Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
zhangzk Offline

24.06.2019 04:25
Cindy Crawford is heading back to the Super Bowl Antworten

The model has recreated her iconic 1992 Super Bowl ad for Pepsi http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kahale-warring-jersey , now featuring her 18-year-old son.

Crawford recently filmed the commercial, which will debut at Super Bowl 52 on Feb. 4. It includes her son, Presley Walker Gerber, as well as footage from Michael Jackson’s memorable Pepsi commercial.

The 51-year-old said she didn’t hesitate to recreate the ad 26 years later, especially since she was able to work with her son.

”Just as a mother, we drove to work together that day and we shared the same trailer. And when he was doing his thing, I was just a proud mom watching from the sidelines, trying not to annoy him,” she said in a phone interview Wednesday.

The new Super Bowl ad, dubbed ”This Is The Pepsi Cullen Gillaspia Jersey ,” is part of the company’s ”Pepsi Generation” campaign honoring the brand’s 120-year history in pop culture.

The original features Crawford in a tank top and jean shorts – made from her own jeans she brought to the set that day – driving a Lamborghini and stopping at a gas station to buy a can of soda. She said she felt the 1992 spot ”became such a classic for so many reasons.”

”It was one of those moments in my career that when I walked down the street, people were like, `Pepsi!’ Or I’d be at a bar and people would send me over a Pepsi,” she said, laughing. ”And it’s funny because during Halloween a lot of women will dress up as me in that commercial. It’s like an easy Halloween costume.”

Crawford plans to attend the Super Bowl in Minneapolis, where her father lives.

”I think probably that will be the highlight for me is just getting to see my dad,” she said. ”I took him to a Super Bowl before I had kids … and it’s not like he ever wanted to go to an awards show or something like that, but if I can take him to the Super Bowl, that’s a pretty cool thing for me to be able to do with my dad.”

Crawford’s modeling talents have not only extended to her son – her 16-year-old daughter graces the February cover of Vogue Paris.

”She’s more ready for it. She’s just so much more sophisticated and worldly than I was at that age,” she said of Kaia Jordan Gerber.

”I do know the business … (and) I feel like who better to help guide my kids?” she added.

”It kind of happened for both of them and they listen to my advice when it comes to this. The one thing they can’t say is Tytus Howard Jersey , `Mom, you don’t get it.”’

Marlins closer Kyle Barraclough was the National League’s best reliever in June, which makes him a trade target in July.

The hard-throwing right-hander was chosen NL reliever of the month, an honor that will assume a prominent place in his collection, partly because there’s little competition.

”I don’t really have many items on my trophy shelf,” Barraclough said Monday. ”A high school championship, maybe. I try not to pay much attention to individual awards. I like to win games.”

As the trade deadline approaches, Barraclough’s recent dominance makes him attractive to contending teams looking to shore up their bullpens. And with the Marlins in a rebuilding mode, they’ll listen to offers.

Barraclough allowed one hit in 36 at-bats in June, tossed 12 scoreless innings and converted all seven save chances while the Marlins went 14-14 Rock Ya-Sin Jersey , their best month this season.

Barraclough began this week on a streak of 20 2/3 consecutive scoreless innings dating to May 8. He had a .085 batting average against for the season, lowest in the majors. His ERA of 0.99 was fourth-lowest.

He moved into the closer’s role a month ago for the first time in his career, and the change brought stability to a bullpen that had been one of Miami’s weakest areas.

”Kyle has been great,” manager Don Mattingly said. ”Getting that reliability back there has been really good for us.”

Barraclough has a fastball that clocks in the upper 90s, and in 2016-17 he averaged 12.3 strikeouts per nine innings. His whiffs are down slightly this year, but walks also are down thanks to improved command.

”Attacking the strike zone has been the big thing the last two months or so,” he said. ”Getting ahead of the hitters has put everyone on the defensive and allowed me to use my off-speed stuff.”

The result is more efficient outings. Barraclough’s pitch counts for his June saves, all requiring three outs, were 13, 11 http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ben-banogu-jersey , 14, 14, 11, 10, 10.

”You don’t need to throw 25 pitches and strike everyone out,” he said. ”A groundout is just as good as a strikeout.”

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz