Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
jokergreen0220 Offline

29.07.2019 10:51
WATERLOO, Ont. [url=http://www.indianssale.com/indians-satchel-paige-jersey/]Satchel Paige Jersey[/url] . -- Despite periods of Antworten

WATERLOO, Ont. Satchel Paige Jersey . -- Despite periods of steady rain, Inbee Park was on fire. The South Korean burned up Grey Silo Golf Course on Sunday, tying a course record of 10-under 61 to win the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic by three strokes at 23-under par. Five birdies on the front nine and five on the back sealed the 10th career win and first this season for Park, who was two strokes off leader Shanshan Feng of China heading into the final round. Feng faltered on the day and was only able to shoot 3 under par 68 to finish at 18 under, slipping into third place. Miamis Christie Kerr blew by Feng with a bogey-free round of 8 under 63 to finish at 20-under par. Park will take home the $225,000 of the $1.5-million moving her up to fourth on the money list this season at $744,510. Kerr earned $136,903 and Feng $99,314. Had it not been for Parks scorching putter, Kerr might have caught her. "It seems like today I just put the putter head on my ball and it just wants to go in the hole. It was just one of those days where I really didnt need to try hard to make it go in. I just needed to really trust my break and just play my own golf," Park said, explaining her barrage of birdies. Park admitted she peeked at the leaderboard from time to time, as she didnt really pull away from the pack until she birdied the 14th hole to go to 22-under par and stretch her lead to four strokes. "I didnt really watch the board all the time. I watched a couple times and I knew everybody was having a good score. I didnt know where Christie was because she wasnt playing with me, but I always knew where Shanshan was." Feng said she was in awe of Parks putting, not believing that she could sink so many birdies. At one point, Park was in position for a coveted and extremely rare 59. "I was joking with her, because she made all the putts almost a I said, Do you have GPS in your ball," Feng said with a laugh. "She said this was her first time to putt this well this year. I said well, I bring you good luck, so she owes me dinner now. Shes going to spend a lot of money." Though she had a hard time keeping pace with Park, Feng wouldnt let up and concede the tournament. "I didnt give up any time during the round," she said. "Three-under wasnt a great score, but I think I did well the whole week." Kerr basically had to tip her hat to Park for her day on the course. "I never looked at the scoreboard until I came off 17 just, with a reachable par 5, to see where I was and I was stunned because I was 7 under for the day (at that point). Youd think youd be close," Kerr said, adding that she did everything she possible could for the last two days, shooting a combined 14-under par. "I guess that second round at 2 under kind of hurt me. But I mean, with this kind of golf course, you have to have four really stellar days and I had three really stellar days. You know, theres only one winner so I have to be pleased with my performance." If Kerr and Feng has anyone to blame for Parks performance this week its Stacy Lewis, who knocked Park out of first in the Rolex rankings last week after 59 weeks as No. 1. "I think, definitely, I really kickstarted maybe the last week," Park said. "I just needed some kind of breakthrough or some kind of motivation to go lower. I played great golf, but just not enough. I feel like Im playing better golf and Ive got a lot of confidence from this week." Also gaining confidence is Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., who was the top Canadian at the tournament, finishing in a tie for 35th at 8 under par after shooting 3 under on the day. Kim said she almost skipped the tournament to have a week of rest after missing the cut the last two weeks in New Jersey and Alabama. "I hit it great out there," Kim said. "I hit the greens in regulation, every day, was improving. I hit 17 greens today and just gave myself a lot of birdie chances." Being the low Canadian on the weekend was special to her. "In Canada, as a Canadian, I always want to represent as well as I can," she said. Behind Kim was Brooke Henderson (68) of Smith Falls, Ont., and Hamiltons Alena Sharp (71) at 6 under, Jennifer Kirby (70) of Paris, Ont., at 4 under, and Brantfords Nicole Vandermade (72) at 2. Zach Duke Jersey . "Im not doing enough to help them," Durant told The Oklahoman on Monday of his 28-9 team. "Im shooting too much. Im shooting too many threes. Im not helping them out at all. Brad Hand Indians Jersey . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. http://www.indianssale.com/indians-ricky-vaughn-jersey/ .75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday.PHILADELPHIA - The calendar has flipped to 2015 and the Masters commercials are already running. This is not a bad thing. The four-month buildup to the first major helps people in cold-weather states dream of spring as they shovel out from the latest snow storm. The serene pictures of Augusta National make golf addicts hear the roars of the crowd in their head and help them reminisce about previous Masters memories. The buildup will be especially big for the No. 1 player in the world. Rory McIlroy will enter Augusta as the holder of the Open Championship and PGA Championship titles. He is also one Masters win from completing the career grand slam. While people debate McIlroys chances, a player that once dominated Augusta comes back from injury. Four-time Masters champion Tiger Woods was held to nine events, including his unofficial one in December, in 2014. Woods seemed to be healthy at his event at Isleworth, but his short-game was awful. He has said that he will tweak his schedule a little with the WGC- Cadillac Match Play Championship moving to Apr. 29-May 3 from its traditional February date. No one knows what that tweak will entail since Woods keeps his schedule as close to his vest as the secret service does with the Presidents schedule. Another player returning from a long layoff will be Dustin Johnson. He took a leave of absence, or was suspended, depending on what you believe. Regardless, Johnson will return for his first tournament action since he missed the cut at the Canadian Open last July. Johnson and fiancee Paulina Gretzky are expecting their first child in the near future as well. He has said he wont play until after their son is born. According to reports, Johnson will play the Farmers Insurance Open, February 5-8. That likely is also the first PGA Tour event at which Woods will play, while McIlroy will make his first European Tour start of 2015 in Abu Dhabi, but he hasnt announced his PGA Tour debut yet. Those three will garner plenty of attention once they tee it up. What other players are we interested in for 2015? To start off, Mr. Almost from 2014 - Rickie Fowler. He finished in the top- five at all four majors last year and had six top-five finishes overall. Fowler is still searching for his first victory since his only tour title at the 2012 Wells Fargo Championship. Next are a pair of wily veterans - Jim Furyk and Phil Mickelson. Furyk has blown eight 54-hole leads in a row, including a pair last year. He hasnt won since the 2010 Tour Championship. Can he win again? Or will he have to wait five years until joining the Champions Tour before he wins his next title? Mickelson is coming off arguably the worst season of his career. Custom Cleveland Indians Jerseys. . He didnt have a top-10 finish on the PGA Tour until the PGA Championship. Mickelson was winless for the fourth time since he turned pro in 1992. In the seasons that followed his first three winless years, Mickelson combined for eight wins, including his 2004 Masters victory. History says Mickelson will bounce back and win this year. As for the European Tour, what will we see from Ian Poulter and was Victor Dubuisson just a flash in the pan? Poulter had just three top-10 finishes in 14 starts and had a subpar Ryder Cup, an event which he had dominated in the past. Dubuisson had four runner-up finishes after earning his lone tour win in 2013. The Frenchman was 2-0-1 in his first Ryder Cup. Will he keep that momentum going into 2015? The LPGA continues to grow after some down years and four of the biggest names in the sport are ranked in the top-six in the world rankings. Inbee Park, Lydia Ko and Stacy Lewis are 1-2-3 in the rankings and all three are coming off three-win seasons. Lewis is the oldest of the group as she will turn 30-years-old in February. The trio should continue to wrack up victories for years to come. World No. 6 Michelle Wie, the reigning U.S. Womens Open champion, won twice last year for her first wins since 2010. Wie is the biggest name in the game, and if she keeps winning, the LPGA will gain even more appeal. The Solheim Cup is this September and with six players ranked in the top-20 in the world, to just three for the Europeans, the United States team will be the favorite on paper. But that was the case in 2013, when the Europeans rolled to an 18-10 win in Colorado. That was their first-ever win in the U.S. in the Solheim Cup and it marked the first time the Europeans ever won back-to-back cups. Those are a few of the things well be watching in 2015. Now it is time to tee it up and enjoy the action. MINI-TIDBITS - The field at the Hyundai Tournament of Champions includes 34 players that have combined for 100 PGA Tour titles, including six major championships, and has six members of the 2014 United States Ryder Cup squad that lost in Europe. - One non-golf thought for the week, the passing of ESPNs Stuart Scott hit home for many, including myself. My father is in his third battle with cancer and it pains me to see what he is dealing with on a daily basis. Scott dealt with much of the same, and maybe worse, yet was able to be strong for his family, his coworkers and his viewers. Rest in peace, Stuart, you will be missed by many. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz