Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:51
BARCELONA, Spain -- FIFA president Sepp Blatter may have thought joking about Cristiano Ronaldo was all in good fun, but the Por Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- FIFA president Sepp Blatter may have thought joking about Cristiano Ronaldo was all in good fun, but the Portugal forward and Real Madrid have certainly taken offence. Devon Travis Jersey . Madrid asked Blatter on Tuesday to apologize for having mocked Ronaldo while praising Barcelona rival Lionel Messi at a recent event in England. Blatter had told an audience at Oxford University that Ronaldo "is like a commander on the field of play" before strutting around the stage to the laughs of the students in attendance. Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said that club president Florentino Perez had sent a letter to Blatter asking him to "rectify what I consider a lack of respect for a serious and professional player." Blatter later responded by saying Ronaldo was an "exceptional" player. In a statement provided to the AP, FIFA said that Blatter had "confirmed in letters sent to Real Madrid CF as well as the Portuguese Football Association that Cristiano Ronaldo is an exceptional player - as he had already mentioned at the Oxford University event last Friday, and on many other occasions." While slighting Ronaldo during the public event, Blatter said he preferred Messi, the Argentina forward who has won FIFAs world player of the year award for the past four years. Ronaldo won the award in 2008, finishing second in voting behind Messi in 2009, 2011 and 2012. Ronaldo took Blatters stinging words, and mimicry, to heart, and apparently wasnt convinced by Blatters attempt at making amends. "This video shows clearly the respect and consideration that FIFA has for me, for my club and my country," Ronaldo wrote on his Facebook page late Tuesday. "Much is explained now. I wish Mr. Blatter health and a long life, with the certainty that he will continue to witness, as he deserves, the successes of his favourite teams and players." Earlier on Tuesday, FIFA included Ronaldo and Messi on its list of 23 finalists for this years world player of the year award. The list will be pared down to three players in early December. "Messi is a good boy, that every father and every mother would like to have at home," Blatter told the Oxford crowd. "Hes a kind man, a good boy. Thats what makes him so popular, and naturally hell always get a lot of votes because he plays well and scores goals." Then, while comparing Messi and Ronaldo, Blatter made a joke about Ronaldos hair. "They dont have the same attitude and that gives life to football. One has more expenses for the hairdresser than the other but that doesnt matter," Blatter said. Ancelotti defended Ronaldos character. "I completely agree with the president (Perez)," Ancelotti said. "I havent spoken to Ronaldo about this. I think he shows every day and in every match that he is a serious and professional player that respects everyone." Ronaldo also received support in Portugal. Portuguese football federation president Fernando Gomes said Ronaldo is "often misunderstood because hes forthright and honest," and that his frankness sometimes "gives rise to a negative image which isnt him." The spat is bound to strengthen the belief among some Madrid fans and sections of the Madrid-based sports media that FIFA has a bias for Barcelona and Messi. Former Madrid coach Jose Mourinho snubbed FIFAs awards gala for the past two years while he was at the Spanish club, as did Ronaldo in 2012. Mourinho accused Barcelona of receiving help from FIFA referees in ousting Madrid from the 2011 Champions League semifinals. Dave Winfield Blue Jays Jersey .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Marcus Stroman Jersey . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. http://www.bluejaysonline.com/blue-jays-justin-smoak-jersey/ . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que.The New York Rangers re-signed forward Dominic Moore to a two-year, $3 million contract and signed unrestricted free-agent forward Tanner Glass to a three-year contract worth $1.45 million per season. Moore, 33, sscored six goals and added 12 assists for 18 points in 73 games with the Rangers in 2013-2014. Alen Hanson Jersey. Glass, 30, scored four goals and added nine assists for 13 points in 67 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-2014. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz