Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

01.08.2019 05:33
WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonV Antworten

A big Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft , developmental tackle for the Vikings"ikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Grades: Let us know what you think about the selection of Oli UdohNew,4commentsA big, developmental tackle for the VikingsCDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Grades: Let us know what you think about the selection of Oli UdohChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsFor the third time in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Minnesota Vikings called the name of an offensive lineman, and this one appears to be a bit more of a developmental prospect.The Vikings used the 193rd selection on Oli Udoh, a big offensive tackle from Elon University. He played at the East-West Shrine game, where Vikings’ assistant Adam Zimmer got a good look at him, and played well enough there to parlay that into a Senior Bowl invite, so that seems pretty solid.Joe Marino of The Draft Network had a sixth-round grade on Udoh Cheap Marcus Epps Jersey , and seems to like his upside.Well, the sixth round is the place where you can take a flier on a prospect with physical talent like Udoh, and that’s what the Vikings have done here.So, what do you think of the selection? Sound off, everybody! Happy anniversary, Mrs. Fishin’!"Merry Tuesday, everyone!I have to begin by mentioning that today is the eighth anniversary for my wife and I. Yep, it’s the first day of year eight in that poor gal’s life sentence. I can’t imagine having to live with me. I’m not sure how she does it, and she still somehow manages to stay happy. God bless her. I did pick out a nice sympathy card for her Marcus Epps Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , though. Now I just have to find a gift, but I still have plenty of time, I don’t leave work until 5:00 or so........any suggestions are welcome.Anyway, a very happy anniversary to my lovely wife. We may have met later in life, but together we’ve experienced more of ‘life’ in the eight years of our marriage than some will experience in their lifetime. Joy and sadness, we’ve had the extremes in both directions, as well as everything in between, and we’re still plowing ahead.Around the DN since our last open thread:The artistformerlyknownasfil has a spot where all you Game of Thrones fanatics can discuss the latest and greatest.Mike Zimmer expressed optimism that Kyle Rudolph is going to remain in Minnesota, per Chris. Zimmer is a straight shooter Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , except when it comes to answering questions about injuries and personnel moves. You’d get more accurate answers from one of those magic 8 balls.Wludford has an in-depth analysis of Cameron Smith, A USC linebacker who the Vikings took in round 5 of this year’s draft.Other Vikings and NFL news, other sports news, and random oddities and annoyances:From NFL.com, QB EJ Manuel has decided to retire. Manuel was a 2013 first-round pick, but has been mostly a backup QB in his five years. Backup QB seems like the best job on earth to me. Everyone loves you (unless you have to play), and you get paid millions to hold a clipboard and play a few quarters in the preseason.At CBS Sports, Pete Prisco lists ten players poised for a breakout 2019 season.The judge in the Robert Kraft solicitation case has suppressed the video that shows Kraft.......doing what he was charged with, per ESPN. I’m very sure that the decision to suppress had nothing to do with the amount of money being spent on attorney fees and....who knows what else Marcus Epps Jersey nfl draft , <——that was sarcasm. These little stories are one of the reasons why many people, myself included, are losing faith in our system of justice, or have lost it altogether.We come to today’s media selection:The playing of this awesome tune has nothing to do with that last story. <———that was also sarcasm. Well, not really sarcasm, just bull****, but I’m good at that. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Youth Marcus Epps Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the cereal and pancakes.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz