Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
gsnoopy520 Offline

06.06.2019 10:18
www.cheapnfljerseysbengals.com Antworten

Posted by ESO2017123 in Games on May 28th Devin Funchess Jersey , 2018

In our spotlight series, we want to highlight content creators, theorycrafters, and other known faces of the Neverwinter community. Today we are present you “Sharpedge”, who is one of the most well-known brains of the game and an Uncensored contributor. We link to his work in our main menu and you might also have stumbled upon his latest CW guide on MMOMinds! Next to sharing as much personal information as he liked Shaq Thompson Jersey , he answered some general questions about his D&D, Neverwinter and gaming career.Learn detail of Sharpedge &buy safewow 8% discount of neverwinter astral diamonds now. Have fun reading through!

PortraitNickname: SharpedgePlatform:?PCContent-Type: Guides & TheorycraftingHandle:?@thefabricantClasses:?CW, DCGuild Alliance: Imaginary FriendsCountry: South AfricaHistory of Your Gaming, D&D, Neverwinter Career

Other than Neverwinter Daryl Worley Jersey , I will play Path of Exile on and off. As far as online time goes, Neverwinter consumes roughly 70% of it. I started Neverwinter in mod 0 and have stayed around mainly as a result of friends within the community. It’s difficult to start new MMOs where I know nobody within the community. MMOs as games just aren’t very engaging alone, they are meant to be played in groups. I play on PC with a standalone version of the client and whilst I do not play on either of the consoles, I do regularly talk to players on both Xbox and PS4.

My only experience with the D&D ruleset is other pc games, including Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2 James Bradberry Jersey , Icewind Dale, Pool of Radiance as well as Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2. I enjoy RPGs, aRPGs and Strategy games. Before Neverwinter I played WoW for some time, the last expansion I played being Cataclysm.

Your History, Goals and Thoughts About Creating Content for Neverwinter

I started writing guides for Neverwinter initially in mod 4 Vernon Butler Jersey , however, back then, I only published on guild sites. From mod 6 onwards I more actively published on the official forums. My main motivation for writing is to help others in the community to improve their characters, as well as to dispel much of the false information that is spread by other players. People who follow my writing, can expect it to be accurate Harrison Butker Panthers Jersey , detailed, with information that cannot be found easily in game. There is no financial motivation behind anything I publish, everything is free and nothing is monetized. Furthermore, I think that anyone who is trying to make money from creating content within Neverwinter is deluding themselves, this is not a game that you can profit off of.

What sets me apart from most of the content creators out there is that I care more about people understanding the mechanics of the game Daeshon Hall Panthers Jersey , then about giving them a template to copy and paste. I am rather dull as a person, without much of a sense of humor and I tend to limit myself to a rather small subset of conversation topics.

I personally think, at least in comparison to Path (the only other game whose media I bother to follow) that the amount of support given by the company to content creators is next to non-existent. Path of Exile has a huge amount of dev and community interaction, with not only the Youtube and streamer scene through things like providing them early access to some upcoming content (which promotes the channel as well as the game) but also by promoting those who write guides through the existing Youtube series build of the week. They have even done spotlights of fan art and player hideout designs in the past. In comparison, the community interaction in Neverwinter is non-existent.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz