Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

02.07.2019 05:34
Week 7 comes to a close this evening a Antworten

s the New York Giants (1-5) head south to take on the Atlanta Falcons (2-4) on Monday Night Football. I’m guessing that when NFL schedule makers drew this one up John Johnson Jersey , they didn’t figure tonight’s matchup would include two divisional bottom-dwellers...but here we are. The Giants have struggled mightily on offense this season despite having weapons like Odell Beckham Jr. and Saquon Barkley. Tonight’s matchup, however, should look appetizing. The Falcons have given up 192 points through six games - an average of 32 points per game - and could very well exit Week 7 having given up more points (on the year) than any team in the NFL. Here are the nuts and bolts: New York Giants at Atlanta Falcons TV ScheduleGame time: 8:15 PM ESTChannel: ESPNDate: Monday, October 22Announcers: Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Booger McFarland, Lisa Salters (Field reporter)Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium | Atlanta, GeorgiaOnline Streaming: WatchESPNOdds:New York Giants +4 Atlanta Falcons -4 Who ya got tonight? Relying on anyone to help take you to fantasy football victory this evening? This is where you talk. The buzz has just begun, Rams fans"WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub andom RamsdomRandom Ramsdom 1/25: The calm before the stormNew,40commentsThe buzz has just begun Jared Goff Jersey , Rams fansCSTShareTweetShareShareRandom Ramsdom 1/25: The calm before the stormBrandin Cooks intentionally dropped a third-down pass | 247 SportsIn a heady play late in the NFC Championship game, WR Brandin Cooks intentionally dropped a third-down pass which would have resulted in a loss. Given that 3-leg Greg’s game-winning FG would have been good from 65 yards out, it’s a bit of a non-story, but underscores Cook’s football IQ.Jared Goff knew why Brandin Cooks would excel with the Rams | 247 SportsIn short, Jared likes Brandin because Brandin can track the deep ball, even if it’s not perfect. That was not the case with (oft-injured, expensive, former Ram) Sammy Watkins last season.The Slater household won’t be split over this Patriots-Rams Super Bowl | Boston.comMatthew Slater has been to 5 Super Bowls in his career, all with the New England Patriots. His father is Rams legend Jackie Slater. Jackie, Matthew has enough rings. Please tell him to take a dive.Rams RB Situation Seems Like Major Problem Heading Into Super Bowl | 12 UpMuch is being made of Todd Gurley’s disappearing act against the Saints. In fact David Edwards Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , after a dominant performance against the Cowboys, the Rams’ rushing game was fairly anemic last Sunday. Calling it a major problem, however, is a stretch.Stop whining, the Rams and Patriots earned their way to Super Bowl LIII | TribLiveMistakes were made. In both Championship games. And all season long. It’s time for Saints and Chiefs fans to dry their salty tears and move on with their tiny, depressing, fragmented little lives.Bookmakers will be ‘massive Rams fans’ during Super Bowl LIII | NBC Sports BostonPlacing a friendly wager? Here’s a little insight on how the money’s moving in Vegas.Jared Goff: “Now we have a chance to be world champions and have to prepare our best and get ready to go out there.” | Rams OfficialAt times, our beloved QB displays some Captain Obvious tendencies. I’m not even sure I formed sentences when I was 24, so he gets a pass from me.Bill Belichick: Patriots not motivated from Super Bowl LII loss | 247 SportsBull. Shit. If you don’t think he’s had extensive deep-dive conversations with his therapist on this very subject, you’re sadly mistaken. The fires of vengeance burn within him.Rams Male Cheerleaders To Make History With Super Bowl Appearance | CBS Los AngelesI don’t think Napoleon Jinnies has received nearly enough credit for the Rams’ Super Bowl run. Clearly Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , the modern day Lamar Latrell is the straw that stirs the drink. Does Super Bowl experience give Patriots an edge? Not necessarily, they say | Press HeraldThe Pats are saying all the right things, but clearly preparing for and playing in multiple Super Bowls doesn’t hurt their chances.Rams had a front-row seat at Tom Brady’s first curtain call | Press-EnterpriseIn 2002, we opened the dark gate that set this abomination forth upon the Earth. In 2019, we must close it, forever.Jay Glazer Has ‘Gut Feeling’ Tom Brady, Bill Belichick Could Retire After Super Bowl | NESN.comOr, perhaps Glazer has just been going to In-N-Out a lot lately.Look: St. Louis bar puts Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s face on urinal cake, dartboard for Super Bowl | The Sports DailyIn the midst of all of the Saints histrionics, people forget that there’s still an entire city that dislikes the Rams almost as much as New Orleans. And yes Infant David Edwards Jersey , this is hilarious.Sean McVay’s interview with Rams completely changed mind of front office | RamsWireI’ll admit it, when I had heard the Rams hired a 31 year-old coach, I had my doubts. On his 33rd birthday, he’s about to coach in his first Super Bowl. Rams roster is almost unrecognizable from last time they faced Patriots | RamsWireKenny Britt and Brian Quick were pretty dynamic, though. Plus, if/when Goff fumbled, we had Tim “Ball Hawk” Barnes at C. Yeah, that team sucked.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz