Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

18.06.2019 09:50
The Minnesota Vikings officially named Kevin S Antworten

tefanski their offensive coordinator for the 2019 season Wednesday afternoon.More Vikings coverageDuty might call for Vikings rookie long snapper CuttingRookie minicamp Q&A with Vikings head coach Mike ZimmerVikings sign nine members of 2019 draft classTop Tweets: Minnesota teams have fun with ‘Game of Thrones’Vikings decline fifth-year option for WR Laquon TreadwellStefanski will be the fourth offensive coordinator to coach under Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer in five seasons.“Kevin is a smart young coach with a bright future http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-trevor-siemian-jersey ,” Zimmer said in a press release. “I’m happy to have him take over the offensive coordinator job. His work ethic and teaching ability have been obvious to me behind the scenes since I came here five years ago. He’s well respected by coaches and players both and I know he’s up to the task.”Stefanski filled in at offensive coordinator for Minnesota’s final three games after John DeFilippo was fired. The Vikings won two of those contests, averaging 26 points per game under Stefanski.“I was thrilled to hear that he’d be back,” quarterback Kirk Cousins said. “We feel like the continuity is very important, not only for me at the quarterback position but for our entire offense, for the young players learning the system and for our coaching staff to have the familiarity, as well.”The 36-year-old coach has been in the Vikings organization since he was responsible for administrative duties and special projects under Brad Childress from 2006-08. He’s also served as assistant quarterbacks coach (2009-13), tight ends coach (2014-15), running backs coach (2016) and quarterbacks coach (2017-18) for the purple.“When we get back, we’re going to be 110 percent in for him,” running back Dalvin Cook said. “Everything we’re going to do, we’re going to have fun. But we’re going to raise the bar up to his level.”Stefanski was reportedly a finalist for Cleveland’s head coaching position, but the Browns opted to hire Freddie Kitchens instead. Let’s do some of our own March Madness"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsGreatest Playoff Win of All Time TournamentIntroducing the ‘Minnesota Vikings All Time Greatest Playoff Victory’ TournamentNew Womens George Iloka Jersey ,89commentsLet’s do some of our own March MadnessCDTShareTweetShareShareIntroducing the ‘Minnesota Vikings All Time Greatest Playoff Victory’ TournamentJim Brown-USA TODAY SportsHi kids, and welcome to March Madness. With the NCAA Tournament kicking into high gear today, I know a lot of you have taken the day off of work and are going to gorge yourself on about 15 or 16 straight hours of college basketball.Whether you’re cheering for the Gophers, or you have another team, we’re all cheering against Duke, right? Because Duke. May your bracket not be busted dinner time tonight.In the spirit of the Madness, I thought it would be kind of fun to run our own Vikings-related tournament. We’ve done a couple of these in the past, so I thought this time it would be fun to talk playoffs./record scratchPlayoffs? PLAYOFFS?? Yes, yes, every time the VIkings have gone to the playoffs, it’s eventually ended in pain and misery, but that has overshadowed some fantastic games the Vikings have played...prior to ripping our hearts out and trampling them into dust. They have 21 playoff wins all time Dalvin Cook Jersey , dating from 1969, to the most recent one in 2017 with the Minneapolis Miracle.In between, there have been some remarkable upsets, great performances, and riveting plays. So...what determines the greatest playoff win in team history? There are a variety of factors, like I mentioned above, but there aren’t hard and fast rules. What’s more important for one person might not be for another. I’m a fan just like all of you, and I have some wins that are my personal favorites, where you may not see it that way. Since it’s the playoffs, importance is mitigated somewhat, since none of these wins resulted in a Super Bowl victory. But there are NFL and NFC Championship wins in here, and getting to the Super Bowl is a bigger deal than winning a wildcard or divisional game. So in making the 16 team bracket http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , I did give some more weight to how deep in the playoffs the win was. Using those factors I took 21 playoff wins and whittled them down to 16 for the tournament bracket.From there, I used rivalries, comebacks, and general excitement to seed them, and from there I just ranked them in order of my favorite wins. The top four are essentially your number one seeds, if you will, the next four are your number two seeds, and so on.Without any further delay, let’s take a look at the bracket for the Greatest Playoff Win of All Time Tournament Bracket:How will this work? It’s pretty simple, actually. Starting either later today or tomorrow, I’ll do a post for a tournament game. I’ll give a brief recap of the playoff games that are competing against one another, and at the end of the post you’ll be able to vote for what you think was the better playoff win. The playoff win that has the most votes will advance Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , and we’ll do that until we have a single winner. As you can see, before the championship game, we’ll do a third place game, so when it’s all said and done, we’ll have what we consider to be the four best playoff wins in franchise history.So, welcome to our little corner of March Madness, and I hope you’ll enjoy it!I mean, it beats another one of my dumb mock drafts, right? Still totally doing those, though.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz