥檚 why we had a talk about that. I don鈥檛 want to be in the doghouse Kamalei Correa Jersey , or end up in the doghouse over a celebration. But we鈥檙e good. We鈥檙e good.”The last guy who used the midfield star at a Cowboys stadium for a stage made a habit of elaborate celebrations. Based on what Byard said Wednesday, it does not appear he’ll be using Terrell Owens as a muse in the future. Cowboys receiver Amari Cooper has played catch up since arriving in Dallas last week. Despite the fact that he will have only five practices, Cooper will start Monday night, offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said Friday.Not only will Cooper start, but he will play a significant role.“We’re not trying to ease him in,” Linehan said, via Todd Archer of ESPN.Cooper spent his off week in California David Long Jersey , gathering his belongings. It worked out perfectly with Cowboys receivers coach Sanjay Lal also in Northern California.The two met at a park in Dublin a couple of hours each day. Cooper also spent time on the phone with quarterback Dak Prescott.“I’ve picked up a lot so far,” Cooper said, via Jon Machota of the . “There’s definitely a sense of urgency being that I just got here and we have to play this week. I have to go out there and play on Monday, and it’s a completely new system.“At the end of the day, it’s football. I played in a couple of different systems now, so after a while you’re really doing some of the same things; they just call it something different.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz