Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Erstes Unterforum
panxing18 Offline

01.08.2019 05:42
The Dolphins have spent the offseason clearing ou Antworten

t many veteran members of the team as they work to rebuild a roster that fell short in the standings the last couple of years.Many of those moves involved players at the top of the salary scale and wide receiver Kenny Stills now sits near the top of that ladder. He has a 2019 cap charge of $9.75 million Christian Wilkins Miami Dolphins Jerseys , which is second on the team behind safety Reshad Jones and left him wondering at points whether he’d remain on hand for the coming season.“Yeah, every offseason you kind of have those questions,” Stills said, via the . “You can get moved at any point. Definitely it came across my mind, people asking me about it, but like I said, all I know is I can handle myself, making sure I’m healthy, making sure I’m ready to play. I haven’t played my best football yet.”There has been chatter that Jones could wind up on the discard pile, but no reports have pointed to Stills being on his way out in Miami at this point. DeVante Parker, Albert Wilson Christian Wilkins black jersey , Leonte Carroo, Brice Butler and Jakeem Grant are on the receiver depth chart along with Stills.Raiders at Dolphins injury report: Reshad Jones questionable for Miami The Miami Dolphins will make a game-time decision on the availability of Reshad Jones after listing the two-time Pro Bowl safety as questionable on Friday’s final injury report. Jones is dealing with a shoulder injury that occurred during the team’s Week 2 win over the New York Jets. The injury was sustained at the end of the first-half of the game, but Jones did not miss a snap in the contest.No one else was listed on the Friday injury report for Miami. Jones did not practice on Wednesday, then was listed as “limited” on Thursday and Friday. Head coach Adam Gase said on Friday, “The fact that [Jones] is doing a little more each day gives us a chance.”During the week, the Dolphins also had wide receiver Danny Amendola (non-injury related), long snapper John Denney (shoulder), running back Kenyan Drake (abdomen), running back Frank Gore (non-injury related), defensive end William Hayes (finger), cornerback Bobby McCain (knee) Christian Wilkins Jersey Mens , wide receiver DeVante Parker (finger), defensive tackle Jordan Phillips (knee), and quarterback Ryan Tannehill (knee/ankle) on the various practice reports. Only Jones and Hayes were not full participants in Friday’s practice. Parker, who broke his finger during training camp when it was entangled in the shoulder pads of cornerback Xavien Howard, has been sidelined since August 12. He started practicing full time last week, but was held out of the game rather than risk re-injuring the finger. He is expected to play this week, which would put him on the high-end of the original 4-6 week recovery for the finger.For the Raiders, defensive tackle P.J. Hall has been ruled out of the game with an ankle injury and cornerback Nick Nelson, who appeared to injure his hamstring during the week, is questionable for Sunday. Oakland also listed cornerback Leon Hall (illness), wide receiver Dwayne Harris (foot) Miami Dolphins Jersey 2019 , center Rodney Hudson (ankle), guard Gabe Jackson (pectoral), running back Marshawn Lynch (shoulder), and tackle Brandon Parker (ankle) on the practice reports during the week. Hall and Parker were full participants in Friday’s practice, while Hudson, Jackson, and Lynch were limited.The Dolphins (2-0) and Raiders (0-2) will kickoff Sunday at 1pm Eastern from Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz