Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

13.01.2019 10:02
Rafael Nadal says he may call an early halt to his season and hit the practice courts instead as he bids to halt a slide in his Antworten

Rafael Nadal says he may call an early halt to his season and hit the practice courts instead as he bids to halt a slide in his form and results in time for next season. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Uk . The 30-year-old, a 14-time Grand Slam champion, bore a worried look after he was soundly beaten 6-3, 7-6 (7/3) by Viktor Troicki in his first match at the Shanghai Masters.It extended a difficult run for the Spanish left-hander who hasnt reached a final since he won his second title of the year in Barcelona in April. I dont know whats going to happen in the next couple of weeks. Its something that I need to think about, said the world number five on Wednesday. Murray continues Shanghai form Andy Murray defeats Steve Johnson at Shanghai Masters I cannot say now what Im going to do during the next month. Im not sure about my calendar. Im not sure about the things that I need to do to try to be 100 percent ready for next year.The last events of the season include the Swiss Indoors, the Paris Masters and the ATP World Tour Finals in London. But Nadal said more tournaments may not be what he needs.Sometimes keeping (on) competing is not the solution. Sometimes the solution is to practice and stop and have a process of training. And maybe thats an opportunity to do it, he said. Nadal leaves the court after losing to Lucas Pouille of France during the US Open Im not sure about that. Maybe Im going to play in Basel in two weeks. So its not the day and not the moment to analyse all these kind of things.Nadals first ever defeat to Troicki, ranked 31st, came less than a week after his dispiriting straight-sets loss to Grigor Dimitrov in the China Open quarter-finals.Signs are growing of a steady decline for the one-time clay court king, who won his first Slam title aged 17 but hasnt added to his tally of majors since the 2014 French Open.Nadal said he badly needed to work on his once-formidable forehand, and the speed of movement which made him a brick wall for so many opponents. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Every time that I hit the forehand, I need to create pain for the opponent, something that is not happening today, he said.Maybe because I had an injury on the wrist and I am scared. Maybe because I still have some limitation in there. But at the end of the day, nobody cares about that and I dont care about that. He said he needed to recover the electricity in the legs and move faster to hit more forehands.But I need to be more confident with the forehand to make that happen. Everything is a cycle. I need to do the things together.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Air Jordan 13 Uk .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. http://www.cheapairjordan13uk.com/ . Louis Blues were workmanlike, methodical and -- most of all -- effective on Monday night.BARCELONA, Spain -- Lionel Messis public relations firm says a Spanish state prosecutor has agreed to drop the Argentinian footballer from a tax fraud case involving Messi and his father. Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm conffirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Uk. The statement says the prosecutors request shows "the player was unaware and on the margin of the financial and business structure that his financial advisers had created to manage his income and obligatory fiscal payments." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz