Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

19.07.2019 07:35
a hybrid linebacker-defen Antworten

(Sports Network) - The Texas Rangers try to make it two straight wins on Wednesday when they continue a four-game series with the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field. Bob Griese Youth Jersey . Texas ended its season-worst seven-game losing streak on Tuesday, as Ian Kinsler and Elvis Andrus each had three RBI to help the Rangers to a 7-1 win. Kinsler homered to begin the game and Andrus went deep during a four-run third for Texas, which won for only the second time in its last 12 games and pulled into a tie atop the wild card standings with the Rays. "Given the circumstances, it was a big win. Were gonna try to build off it as best we can," Kinsler said. Alexi Ogando (7-4), making his first start for Texas since Aug. 13, limited the Rays to two hits, one being a Jose Lobaton homer, in five innings of work. Starter Jeremy Hellickson (11-9) lasted just 2 2/3 innings in his outing for Tampa Bay. The Rays and Rangers are a half-game up on Cleveland in the playoff race. "I just didnt start off right. I settled down a little bit, and in the third walked the leadoff guy and you cant do that against a lineup like that," Hellickson said. Getting the call for Texas on Wednesday is lefty Derek Holland, who has lost his last three starts and is winless in his last seven. Holland was roughed up badly by the Oakland Athletics on Friday, as he surrendered six runs in three innings to drop him to 9-9, while raising his ERA to 3.49. "Despite what happened in the Oakland game, I still saw a lot of positives," Holland said. "My bullpens since then have been great, getting my mechanics in shape, finishing my pitches and hitting my spots. It just seems like I wasnt getting all the way through the ball." Holland is 4-3 in nine starts versus the Rays with a 4.92 ERA. Tampa, meanwhile, will counter with rookie Chris Archer, who was terrific in beating Minnesota on Friday. Archer scattered three hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 9-7 to go along with a 3.03 ERA. Archer did not get a decision in his only other meeting with the Rangers. Texas has won three of five matchups with the Rays this season. Reshad Jones Dolphins Jersey . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury. Christian Wilkins Youth Jersey . His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher. http://www.authenticdolphinspro.com/Christian-wilkins-dolphins-jersey/ . Right-hander Todd Redmond took the loss. Jose Bautista hit his second home run of the spring. Here are a handful of tidbits from around camp: Hutchison impressive The Blue Jays are being cautious when talking about their young arms but internally, excitement is building over the way Drew Hutchison is looking and performing this spring.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Muhammad Wilkersons big left toe will likely keep him off the field for the New York Jets.The star defensive end has turf toe that has sidelined him all week at practice, and Wilkerson said Friday he expects to miss the teams game Monday night against the Miami Dolphins.It feels a little bit better than Monday, so thats a good start, Wilkerson said. Im just happy that I dont have to have surgery, so thats a good thing to hear.Wilkerson received the news about not needing surgery on Friday, but its uncertain when he might be able to play again this season. He is still in a walking boot and the toe was heavily wrapped when he spoke to reporters.Its just an injury thats going to take some time, Wilkerson said. Its all about feeling comfortable and making sure that it feels good. Of course, I dont want to get back out there quick and mess it up again and do more damage to it.The injury occurred midway through the second quarter of the Jets 38-3 loss to Buffalo last Monday night when his foot got stuck in the turf at Detroits Ford Field. He came back briefly, but then sat out the entire second half and watched from the sideline.I just couldnt push off my foot, Wilkerson said. Rather than keep playing and making the injury worse, I just had to call it and had to sit down.Wilkerson, who leads the team with 4 1/2 sacks, said the game against Miami will likely be the first he has ever missed at any level of ffootball. Bob Griese Jersey. ll try to come back whenever I feel comfortable that its good that I can get off the ball, Wilkerson said, and I feel comfortable running.The loss of Wilkerson is a tough hit to the Jets defence, but the line is one area where New York has quite a bit of depth. Quinton Coples, a hybrid linebacker-defensive end, will likely see more snaps on the line in Wilkersons place, along with backup Leger Douzable.Hes one of the best players in the league, so anytime you lose a guy of that calibre, its going to hurt, defensive co-ordinator Dennis Thurman said of Wilkerson. You dont get emotional about it. You replace him and you move on and you prepare the individuals because you know we have a couple options, different ways we can go. You prepare those guys to get ready and go do battle.Jace Amaro, who leads NFL rookie tight ends in catches and yards receiving, will also likely miss the game with what coach Rex Ryan confirmed is a concussion. Amaro is currently going through the NFLs protocol for head injuries, so the fact he still hasnt practiced doesnt bode well for his chances of playing.Backup quarterback Michael Vick missed practice with an illness, but should be available for the game against the Dolphins. Fullback John Conner (groin) and defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson (back) were limited, but are also expected to be fine.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz