Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Zweites Unterforum
gsnoopy520 Offline

08.07.2019 05:58
Xi Jinping's call for more diversifie Antworten

MADRID, June 25 (Xinhua) -- Spanish basketball star Pau Gasol on Saturday confirmed he would form part of the squad for the Rio Olympic Games despite his well-publicized worries about the threat posed by the Zika Virus.

The most famous Spanish basketball player of all time, who led the Spanish to silver medals in the Beijing and London Olympics, had raised doubts over his participation a month ago when he wrote a column in the El Pais newspaper, questioning the safety of the Rio games because of the Zika virus, which is known to cause brain defects in unborn babies.

Gasol wrote that he had been surprised by the lack of awareness of the threat of the virus in Eruope, adding that it was something that had to be taken seriously by athletes and that he was contemplating not going. He later added that he was considering freezing his sperm as a precaution.

On Saturday, he explained that despite these worries he will be travelling to Brazil.

"I have taken a decision over by availability for the national side in Rio 2016 and I want to go and to be with the team in my fourth Olympic Games. I want to help the national team one more time," he wrote in sports paper Marca.

Gasol said he had no regrets over making his fears over Zika public. "It was my responsibility to warn about Zika, because it is a serious issue, but my responsibility is also to help my team," he commented.

Spain coach Sergio Scariolo will name the squad for the Rio Oylmpics on Monday June 27th.

The press center of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) holds a press conference on promoting ideological Wholesale Air Max 95 , moral and cultural progress, in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 20 Wholesale Air Max , 2017. Sun Zhijun (C), vice minister of the Publicity Department of the CPC Central Committee, Xia Weidong (2nd R), full-time deputy director of the General Office of the Central Spiritual Civilization Development Steering Commission Cheap Nike Air Max 97 , Vice Culture Minister Xiang Zhaolun (2nd L) and Zhang Hongsen (1st R), deputy minister of the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , Film and Television attended the conference. (XinhuaLi Xin)

The press center of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) holds a press conference in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 20, 2017. The press conference was themed on promoting ideological Cheap Nike Air Max 95 , moral and cultural progress. (XinhuaChen Yehua)   A journalist asks questions at a press conference held by the press center of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 20, 2017. The press conference was themed on promoting ideological Cheap Nike Air Max , moral and cultural progress. (XinhuaChen Yehua)   Sun Zhijun, vice minister of the Publicity Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), speaks at a press conference held by the press center of the 19th CPC National Congress in Beijing, capital of China Cheap Air Max 97 , Oct. 20, 2017. The press conference was themed on promoting ideological, moral and cultural progress. (XinhuaLi Xin) (wyo)   Chinese Vice Culture Minister Xiang Zhaolun speaks at a press conference held by the press center of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China (CPC) in Beijing, capital of China Cheap Air Max 90 , Oct. 20, 2017. The press conference was themed on promoting ideological, moral and cultural progress. (XinhuaLi Xin) (wyo) One of our most powerful psychological needs is the craving to be appreciated by our fellow humans. Often the quickest way to receive the applause we desire is to keep working hard without it. Those who work hard on their own in private usually end up receiving applause in public. Just the thought of this future applause can provide powerful motivation.

In the film "Topsy Turvy", about the relationship and work of the comic opera geniuses Gilbert and Sullivan Cheap Air Max 95 , Gilbert's wife tells him how she would have loved to be an actress. She had noticed how an actress often receives rapturous applause from an audience after each performance. She exclaims to Gilbert:

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if ordinary people gave themselves a round of applause at the end of the day."

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz