Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2019 07:34
All three teams are no Antworten

NEW YORK -- Aaron Harang knew the score, hed done this before: No hits, too many tosses. Hydro Flask Outlet . Harang didnt allow a hit for seven innings but was pulled after 121 pitches, and reliever Luis Avilan gave up David Wrights two-out single in the eighth as the Atlanta Braves beat the New York Mets 6-0 Friday night. "It wasnt that tough of a decision, really," Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. As Harangs pitch count increased on a chilly evening, it seemed doubtful he would go the distance. Harang walked six, including two in the sixth inning and another pair in the seventh. "I know how it works," he said. Sure does. In 2011, in his first start for San Diego after missing a month because of a foot injury, he pitched no-hit ball for six innings and was taken out after 95 pitches. Harang retired the first two Mets batters in the seventh, then went to full counts on the next three. He threw 23 pitches in the inning. "If Im through eight, Im going back out," Harang said. Harang (3-1) left for a pinch hitter during a long, four-run eighth. He was never in the on-deck circle -- the decision had already been made. Gonzalez had Harangs health in mind. The 35-year-old righty said he fought his manager, but not much. "I know its probably the hardest decision hes ever going to have to make," Harang said. "He reiterated multiple times, Man, I hate doing that." Gonzalez said it wasnt quite that difficult. "I want him pitching 27 more times," Gonzalez said. "If it was the ninth inning, maybe, think about it." "It gets to the point you chase that no-hitter, chase that dragon, youre up to 140 pitches," he said. "I think we made the right decision." Jordan Walden completed the combined one-hitter. The Mets hit few balls hard against the resurgent Harang, who lowered his ERA to an NL-best 0.70. The closest they came to a hit off him was actually on a check-swing tapper by Travis dArnaud in the second inning. Second baseman Dan Uggla charged, snapped a throw and dArnaud was called out. Television replays appeared to show dArnaud mightve been safe with an infield hit, and manager Terry Collins discussed the call with first base umpire Eric Cooper. But Collins didnt challenge it because Lucas Duda, who had been on first, tried to advance to third and was easily beaten by first baseman Freddie Freemans return throw. "I thought I was safe, but its the perfect reason to not challenge something because there was an out at third," dArnaud said. "I know that if you get it right, they give it back to you, but Terry went out, talked to the umpire and then explained the whole situation to me." Wright spoiled the combo no-hit bid with a clean single to left field. The 6-foot-7 Harang took a no-hit try into the seventh inning for the second time this year. He did it in his season debut, giving up a leadoff single in the seventh at Milwaukee. He has never pitched a no-hitter in 13 major league seasons. Harang struck out five. He fanned pinch hitter Andrew Brown with runners at first and second with his final pitch, protecting a 1-0 lead. Harang finished up last season with the Mets, then was let go by Cleveland in spring training. He kept up the Braves recent run of stellar pitching. Julio Teheran beat Philadelphia 1-0 on Wednesday and Alex Wood lost to the Phillies 1-0 Thursday. The Mets had their three-game winning streak snapped. Before the game, they traded slumping first baseman Ike Davis to Pittsburgh and activated outfielder Chris Young from the disabled list. Freeman hit his fifth homer, a two-run shot in the eighth. The Braves got a run on a strange sequence that began with a double by Uggla -- Justin Upton was thrown out at home on the play, but Uggla headed to third and scored when dArnaud threw wildly into left field. Jordan Schafer added an RBI double beyond the reach of right fielder Curtis Granderson. Chris Johnson hit an RBI double off Jonathon Niese (0-2) in the second for a 1-0 lead. NOTES: RHP Ervin Santana (1-0, 0.64 ERA) starts for Atlanta on Saturday vs. RHP Bartolo Colon (1-2, 6.00). Colon has been having back trouble, and Collins said Daisuke Matsuzaka needed to be ready in case the problem flares up. ... Kent Mercker pitched the Braves last no-hitter in 1994. Hydro Flask Günstig Kaufen . Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. Hydro Flask Schweiz . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. http://www.hydroflaskflasche.ch/ . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City.WINNIPEG - Kyle Anderson got in a fight on Thursday night. In fact, he went out on the field at Shaw Park and beat up the strike zone. Too bad he didnt get any run support. Anderson, the Winnipeg Goldeyes 24-year-old lefthander, retired the first 11 men he faced and finished with a solid six-hit effort over 7 1/3 innings, but the Goldeyes bats went silent and the St. Paul Saints beat Winnipeg 2-0 in the opener of an important three-game intra-divisional weekend series. With the win, the Saints not only put a halt to Winnipegs four-game winning streak ,but they also pulled into a first-place tie with the Goldeyes and Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks in the American Associations North Division. All three teams are now 18-10 on the season. "Kyle pitched real well for us," said Forney in the subdued Goldeyes clubhouse afterward. "He got first outs in most innings and he really pounded the strike zone. Unfortunately, we couldnt score any runs for him. We didnt even get very many men on base tonight. Baseball is a funny game that way. Their starter was real goood and theres no doubt their pitching beat us tonight. Hydro Flask Isolierflasche. " St. Paul scored a run in the fifth as Dwight Childs singled home Joey Becker and then, in the seventh, Devin Thaut doubled home Childs. And that was it for both offenses on a cool, rainy evening in downtown Winnipeg. The Goldeyes had only seven hits on the evening. Josh Mazzola was the only Goldeyes player that had more than one (two singles). Saints starter Nick Barnese pitched seven innings of shut out baseball to get the win. "Thats an aggressive (St. Paul) team at the plate," said Saturdays starter for the Goldeyes, Chandler Barnard. "Im going to have to have my best stuff tomorrow. As we saw tonight from Kyle, if you throw strikes and get ahead in the count you can be successful against them. Im going to have to be aggressive, because I know theyre going to be aggressive." Anderson (2-2, 1.22, ERA) suffered the loss for Winnipeg, while Barnese (3-1, 3.48 ERA) got the win for St. Paul. Dan Sattler got his seventh save of the season for the Saints. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz