Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

11.06.2019 08:01
This should be easy"Our Greatest Playoff Win Antworten

Tournament of All Time is halfway through the first round Jaleel Johnson Jersey , as we’ve finished the top bracket. Today, our number two seeded playoff win takes center stage to kickoff the lower bracket. I’ll give some highlights of each game, and I’ll put a poll at the end. The poll will be open for about 24 hours, you guys get to vote, and the winner by popular vote will advance. Today Pat Elflein Jersey , our tournament continues with our next playoff win match up: the 2017 Divisional playoff game against New Orleans versus the 1998 Divisional playoff game against the Arizona Cardinals.2017 Divisional Playoff game against the Saints: This game can be summed up in seven words:Diggs...SIDELINE...TOUCHDOWN!!! UNBELIEVABLE...VIKINGS WIN IT!!!!!!It is, without question, the most iconic moment and most improbable win in Vikings playoff history. I want to see just one Super Bowl win before I die, don’t get me wrong. But this...man, this was special. When you add in the opponent Dalvin Cook Jersey , and the lingering bitterness we had over the 2009 NFC Championship...look, I’ve experienced the rush of pure, unadulterated sports euphoria 4 times in my life:1991 World Series, game 7.2003 Fiesta Bowl, Ohio State v. Miami for the National Championship2015 Sugar Bowl Jalyn Holmes Jersey , Ohio State v. Alabama, CFP Semi-finalThis game. 1998 Divisional playoff against the Cardinals. When compiling the bottom 2-3 games to include in this, I felt the 1998 team had to be included. Yeah...we all know how it ended...but they just eviscerated the Cardinals in the divisional round. The Vikes pretty much imposed their will on the Cardinals, and whipped them 41-21. Randy Moss had a touchdown, Robert Smith ran for 124 yards Brian O’Neill Jersey , and Leroy Hoard added another 44 yards and two touchdowns. This team just looked unstoppable. Damn it all. Case Keenum was right to not worry about the Broncos drafting a quarterback in round one.With Joe Flacco and his $18.5 million base salary arriving in Denver, the Broncos won’t need Keenum and his $18 million base salary. So the question becomes where will Keenum go?Trading him would result in a $3 million cap charge. Cutting him would put the Broncos on the hook for $7 million in guaranteed money, which presumably is subject to offset.Here’s an intriguing potential destination: The Giants. Look at what Keenum did in Minnesota with Pat Shurmur as his offensive coordinator. With the New York offensive line not good enough to provide extended protection to a classic pocket quarterback, the line is good enough for Keenum, who has the agility and quickness to move laterally and buy time until someone springs open.Other teams to watch include the Dolphins Kyle Rudolph Jersey , Jaguars, and Washington.Regardless of where Keenum lands, he’s now in play for yet another new team in 2019. And plenty of Vikings fans may start wondering if there’s maybe a way to get him back to Minnesota.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz