Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

27.07.2019 08:05
The Miami Dolphins are adding an Alaba Antworten

ma assistant coach to their coaching staff.The Dolphins are hiring Brendan Farrell as a special teams assistant. Farrell had been a special teams quality control coach at Alabama. The move was reported by FootballScoop.com. Farrell is listed on the Dolphins coaching staff on the team’s website.Farrell previously spent time as a coach at Wayne State Dan Marino Jersey , Northwestern State, LSU and Middle Tennessee State before joining Saban’s staff at Alabama in 2013. Farrell played linebacker and safety at Notre Dame from 1996-99 before getting into college coaching at Wayne State in 2002.Bill Belichick and Nick Saban have a close relationship extending back to their shared time together with the Cleveland Browns. New Dolphins head coach Brian Flores was the Patriots de facto defensive coordinator last season. With the shared connection to Saban, it’s not a surprise Flores would look to Saban’s coaching staff for possibilities to build his coaching staff in Miami. “Caption This!” is a game where we try to be funny. Give the funniest caption. That’s it. If you like someone else’s caption Bob Griese Jersey , be so kind as to give them a REC. (If you don’t know how to REC something, please ask!) Most REC’s win.(Please remember site rules. Innuendo = good; profanity = bad.)With another victory in Week 4, we have a back-to-back Caption This! winner: jonman. Anyone gonna give him some competition?Speaking of competition Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey , the Miami Dolphins should be a tough contest with the Cincinnati Bengals this Sunday. I’ll be in attendance, along with the CEO of Phinsider Radio Matthew Cannata. Let us know down in the Comments if you’ll be there, too (along with your caption Kenny Stills Jersey , of course)! AJ Green is in a...unique...position here. Care to caption?Photo by Scott Cunningham/Getty ImagesMy entry:Mark Walton: I told you to get open, I didn’t mean for you to try and catch a football in your....

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz