Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.06.2019 04:43
ATZENBRUGG, Austria -- Mikael Lundberg exploited perfect playing conditions for early starters in the second round of the Lyones Antworten

ATZENBRUGG, Austria -- Mikael Lundberg exploited perfect playing conditions for early starters in the second round of the Lyoness Open on Friday in a bid for his first European Tour title in six years. Marcell Ateman Jersey . In sunny and almost windless conditions, the Swede shot four consecutive birdies on the front nine on his way to a 68 and went 9 under for a one-shot lead over Englands Lee Slattery and two over Paraguays Farbrizio Zanotti (68). Slattery carded a 6-under 66, which started with three birdies on the first four holes and was rounded off by an eagle on the par-5 16th. "I hit some really, really good shots today," said Lundberg, who won the Russian Open in 2008. "Starting early means the course was slightly softer. On the back nine it started to dry out and that it made it harder." Lundberg said he had been "working really hard the last couple of months so I am glad it pays off." Englands Adam Gee, who shared the overnight lead with Lundberg, hit a 73 and dropped to 4 under for the tournament, while Sihwan Kim of South Korea improved to 6 under with a 68. Defending champion Joost Luiten and Rhys Davies of Wales followed at 5 under. Slattery missed the cut in his last four events but has regained his confidence at the event where he finished ninth last year. "We moved house, got married and had a baby so its been a really hectic six to nine months," Slattery said. "Its nice to find a little bit of form." Luiten, who finished the opening day on level par, put himself back in contention with a 5-under 67. Starting on the back nine where he dropped three strokes on Thursday, the Dutchman avoided bogeys this time and hit five birdies in total. "It was a bit easier as there was no wind today. My swing felt a bit better," Luiten said. "You have to be on the fairway, otherwise youre in trouble. Five under is a good score, I am definitely back in there." Home favourite and 2012 champion Bernd Wiesberger improved to 3 under with a 70 but Miguel Angel Jimenez, a two-time winner this season, dropped to 1-over par. The Spaniard carded a disappointing 75 after suffering three double bogeys on Nos. 7, 10 and 11. Discount Raiders Jerseys . Saltalamacchia drove in the go-ahead run in the ninth inning, Henderson Alvarez won for the first time in three starts and the Miami Marlins beat the Braves 3-2 on Thursday night. Johnny Townsend Jersey .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games. http://www.cheapraidersjerseyschina.com/nick-nelson-jersey/ . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend.The 2016 NatWest T20 Blast gets underway with Essex taking on Surrey, live on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm on Friday. Ahead of the competition, weve asked Sky Sports Rob Key and Nasser Hussain to take a look at the North and South groups respectively, picking out their winners and ones to watch.Read Robs take on the northern teams below, while click here for Nassers thoughts on the southern sides... North Group winner…Nottinghamshire. Their overseas player is Dan Christian, plus hes the captain. Its a very experienced side with the likes of Michael Lumb and Riki Wessels. Jake Ball is a rare talent with the ball, and Luke Fletcher, if he plays, bowls very good yorkers. Theyve also got a very good, wily spinner and all-rounder in Samit Patel.I just think theyve got a lot of excellent cricketers. Obviously, whats happened to James Taylor is going to be a huge loss, but Trent Bridge is a great ground for T20, one of the best wickets to play a T20 game on. Theyve got a very good history of playing well in Twenty20 and theyve got a very good side. Dan Christian starred for Hobart Hurricanes in this years Big Bash League Quarter-final contenders…Northamptonshire were at Finals Day last year and everyone sees them as underdogs because theyre a smaller county but actually theyve got a lot of match-winners in their line-up. Theyve lost David Willey, but I like Northants and I think they understand T20 cricket - theyve got some good young players and skilful bowlers.Strugglers…Yorkshire are obviously a fantastic side and there is every chance theyll still do well in it, but any team that loses three-quarters of your players to England or any other side is going to find it hard work. There is nothing to say they wont do very well but, if they do, it will be a serious effort.Batting star… Ben Duckett - a star in the making I think Ben Duckett at Northants is an outstanding prospect, certainly in the longer format. Arden Key Jersey. He really puts you under the cosh and can score very quickly, so can easily come off in T20, too. What sort of role they find for him at Northants I dont know, but he could be a real star.Bowling star…Stephen Parry. An unsung hero at Lancashire over the last few years, he leads their spin attack - which is important for them - well. You have Arron Lilley and Steven Croft who come on and do a job but Parry is the one they generally use as a banker - he gets four overs, normally takes wickets and doesnt concede many runs.Gun fielder… Rob has compared Paul Collingwood to Peter Pan! Paul Collingwood is still one of the best fielders in the world at near-on 40 years old. Its extraordinary, particularly considering I wasnt moving well at 20 and got progressively worse! Colly is like Peter Pan and doesnt seem to age.Emerging talent…Olly Stone. People might not have seen a lot of him but he reminds me of a young Stuart Broad when he first came on the scene for Leicestershire as a youngster. He has good pace, is smart and I think hes one to watch.Fantasy team must have… Samit Patel - a threat with bat and ball Samit Patel. Hell get runs, hell get wickets and hell field well. You cant go too far wrong with someone who is involved in every part of the game. Hell bowl four overs, bat and field in important positions so Samit is always up there.Id like to see someone come in fancy dress as…Im not sure on that one. But Id like to see Chris Read come as someone in fancy dress. I think hes a dark horse and would probably put in a bit of effort.The 2016 NatWest T20 Blast gets underway with Essex taking on Surrey, live on Sky Sports 2 from 7pm on Friday. Also See: WATCH: Top Blast moments Live cricket on Sky WATCH: The Blast is back! Get Sky Sports Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz