Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

18.06.2019 10:16
Both Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer and NBC Antworten

Sports’ Peter King discussed Ford this morning."The Green Bay Packers and San Francisco 49ers have expressed interest in Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford Christian Okoye Jersey , who the Chiefs have franchise tagged at the rate of $15.44 million for the 2019 season. The fact that Ford is still available for trade after the team released Justin Houston Sunday is probably the most interesting thing about this—I think many of us (myself included) assumed that the Chiefs would part ways with one of them but not both this offseason.Sports Illustrated’s Albert Breer weighed in with his Ford take in his weekly column, Monday Morning Quarterback. If the Chiefs are able to trade Ford to either the Packers or 49ers, the $15.44 million currently attached to him comes off the books. I have been all for keeping Ford on the franchise tag (one-year deal) after by far his best season while also considering his injury history.But if Ford will genuinely be a situational player for Spags, the Chiefs can under no circumstances accept that cap hit. They are too far up against it as it is. Knowing Chiefs general manager Brett Veach Marcus Allen Jersey , he’ll want that money free sooner rather than later so he can be aggressive in the free agent market, which officially opens on Wednesday (Monday at 11 a.m. Arrowhead Time marks the beginning of the legal tampering period).NBC Sports’ Peter King “put himself in Veach’s shoes” in his weekly column, Football Morning in America.Nobody in Kansas City likes the New England Patriots, but trust me when I say that getting compared to them when it comes to personnel moves is a very good thing.The connections to inside linebacker CJ Mosley Larry Johnson Jersey , who the Ravens opted not to tag, and safety Earl Thomas make sense. Spagnuolo was on the Ravens defensive staff (as an assistant in 2013, then secondary coach in 2014) that coached the four-time second-team All-Pro in Mosley, and Veach showed interest in Thomas before the trade deadline last season. Kansas City couldn’t trade for Thomas after he broke his leg.We had been hearing second-round pick for Ford last week and this is the first sighting of the Chiefs willing to accept a “high third-round pick.” This appears to be more about getting Ford’s franchise tag off the books than anything else.It should be an exciting two weeks. Joe Flacco will remain limited at practice Wednesday Joe Montana Jersey , according to coach John Harbaugh, but the Ravens quarterback is expected to do more this week than he did last week.“I don’t anticipate it being full participation the whole practice but ramped up from last week,” Harbaugh said, via Jamison Hensley of ESPN.It’s the same phrase Harbaugh used earlier in the week for Flacco.Flacco was limited Thursday and Friday last week as he works his way back from a hip injury. He has yet to receive medical clearance to return to game action Len Dawson Jersey , so the Ravens don’t have to make a decision on their starting quarterback. But they might by the end of the week.Rookie Lamar Jackson has led the Ravens to three consecutive victories, getting them back in the AFC playoff picture in Flacco’s absence. The Ravens, though, face the Chiefs on Sunday in their toughest test since their open date.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz